List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulfilling DW trip today.
With 20 pkmn, 17 from the ocean.

Chose the Kabuto..(hindsight says i probably should've chosen Corsola)

Anyone else looking for more DW friends?

Fulfilling DW trip today.
With 20 pkmn, 17 from the ocean.

Choose the Kabuto..(hindsight says i probably should've chosen Corsola)

Anyone else looking for more DW friends?
Ehh Hind sight says if Kabuto is rarer/harder to find, you made the right choice.

I pray for the once-in-14-days that I encounter 18 pokemon in one trip!!

I got disconnected so going back in now. Got you Ryuuken. I can see Joshiro too but had him a while ago :)

Going to keep wifi on most of tonight for any others to see me that haven't got me yet.

I'll only get one more Dream World visit before I go to Australia so hope it will be a good run tonight with more sky and less forest! :)

Gundambot I have you in my palpad I think but not seen you in wifi room yet. I'll be in there for a while tonight if you want to see me in there. Thanks, hopefully this will get me closer to the Sea area

I got disconnected so going back in now. Got you Ryuuken. I can see Joshiro too but had him a while ago :)

Going to keep wifi on most of tonight for any others to see me that haven't got me yet.

I'll only get one more Dream World visit before I go to Australia so hope it will be a good run tonight with more sky and less forest! :)
Good luck, I'm 900 points away from the shining ocean.

And unequivocally, I always get more forest trips than sky trips!!

*headbutt*

So far I got Gundambot x2
Jigglypaul and Joshiro

Need: Jiggy x2, Seinaru, Outds, Zekira Lurve and Kudan
MY FC 3610 7032 8111
every code from page 29 was added to my pad.

This is from my visit last night. I couldn't quite believe the size difference of my Dunsparce and Croagunk!

Ryuuken, you will probably get to the Ocean with one or two more visits so that's good :)

This is from my visit last night. I couldn't quite believe the size difference of my Dunsparce and Croagunk!

Ryuuken, you will probably get to the Ocean with one or two more visits so that's good :)
That's quite a size dissonance!

Maybe DW dunsparce is from the orange league island of giant pokemon...?

My issue was I changed my DS clock for daylight savings time and forgot that would lock me out of Dream SYNC for 24 hours!
*facepalm*

EDIT:: I have idle'ed for 2 hours and got 6 new friends.

I still 5 ppl from page 29 pending to interact I listed you all in my sig, VM or PM a good time to meet up.

ALSO, I can idle later from 7:30PM -9:00PM US EST time (i.e. New York time)

Ryuuken: got you on both games!
gundambot: I've had you in my Pal Pads for a while now, so feel free to add me any time if you want.

Edit: Just so this post has more to say, got a mess of males in the Black ocean, with twin Omanyte being two of them:

I like how I manage to find a Relicanth every time I go into the ocean even though the third-gen Pokedex says it was once thought extinct.

Ok I added everyone that posted their fc in the past 5 pages that I didn't already have added. I plan to be idling a lot from now until monday.

I'll turn on the DS and idle in the wifi room for the next 5 hours(possibly the whole day even, lol); if I'm not there it probably means I DC'd and am AFK...

Also just a reminder that before we can be neighbors after adding each other and getting each others' details, both have to call their Pokémon back and send again to Dream World so that the site can get the info from the game...

Also, can someone please tell me if it's true that you can only send a maximum of 50 Pokémon back to the game? I've been holding back on sending because of it, and I've caught a few females that I do want to experiment with in the near future... (...that sounded wrong) I already have 5 pages worth of Pokémon in the Dream Tree...

Also once we have successfully added ourselves, after watering each others' berries, I'll be peeking inside your houses yeah~

Also, new Ice Cream record w00t

Screwed up 3 times here though... though that probably means I can break 50000 anytime soon! :D

Added and saw Zekira on both games.

No ocean for my White, but I finally got my female Murkrow, so it works out. I think that's been reported already, but I don't see it in the OP, so here's a picture:

Edit: If nothing else, today's been incredible for adding people. Five in one day! ...or, at least, four people and a total of five games.

I'll add some more people later, but I'll be idling most of the time this Friday and Sunday (GMT+1 Amsterdam), so be sure to check it out as I need my points.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nice, I added everyone on this page with a B/W FC and will *try* to idle on Wi-Fi for a couple hours. I just hope I don't get bored again before getting my 15k+ pokémon...

EDIT-- Jesus fucking Christ I have 1770 points, I'm screwed lol

Met Ryuuken, Seinaru, and Joshiro. I'm also idling WiFi for a bit right now, and will idle all night (US pacific time) :)
I think you were confused but just now I met you in the wifi room lol.

I wonder whats being released tomorrow, maybe a legendary?

As long as its competively useful I'm a happy camper.

Also, can someone please tell me if it's true that you can only send a maximum of 50 Pokémon back to the game? I've been holding back on sending because of it, and I've caught a few females that I do want to experiment with in the near future... (...that sounded wrong) I already have 5 pages worth of Pokémon in the Dream Tree...
It still unconfirmed, I also stop send it to dream tree wait for confirmation too.

We surly get answer soon, someone will nearly 50 right now.

Added Ryuuken, Mario With Lasers, pokeluver1990, Outofdashdwz and Zekira. I don't know GameMaster0000's FC (if you are adding FC). Will be idling for the next 10-12 hours I think.

We surly get answer soon, someone will nearly 50 right now.
I'm probably at 39 pokemon (including Arceus and Croagunk) because I have been sending one pokemon everyday since the day DW was released except once when I missed a day. So... we might find out in less than 2 weeks time.
I don't think that is true though, since it's only written in black on that site whereas certain important sentences where bolded and highlighted in red. If that's really the case, I think they would have highlighted it to warn others too.

Thanks to everyone interacting for the sake of Dream World Neighboring!

I Got everyone on my list 12 neighbors, all in the span of about 12 hours.

I though it would take like a week or two to get everyone's cooperation.

Looking forward to trading and helping everyone attain the unique Dream World pkmn.

Great doing business with you all :)

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Kudan, just warning so you don't idle for nothing, I disconnected trying to talk to you. Just to be sure, we only need to see each other, not interact, right?

And I'm planning on adding my other game's FC, so I have exclusive berry-watering in at least one game ~__~

Yes, we only need to see each other's avatar. One sure way to know if the person is registered is by looking at your palpad and see if an avatar replaces the '?' and the name becomes blue/red (blue for guys, red for girls). I.E., not greyed out.

And thanks for the heads up, I went back to see myself looking at a disconnection message, lol.

Added everyone from page 29 to 30 from most recent post. Still missing a few more people, so I'm still idling here in wifi guys.

I don't remember who I already have since I just put the first syllable of whatever name you have here (I'm using a retail Jap cart)

I'll be idling for around the next 6-8 hours (assuming my DS doesn't die when I'm not looking at it), but I'll only be able to get back to DW in around 30 hours from now (have to do something out of the house tomorrow), so don't fret if you don't see me yet as your neighbours lol...

And yeah, we probably shouldn't water our own berries; I have a friend from another forum and we're also DW neighbors, and just this morning (6 hours ago) I was able to water all 9 of his current berry fields. Bam for points~!

Added the people from the last couple pages. FC 0861 8819 8445.

Once you have met someone, are they still linked in the DW if you delete them from the pal pad?

There's still 7 unconfirmed people here in my Pad...

Also

If only getting friends IRL was this easy, lol...
If it's any help, I idled 2 hours from 1-3pm est USA time and got about 7 then and a few quick trips during the afternoon, and I got 13 people from here as of now :pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)