Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any people left still doing Scrambles? Because I'm keen for a lil' Leafgreen going on. No trading, nothing that you wouldn't do yourself. A physical Abra? No. An Abra that must solo Sabrina's Alakazam to evolve? Seems do-able. Just an example.

Ohh, and may I request a Bulbasaur? Bulba needs more love. =]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ohh, and may I request a Bulbasaur? Bulba needs more love. =]
Wish Granted. Name it RootOfEvil, Only 2 Attacking moves, cannot evolve into Ivysaur unless you have a certain number of badges, depending on the number you roll on a six sided die before you start the scramble...
Roll=Badges
1=2 Badges
2=3 Badges
3=7 Badges
4=6 Badges
5=4 Badges
6=5 Badges

And it cannot evolve into Venusaur until you clear Victory Road.

Have fun.

@SimonSays, take a Vulpix named Yenno. Once it evolves, it cannot learn any new moves. It must solo 5 Pokemon from the Elite Four and Champion battles.

Fine, Leaf green, right?

You get a Pidgey. Call it Kiwi. You must choose another pokemon in your party which has a NN of less than or equal to 8 characters long (so something like Yenno the Vulpix works). The pokemon must then have 'OZ' tacked onto the end of it's name (so if you choose Vulpix, it's NN becomes Yenno OZ). Kiwi must always be at least 5 levels lower than the OZ pokemon, and it must know Fly along with 3 other attacking moves (so no status moves, they all must deal damage directly). If you should encounter another pokemon of the same species as the OZ pokemon, trainer or wild, you must send in Kiwi and let it faint, and it may not have items used on it (so you can heal it once you get back to a pokemon center).

Yes, i live in Australia, so it's forbidden for me to show any respect for ya. ;)

SimonSays, you get one of the most powerful pokemon in rby a dratini! But here's the catch; this dratini comes from the FUTURE. It know that in gen 4 dragon type is incredibly strong typing to have and decides that it will use it to it's fullest benefit, not knowing that no one in their right mind would use outrage in gen 3. EVERY TIME DRATINI FINISHES A POKEMON, THE FINAL BLOW MUST BE BY A DRAGON TYPE ATTACK. If you kill it with any other type attack, immediatley restart from your last save. in addition, it may not evolve into a dragonite without knowing outrage. To prove that outrage is a good attack, even in gen 3, it must defeat 3 consecutive (no switching out) e4 pokemon in the same battle with outrage. You may give it healing items, but you cannot cure the confusion from outrage using a status healing item.

Name you new time-traveling companion "Doc Brown"

@simon: I'm reserving the last slot in your Scramble, as I can't think of a challenge atm.

EDIT: Take a Grimer. It must learn Sludge Bomb NATURALLY and solo a Leader of your choice to evolve, and as a Muk it must solo Bruno. Nickname it "Pollution". Have fun!

if Gallad there forgot about you I have a back-up challange.
If he didn't disregard this. (hidden either way)
Bring a Staryu named Blue Fairy. It may only evolve if it can set up 6 Cosmic Powers against a Gym Leader Pokemon using no more than 2 healing items(you may then delete Cosmic Power). Other than Cosmic Power, it must only know Attacking moves one of which is Surf. Blue Fairy may not use Surf if it has any PP left on its other attacking moves.

Exceptionsto the Surf Rule: level grinding against random encounters (and not trainers)
Projected level of difficulty: 8.1/12

(sorry for double but they are unrelated)
This is for Vratix. I like this challenge, and it was not taken by Random so I feel justified in moving it to you.
Anyway, for my Nth Challange that you gave me, Atheno. I have settled on the Number 167. I have no idea what it will be but I figured I should probably hit that somewhere around Lavender town. I'm not feeling Gastly, so I'll make sure it is not one but something from my Rival's team is viable (not his starter obviously but anything else should be good.)

Just wanted to let you know to, you know, keep me honest.

PMed Iggdrasil to say that if he hasn't issued my challenge by 12 noon GMT (so, 7AM EST) on Saturday, his reserved spot is open to the public. I WANT TO GET STARTED, DAMN IT.

I just wanted to say I looked a back at my challenge and thought solo an entire e4 team with outrage might be too hard. You must now defeat 3 consecutive (no switching out) e4 pokemon in the same battle with outrage. I'll also edit this into my main challenge post.

PMed Iggdrasil to say that if he hasn't issued my challenge by 12 noon GMT (so, 7AM EST) on Saturday, his reserved spot is open to the public. I WANT TO GET STARTED, DAMN IT.
I forgot about this, sorry :(. Since I cant remember the challange right now, I'm going to have to give someone else the challange spot. Sorry for the delay.

I'll take it.

Take a Pidgey. It has to know Gust, Wing Attack, Quick Attack, and Fly by the E4. Evolve to Pidgeotto whenever, but it may only become Pidgeot if it solos Clair.

dibs
-edit-
Catch Marril. It must be female and named Whuman. It may only evolve it solos a Gym Leader using the Move Rollout while under a Defense Curl boost. (I don't remember if the boost actually works in Gen 2 but use it anyway). When/if it evolves it may only learn TM/HM moves. You do not have to replace any moves but it can not learn any new moves by level up.

... Srs? Considering that her Dragonairs pack T-bolt/Wave, and Kingdra is Kingdra... And I have more than enough goddamn grinding... NO. Just no. I hate Pidgey anyway. Little fucker.

If Vratix doesn't issue a challange, here's my one that I devised quickly.

Get a Rattata named Joey. It may never be the lowest leveled member in your party. That is all (since just having a Rattata is bad enough).

Fine, how about a Beedrill? It must learn and keep Twineedle, Pursuit, and Sludge Bomb, plus a non-damaging move of your choice, and must defeat (not necessarily solo) Pryce's Seel. Nickname it "BuzzOff".

Happy now?

EDIT: Ninja'd.

@Galladiator I'M NEVER HAPPY! BRING ME CAKE! AND DO 1000 CHIN UPS!

@Iggdrasil: I can work with that... Hyper Fang, Shadow Ball, Dig... Yeah, I can work with that Rattata, assuming I can evolve it. If not, you bastard.

So...:

- Cyndaquil/Totodile (depending on 6th member, must keep at least one of its initial moves)
- Growlithe (must solo Bugsy's entire Gym to evolve)
- Odd Egg Pokemon (must keep Dizzy Punch, must evolve to final form by Elite 4, unless it is Shiny Pichu, Normal Pichu, Shiny Igglybuff, Shiny Cleffa)
- Gastly (must solo Morty and Chuck to evolve to Haunter, most solo an Elite Four member, and two Kanto Gym Leaders (NOW WE'RE TALKING, AWWWWWWWW YEAH!))
- Bellsprout (ByeByeBird, must solo Falkner and Erika)
- Rattata (Joey, must never be the lowest member of the party)

For the record, I'm picking Totodile, since I already have Growlithe for fire...

I edited my dibs in but here it is again
Catch Marril. It must be female and named Whuman. It may only evolve it solos a Gym Leader using the Move Rollout while under a Defense Curl boost. (I don't remember if the boost actually works in Gen 2 but use it anyway). When/if it evolves it may only learn TM/HM moves. You do not have to replace any moves but it can not learn any new moves by level up.
aww am I too late again?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright.. i'll try my very first scramble challenge..

Emerald. No trades. No unbearably hard challanges.

I reserve the right to reject anything too awful.

Let's go.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Tentacool, name it "knockout". It doesn't have to KO or solo anything, but the more you kill with it, the better. A "major pokemon" is one that belongs to either Maxie, Archie, a Gym Leader, or an Elite Four/Champion.

Once you catch it, you may not use more than three moveslots, and you may not use a move with base power greater than 50, and the sum of the Base Powers of the moves may not exceed 100.
Once you solo one major pokemon with it, you may use moves with up to 60 base power, and the base power sum rises to 140.
Once you solo two major pokemon with it, you may use the fourth moveslot
Once you solo three major pokemon with it, you may use moves with 70 base power, and the sum rises to 180
Once you solo five major pokemon with it, you may evolve it
Once you solo eight major pokemon with it, you may use moves with up to 100 base power.
Once you solo thirteen major pokemon with it, the sum rises to 300.

You may NOT soft reset to re-battle a leader if it dies, so if you screw up against some easy solos, tough shit.

You do not have to fulfill any of those challenges, but you WANT to, don't you???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)