DM's Hokey Karaoke! (ROUND FOUR)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah okay I'm done trying to make these threads all fancy and shit, here are your final four:

andrea
Ninahaza
Articuno64
OmegaDonut

The top 8 were very good, so these are pretty spectacular. The genre this round is one I've been contemplating since the beginning:

FOREIGN LANGUAGE ROUND

So, yeah, sing me something that isn't English. Have it done by next Saturday. gogogogogogogogogogo

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
How come there are only three? Why you gotta hate on Arti like that?

Also, I finally watched all the entries from last round, and I must say andrea... what a shrewd way to get some votes! :doom:

andrea

/me cresselias
How come there are only three? Why you gotta hate on Arti like that?

Also, I finally watched all the entries from last round, and I must say andrea... what a shrewd way to get some votes! :doom:
Sorry I didn't count-- just put some pics in. Fixed!

And I said I had way too much fun recording/making that video! XD Now you know why~ ;)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
OMG I was wishing for this round earlier. I am 150% gonna make a guest submission.
Hindi song suggestions for me itt

Thanks.

EDIT: I'll be doing one proper guest submission for this round and a spoofy submission- That Buffalaxed song. This spoofy entry is for all the people who were there for the skype session in May where I sung it.... Earthworm, jumpluff, Zystral I think and a couple of other people.

Submission: Beedi Jalaile (Hindi)-Omkara:

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
o boy, this should be fun, i am going to be singing a song that i danced too vigorously

JAI HO - by A R Rahman [from the movie "slumdog millionaire"]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)