Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 2 - The Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
we were meant to battle yesterday but no scofield and i've got a lot of work to do today but i'll uh see i guess
Not that I think you're trying to steal the activity win, but you gave me a 15 (!!!) hour window where you could battle...and you somehow managed to miss it. I then went to bed right after the window closed at the reasonable time of 3:15 am, and then you pm'd me at 3:40 am for a 4 am battle...

Not that I think you're trying to steal the activity win, but you gave me a 15 (!!!) hour window where you could battle...and you somehow managed to miss it. I then went to bed right after the window closed at the reasonable time of 3:15 am, and then you pm'd me at 3:40 am for a 4 am battle...
Well, both of you are on atm, commence your bout right now if able.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
oh nah i just didn't see you on over the weekend so i wanted an explanation lol. i only just saw these posts ~__~ anyway if 10 am for you is 3/4 am then 5 pm is like eleven am for you. and it wasn't a 16 hour window it was 7 hours, 10 am gmt - 5 pm gmt. anyway i'm now in GMT not GMT + 1 so it's now earlier. we'll need to re shedule this for next weekend then, which is fine too so long as neither of us mix up.

and before i'm asked why i don't fight now it's because i'm doing last minute homework before school !_!

Scofield

is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Oh, sorry am, you mistakenly said 10 am to 5 am as your window, a small typo but huge...yeah we'll figure something out, i'm on all the time...

Based off Flygons post and being that his last activity was Oct 30th, were probably not going to be able to battle by deadline. I'm fine with whatever you want to do tripe.

Based off Flygons post and being that his last activity was Oct 30th, were probably not going to be able to battle by deadline. I'm fine with whatever you want to do tripe.
Well, I'll probably move your match to the semis, since I'd hate to give a free win in the quarters, especially when you only have 1 person to face.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
won UU, then lost OU then won Ubers in a tight game, ggs scofield

edit: yeah, what scof said's true, i also needed for either his attack to ohko (it was 1% off doing so) or for my attack to hit, and neither happened, so i had to go for the paras. UU i definitely had a great matchup and OU scof played good and i played bad.

Scofield

won UU, then lost OU then won Ubers in a tight game, ggs scofield
to summarize for those interested:

uu: idk if am would agree but i felt like i had the worst team match up and got outplayed to lose 6-0

EDIT: oh, just realized this was due to the heracross metagame....

ou: pretty good game that i was able to pull the win out of 4-0

ubers: i wish i weren't so terrible at ubers, but all things aside it came down to me needing him to paralyze once in three turns to win, which sadly didn't happen and am won 2-0.

so, this is where i get off, gg am.

so I lost 1:2

ubers: crit and para on my spin kinda ruined the match for me
ou: won in a clean game
uu: lost in a clean game

overall ggs and now win this thing please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)