Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

I've gotten that about her boobs a lot cayr @__@ they're supposed to be like Ds but apparently they're freaking people out or something uhhhhh I'll probably fix it

Orugos, could you please make an avatar of a persian (the pokemon) with some ninja characteristics, so it can match my username? i would really appreciate if you did it!

You wanna do the Teletubbies?

EDIT: Hey...if Brock is leaving the anime, who's gonna cook for Ash?! Do you think you can do a chibi Pikachu having trouble managing a mini-kitchen? d-(^.^)z

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Holy shit. The Dragonair, Flygon and Dodrio are also awesome. Did I somehow miss these ?_?

oh! I didn't realize that was you alch :>
I should probably update the first post because I dont remember the last time I did that
but otherwise I've just been posting finished ones in the thread > <

PP: my major is digital media

darthchake: that's actually a p awesome idea, except i dont get the lightsabers

sorry I've been absent for like wow almost a month or something? this semester at my new college is kicking my ass :[

I don't have any new pokes but here's some other stuff I've been doing in my free time to relax

The second assassin picture totally reminds me of Guild Wars if you've ever played it! Great Art though, love it all!

sentret: I can totally see that haha; she's actually a character from league of legends but she definitely has a guild wars kind of flair to her.

HERE'S this weird thing I drew in between some consumingly large commissions:

Hope everyone had an awesome Halloween and will have an awesome Thanksgiving if I dont post before then!

sentret: I can totally see that haha; she's actually a character from league of legends but she definitely has a guild wars kind of flair to her.

HERE'S this weird thing I drew in between some consumingly large commissions:

Hope everyone had an awesome Halloween and will have an awesome Thanksgiving if I dont post before then!

My goodness, that is some nice art! 0.0
Good luck with college, I have a few sibs in college; my brother didn't study for his first test (don't remember what class) and got a D. He studys now, and he plays fewer video games. lol

That is so awesome! I really wish I could make that sort of stuff! Everything you do just looks so cool, keep it up! =)

So this is a vague request. I'd like to see the CUTEST! Pikachu you can do...Him holding on to whatever you want etc
I have an example of super cute...or maybe you can make this look better?
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o129/rikuu_uchiha/pokemon/th_thpokemon.gif

I need it to go along with my Plusle and Minun some how.

I guess what I'm saying is....if you make an epicly cute Pikachu that I like, I'll possibly get it tattooed on me....so your art will always be on my body...that Pikachu with a heart tho...so cute!

RODAN

Banned deucer.
So this is a vague request. I'd like to see the CUTEST! Pikachu you can do...Him holding on to whatever you want etc

I guess what I'm saying is....if you make an epicly cute Pikachu that I like, I'll possibly get it tattooed on me....so your art will always be on my body...that Pikachu with a heart tho...so cute!

hahahahahhahahahaha no way

As a tattoo artist, I approve of this.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

is this what i think it is

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I saw that you bumped this thread, and I was like this: YEAAHHHH

Then I saw that you said "no new art", and I was like this: NOOOOOO

And then I clicked those links, I was like this: HAHAHAHA wait wtf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)