5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@bmb: Are you going to list the users who are willing to write the formal analyses for their placeholdered Pokemon in OU as well? That will be very useful, to prevent confusion among users as to who will write which formal analyses.
If their name is on the index you should assume for the time being that they do intend to write up their analyses. I am currently trying to establish who isn't, rather than who is, to prevent any confusion. Threads where the author is no longer continuing the analysis are marked under 'S1'. I'll update the OP whenever I find an analysis that is available, so what you suggest isn't really necessary.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Mew analysis
Thanks
Please read the OP. Specifically, the bit where I say don't reserve analyses here and the bit where PK Gaming already has the Mew analysis reserved.

On another note, keep up the good work. Nice to see so much effort being put into analyses.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not doing Cloyster anymore. Someone else can take it.

I'll do Murkrow and Chansey during the Christmas holidays hopefully, but right now, exams take priority over those.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
I would also like to reserve Chansey thanks!
Bologo has already stated that he wishes to keep his Chansey reservation three posts above yours.

On another note, if you haven't already seen the announcement here, OU analyses are now being officially written. This means that you can progress your analyses on to the next stages, namely Quality Control and Grammar-Prose checking. Feel free to contact your friendly neighbourhood teams to get your analysis that one step closer to completion.

Then we can have the labels (QC checks 0) or (GP Checks 0) in the heading? Excellent. Do we have to request the QC Team to proof read our analysis, or will it be then without prompting?

I still would remove the 'NFE' section and add those to the regions they belong. In case you are like no, then I would remove Rhydon from Kanto..
Also Scyther deserves to get mentioned.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
I still would remove the 'NFE' section and add those to the regions they belong. In case you are like no, then I would remove Rhydon from Kanto..
Also Scyther deserves to get mentioned.
I'm not listing those that I feel are deserving of analyses, I'm listing those that other people have started writing analyses for. The reason they're separate is for organisational purposes, nothing else. If I had to list every single NFE Pokemon that existed, I'm pretty sure that it would take quite a while. Smogon's official policy is to have an analysis for every fully-evolved Pokemon; NFEs are essentially an afterthought.

Good catch on Rhydon though, I'll remove it. And if you want to do a Scyther analysis, be my guest.

Sadly, I have to let go of my Raikou reservation. I can say the lead (posted by SDS for 4th gen) set and Rash Calm Mind (with Aura Sphere) work well, since I did extensive testing on those 2 sets. I don't have the time to write the formal analysis, too busy with life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)