Accessing the Pokemon Global Link Website for Dream World

After befriending a pokemon you have to wake your pokemon up to get it... and when you do that you lose all the other pokemon that you encountered in the forest. But, it's easy to get 10+ pokemon a day if you leave before getting to the tree so it's very likely that you'll come across the mareep again soon.

You need to wait a day to game sync.
Thanks for answering.

im having a problem with the GBU i cant random battle at all and i cant randon battle tournament it says i cant do it yet cuz im not registered but i have game synced with DW a bunch of time

so you click "Return home" after 9 steps...

But if its not infinite, then what good does it do x.X?
You get another chance to go through the forest and encounter more mons! After a couple of runs through though, pokemon/items stop appearing and you have to go through to the shining tree bit, but as said previously, you can easily catch 10+ pokemon in 2 runs.

The Dream World hates me, it's obviously designed to annoy the hell out of me. So after a few weeks, I finally encountered a Nidoran. Too bad it was a male one, but I can temporarily live with that. So I add up the items I want to download and wake Jynx up. I go to the forest in High Link, only to find out there is nothing there. No boy with items, no Nidoran waiting for me. So I check back at the Global Link and yup. All items were suddenly back there and Nidoran was still in the 'waiting line' on the bulletin board in my house. What the hell went wrong here?

Lucky for you guys who can access Dream World.

For me, I couldn't even connect to Dream World.
I have an account and I have inputted my game-sync ID into the website.
But when I click on Dream World and the "campaign" button (the yellow button on the bottom right of the list of selections at the main screen) it will give me this picture:

And then I go and check my ID, and it gives me this:

Someone please translate these messages for me.
Much appreciated.

Apologies if this was already answered, I didn't see it.

I was fooling around clicking things on my profile and accidentally triggered it to not be visible to others. Later, when my friend from my Pal Pad tried to access my island in the Dream World, he got this error:

...which says as much. How can I go about fixing this?

I should be asking this question here. Sorry for posting on the other thread. Anyways, for the second day, Dream World is telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon when I do cause I checked my profile before I clicked Dream World. then when I entered the Dream World it's telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon. Has anyone encoutered this problem before?

I should be asking this question here. Sorry for posting on the other thread. Anyways, for the second day, Dream World is telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon when I do cause I checked my profile before I clicked Dream World. then when I entered the Dream World it's telling me I don't have a sleeping pokemon. Has anyone encoutered this problem before?
Did you send the Pokemon before you logged into the Global Link site?

Did you send the Pokemon before you logged into the Global Link site?
Yes, I did. This problem never happened before. I always send a pokemon to sleep before I log in. It's just weird because when I checked my profile before clicking the Dream World button, I still saw on my profile page that I have a sleeping pokemon. But then when I clicked the Dream World button, upon entering it says I don't have a sleeping pokemon. :/

Yes, I did. This problem never happened before. I always send a pokemon to sleep before I log in. It's just weird because when I checked my profile before clicking the Dream World button, I still saw on my profile page that I have a sleeping pokemon. But then when I clicked the Dream World button, upon entering it says I don't have a sleeping pokemon. :/
Sounds like a glitch on the site to me, then... try again tomorrow.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I had the same problem a few pages back. My problem seemed to have something to do with me putting my mon to sleep way before I actually went to the dream world. I don't know if it actually had anything to do with fixing the problem, but I started putting my mon to sleep like 30 - 15 mins before I went to the DW and I haven't had that problem since.

Does anyone know what this means?

Two days in a row now, I have tried to log into the dream world and my pokemon has not shown up. It shows a sleeping pokemon in the bed, but when the dream world fully loads, I get the above message and there is no pokemon waiting for me.

everytime i try to sync my game with my code i get this error in japanese
あなたはまた―寛もホケモンをねかしつけていません ホ
ケモンをねかしつけてか5もう―寛琵録して<たさい

any ideas?

Does anyone know what this means?

Two days in a row now, I have tried to log into the dream world and my pokemon has not shown up. It shows a sleeping pokemon in the bed, but when the dream world fully loads, I get the above message and there is no pokemon waiting for me.
"You don't have a sleeping pokémon" is what it says. Also, WeGee seems to be having the same problem. Maybe it's just some kind of bug?

"You don't have a sleeping pokémon" is what it says. Also, WeGee seems to be having the same problem. Maybe it's just some kind of bug?
It must be, because it's happened twice and I just sent up a pokemon to the dream world before it happened it both cases. The sleeping pokemon shows in the small cinematic with the bed, but doesn't show in the actual dream world. After it happens, I bring the pokemon back and watch it arrive on my DS, and I've lost another day on the dream world because of this.

Thanks for answering. At least I know it's not something I did in particular. I'll try again later.

Quick question here, sorry if it's already been answered but, at what point in the game can I start catching Dream World pokes?

When you have access to CGear as that's the only thing you need for syncing your game to a GPL account and to enter the High Link forest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)