Scents - What Do You Wear?

So, a derivative of the clothes thread, but something I started thinking about the other day.

What scents do you wear, or like on others?

Deodorants, colognes, perfumes, shampoos, whatever.

I have three colognes that I wear often:

- The first is just "Aramis", which I'm don't like that much, it's a bit spicy and wears off quite quickly.
- "Aramis - Life", I like the bottle for this one, but I like it a lot more than Aramis too. It has a fresh, fairly neutral scent.
- "Givenchy - Gentleman". This is my favourite scent, and I always comments from the ladies from it. It's got quite robust tones, smells kind of sophisticated. It's quite an old one, too, and it's always been popular, so it's got a timeless quality. Highly recommended, guys.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wear Curve for Men (cologne). A girl once told me that it's "every girl's favorite". I didn't really buy into that, but I started wearing it and within a week I had several women (sometimes complete strangers) walk past me and ask "are you wearing Curve?"

For deodorant I just wear Degree, no real scent I guess. Same with my shampoo and conditioner, I just go with the Suave combination, some fresh waterfall stuff or whatever.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
My favorite thing to smell like is vanilla. I used to use a shampoo/conditioner combination from Herbal Essences that was like, coconut milk and violets or some shit, but now I use Tresemme which doesn't really have specific scents.

But oh god, the number of vanilla-scented products I have is ridiculous, and they're all from the same Bath and Bodyworks family. I've got body wash, two types of body cream, lotion, traveler-size cream, body spray, body mousse? I literally can't get enough.

I got a new deodorant that is coconut and vanilla or something, and it smells pretty great, too. Bath and Body works used to do their scented lip balms, but when they discontinued them and I couldn't get vanilla lip balm anymore I was pretty fuggin' upset.

For shampoo/conditioner, i usually just use what my mom gets. It smells good though.

For body wash, I like using scents that are based off cologne like calvin klein and hugo boss.

For deodorant, axe does it for me.

I have a big cologne collection. I pride myself on smelling good and I always get compliments and people telling me to "come back" because I smell good. The ones I use most are versace, calvin klein euphoria, d&g the one, armani code, and fierce by a&f.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shampoo/Conditioner: Either something from Herbal Essence or Dove?
Body Wash: Good old soap?
Deoderant: Anti Perspirant deodorant.

Shampoo I'd usually use Head&shoulders.
Body Wash: Anything I see to be honest. One time it'll be Dove and if I forgot to buy any I just use johnson's baby bath
Deoderant: Niva for MEN! or Sure for MEN:pimp:

I use Selsun Blue which sort of smells like mint I s'pose. For deodorant I wear Dove Essentials Cucumber and Green Tea, since it actually works and it smells nice.

My grandma got me three cans of body spray for whatever reason last Christmas-- baby powder, berries, and sugar cookies. I hate the smell of the baby powder one but I like the other two. I don't wear either too much though, just when I go out to friend's houses and whatnot.

Also, am I the only girl who hates the smell of Axe?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Also, am I the only girl who hates the smell of Axe?
I don't know any girls that likes the smell of axe. If they enjoyed the smell, wouldn't they wear it?

My school is really "scent aware", which more or less means no really odorous shampoo/deodorant and no cologne/perfume. I don't really mind, since I've never enjoyed the smell of spray on stuff much anyways. So I don't really put any thought into what I use as deodorant, mainly I just stick to speedstick? is that a brand? ya google says it is, and for shampoo I use what ever. Usually herbal essences or aussie, just because I got in the habit of using it when I had really long hair, and it's more or less the only my drugstore carries with any regularity.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Speaking of body wash, I love the smell of the Dove Cucumber Melon stuff. It's pleasant, but not all girly smelling. I use air fresheners with that scent in my apartment too.

I don't know any girls that likes the smell of axe. If they enjoyed the smell, wouldn't they wear it?

My school is really "scent aware", which more or less means no really odorous shampoo/deodorant and no cologne/perfume. I don't really mind, since I've never enjoyed the smell of spray on stuff much anyways. So I don't really put any thought into what I use as deodorant, mainly I just stick to speedstick? is that a brand? ya google says it is, and for shampoo I use what ever. Usually herbal essences or aussie, just because I got in the habit of using it when I had really long hair, and it's more or less the only my drugstore carries with any regularity.
I actually know a girl who wears Axe, she's pretty much in love with it.

I use Head and Shoulders when we actually have it and it works pretty well, and I sometimes use Tresemme as well (or however the hell you spell it).

Needless to say I'm not very over-the-top about how I look/smell.

shampoo: garnier fructis with mostuirizer (spelled way wrong but i cba to check my spelling)
body wash: old spice
deodorant: old spice
body spray: old spice
cologne: i usually dont wear cologne because i dont go out to clubs or anything that often but my sister bought me some calvin klein cologne for my birthday so i just wear that i also have some ralph lauren cologne i stole from when i used to work there.
it smells pretty good
thats the stuff i got from work.

FlareBlitz

Relaxed nature. Loves to eat.
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Interesting thread.

I usually wear a lemon/lime/rose combination spray thing that they sell locally here if I'm going out to some formal occasion. But usually, I don't wear any sort of cologne at all; I work out a lot, and I've been told that I smell great after I get all sweaty, so I just walk around with my natural "Man After Rain" smell...

For the girl up there who mentioned vanilla, I love the smell of vanilla. I especially love it when girls smell like fruits (strawberries/mangoes in particular!)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I don't care about shampoo smell and I prefer it being odorless. Or body wash or anything else.

I use Speed Stick 24/7 for deodorant and for some reason I've gotten compliments off of it??? I don't get it.

For perfumes, I have 4 now... A super old Blue Jeans one which I barely use and... Diesel Plus Plus which is a super sweet and nice smelling one, I have gotten really good comments on this one. I also have Diesel Green which smells just a bit sweet but at the same time more... "serious" or something.

Oh yeah I think I also have a L'Homme by Ives Saint Lauren one but I honestly don't like the smell of it... doesn't smell like anything I'd use. Too serious.

edit: pic! From left to right, least liked to most liked. L'Homme/Yves Saint Lauren, Blue Jeans something, Diesel Green, Diesel Plus Plus.

Bod-Body Spray after i shower, Gillette for deodorant, and for perfume, curve and attidude!...I steal my pops perfume btw....

For Deodorant/colognes, nothing beats pure man stink, manufactured by myself. Soap is whatever my Mum buys and same for shampoo.

Shampoo: Some Anti-dandruff Ginger shampoo, idk, but it works

Deodorant: It's called "Big Attitude", very strong smell, and long lasting

Perfume: Davidoff Cool Water for men

Cologne: Mascolino

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Deoderant: Lynx "Twist" or "Anti-Hangover" (I think it's called Axe in the states).

Cologne: I sometimes use Ralph Lauren Polo Blue, or Lui by Emporio Armani but my favourite I use atm (and in future I think) is Acqua Di Gio. Doesnt hurt that the single hottest girl ive met this year said I smelt amazing whilst wearing Acqua Di Gio within minutes of having met.

I use Lynx Dry, normally of the Dark Temptation scent, but what ever I find in the shop is the first I grab.

I wear either Davidoff Cool Water, which I like but I prefer London Calling by Ben Sherman.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Oh yeah I despise other people using those body sprays to "attract girl" (or plain outright smell "sexy" to other [gay] men)

And when it comes down to it... it's not that nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)