UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
pm'ed Mercy again. But today is the last day, so I'm worried that it might not get done on time.

I'd like an extension, but there's not really any reason for KG to grant one.
I was online for most of the day yesterday, but your last sign in was 5 PM.

I was online for most of the day yesterday, but your last sign in was 5 PM.
My father was in town and I spent the day with him, as I don't see him much anymore. Always good to meet up with relatives.

You're on right now, so how about now?

FINALLY got our battle done.

I kept stupidly allowing him to set up on me. But that's my fault, and Mercy won.

gg

edit: double-post yay :D

I've been trying to meet with Stone_Cold, but he hasn't been active since the 4th. I would please like to request an extension, and unfortunately this is an activity post!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I apologize, my cousin was diagnosed with a rare disease so I have been in virginia for quite some time and have been very inactive. I will add Enzo on MSN or check IRC so we can do this asap.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I am going to extend the deadline for remaining participants through Wednesday. Expect round two within the next 24 hours.

vmed MSB, he responded, responded again and never got a response back :(
Was gonna tell you to get on CAP yesterday but I noticed it was time for the tour and then lost first round and forgot about this. Just get on CAP when you see this.

Edit: We got it done. I won the match.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
In case it isn't clear, you may use Pokemon Online to battle. It will be in the OP of round two, which I'm about to post. I would like to see at least five more games completed before the deadline. I don't feel comfortable flipping a coin for 10 or more matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)