[Standard/Experimental] Survivor Mafia - Day 3

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
everyone pretty much will love being allied with me due to my ability, therefore if you plan on being alive for basically all the game and get in the last 3, contact me, only cool kids please

list of non cool kids:

Altair

btw contact me on irc only because forums are for pansies

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Night 1 (for reals) going up in a few minutes. In addition, by request, Jigglypuffers42 has been subbed in for imperfectluck. More subs coming after this night if necessary.

Unofficial channel: #survivor

The main reasoning behind making the channel is because players are pretty much keeping to themselves. By having a channel the future jury will have a place to observe and contact living players for better evaluation. That and I only go to like 1 channel and not everybody goes there.

<stuff that is no longer applicable>

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
Sorry about being late, but the update is up. N2 deadline in 48.

EDIT: The update was actually before the 48 hour deadline should have ended. It wasn't even 36 hours. I feel bad for Lightwolf, and any of you that may be negatively affected, but I am not going to change the lynch, as it was practically majority, and I'm sure many of you have read over his role PM. However, if anyone out there has a day action they didn't send in, I will accept it during the next twelve hours. I feel as this is the best course of action to take. Sorry about this hosting error.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
I haven't talked to jumpluff about it (we seem to keep missing each other on IRC), but my thoughts are as follows:

We've been missing a lot of night actions every night. Additionally, I don't get the feeling that the entire player base cares about the game and follows it (part of it is our fault, long deadlines and my small absence made it hard to stay interested). With the Jury mechanic that is in play, I feel like it is kind of pointless to keep going with the game, because only a few of the dead players will vote. I mean, I suppose we can do a mass subbing like was done in Inventions Mafia, but unless I receive a lot of interest, I think it'd make more sense just to cancel the game. I apologize to everyone involved.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I haven't talked to jumpluff about it (we seem to keep missing each other on IRC), but my thoughts are as follows:

We've been missing a lot of night actions every night. Additionally, I don't get the feeling that the entire player base cares about the game and follows it (part of it is our fault, long deadlines and my small absence made it hard to stay interested). With the Jury mechanic that is in play, I feel like it is kind of pointless to keep going with the game, because only a few of the dead players will vote. I mean, I suppose we can do a mass subbing like was done in Inventions Mafia, but unless I receive a lot of interest, I think it'd make more sense just to cancel the game. I apologize to everyone involved.
That's to bad, I liked the concept alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)