RitterCat's iPhone art

As no-one cares about the comp stuff and it is crappy and bland etc., this thread will now be devoted to my iPod work. My comp stuff will disappear and be ignored forevermore as I work on iPod stuff. In the unlikely event that anyone liked it, they can complain loudly and my comp stuff will be resurrected.

With that announcement over, here is Its_A_Random's COUNT DRAGLIGA

;_; poor bidoof

I like the Dracula itself, but I think the Bidoof 'victim' isn't really needed. It takes attention away from Gligar. I think it'd be better by itself.

Kouya, your wish has been granted

Both are in the first post so no need to worry, the one you prefer will be there either way

I didn't think I would like your work, based on Koffing and Diglett (it's just my personal opinion). But then I scrolled down some more. And I gotta say that, starting with Snorlax, it gets REALLY good. Snorlax is my favorite, because he's my favorite pokemon. But Vulpix is cute, and Psyduck is so "lolwut?".

I like this thread. Some of them aren't my style, but the ones that are my style are amazing! So now I'm making a request. May I have Marowak as a caveman, holding a Thick Club? Thanks in advance!

btw, luvdisc!

I didn't think I would like your work, based on Koffing and Diglett (it's just my personal opinion). But then I scrolled down some more. And I gotta say that, starting with Snorlax, it gets REALLY good. Snorlax is my favorite, because he's my favorite pokemon. But Vulpix is cute, and Psyduck is so "lolwut?".

I like this thread. Some of them aren't my style, but the ones that are my style are amazing! So now I'm making a request. May I have Marowak as a caveman, holding a Thick Club? Thanks in advance!

btw, luvdisc!
Thx a lot SlimMan. Funny ur requesting a Marowak when Cubone was the pokemon that beat your Rhyhorn bandwagon in the Comic thread. Changing allegiances?

Thx a lot SlimMan. Funny ur requesting a Marowak when Cubone was the pokemon that beat your Rhyhorn bandwagon in the Comic thread. Changing allegiances?
First of all, Rhyhorn lost because Studio534 left the poll open past the ending time.
It was supposed to end at 9:00. Rhyhorn was ahead at 9:00. But it ended at ~9:30. Cubone pulled ahead at ~9:15. Cubone cheated.

Anyway, I'm not changing allegiances, it's just that Rhyhorn can be a rhino, and that's about it. Unless you make a completely weird picture that no one can understand.
But Cubone could be many things.
That's why I requested it, as opposed to Rhyhorn.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Loving Count Dragliga there, looked even better without the Bidoof, as Bidoofus was shifting the attention away from Ct. Dragliga. Thanks. :)

HOMGZ LOVIN YA WORK RITTERCAT!!! SUPER AWESOME STUFF!!! I LIKE DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EVERYTIME I LOOK AT SNORLAX...AND SAZANDORA....AND ARCANINE!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO DUH SEXY!!!!! JUST ILYZ TDM!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LUVDISC 1000 TIMES IF SMOGON LET ME. BUT OF COURSE THAT IS ABSURD D: BUT STILL ITS EPIC WORK. REQUESTING A TYRANITAR!!!! I KNOW IT'LL BE GOOD!!!!!!!

HOMGZ LOVIN YA WORK RITTERCAT!!! SUPER AWESOME STUFF!!! I LIKE DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL EVERYTIME I LOOK AT SNORLAX...AND SAZANDORA....AND ARCANINE!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO DUH SEXY!!!!! JUST ILYZ TDM!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LUVDISC 1000 TIMES IF SMOGON LET ME. BUT OF COURSE THAT IS ABSURD D: BUT STILL ITS EPIC WORK. REQUESTING A TYRANITAR!!!! I KNOW IT'LL BE GOOD!!!!!!!
Thx a lot =D When I started this thread i didn't know this many people would liek it, so heaps of thanks to everyone out there who has luvdisced, requested, or commented. And yes, Mr Ban, your Tyranitar will be added to the growing list of requests

EDIT: A SLOWbro for More_Cowbell

Lol @ Mr. Ban.

Love your work too Rittercat.

Slowbro looks a bit plain though, was more hoping for it to be similar to Psyduck and lost in confusion.

Did you seriously do Slowbro and Mr. Mime? They look too good. They look faked.......

Either you lied, or you're even more amazing than I thought! lol

Did you seriously do Slowbro and Mr. Mime? They look too good. They look faked.......

Either you lied, or you're even more amazing than I thought! lol
I did seriously do Slowbro and Mr Mime. And no, they are not faked, and I don't even know what you mean by faked. I am possibly more amazing than you thought. I don't know how amazing you thought I was. In any case, amazingness of any level is a nice thing.

On another note, would anyone liek to see my creation process in the doing of my next request? If yes, I will do it (maybe). If not, I still might do it, but there is a higher chance I won't do it. The choice is in your hands! (well, mostly in your hands). So respond! I (probably) won't do the next request until you do, so make haste... hastily! =D

I did seriously do Slowbro and Mr Mime. And no, they are not faked, and I don't even know what you mean by faked. I am possibly more awesome than you thought. I don't know how awesome you thought I was. In any case, awesomeness of any level is a nice thing.

On another note, would anyone liek to see my creation process in the doing of my next request? If yes, I will do it (maybe). If not, I still might do it, but there is a higher chance I won't do it. The choice is in your hands! (well, mostly in your hands). So respond! I (probably) won't do the next request until you do, so make haste... hastily! =D
If you actually did make them, it means that you score a 9 on the Good-Artist-Scale. I rate based on comparison to myself. :P

Anyway, I don't want to see your creation process. Knowing how you do it would ruin the magic of looking at the glory of a new picture. I wouldn't have to wonder anymore.......

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'd love to see how you do these. I've been trying to get into drawing myself and seeing you do a request would be great.

If you actually did make them, it means that you score a 9 on the Good-Artist-Scale. I rate based on comparison to myself. :P

Anyway, I don't want to see your creation process. Knowing how you do it would ruin the magic of looking at the glory of a new picture. I wouldn't have to wonder anymore.......
Well I was born on the 9th of a month in the 1990s and my first name has 9 letters so I liek 9. On the other hand some people want to see the process. The indecision!!! Well, I did always want to do it, my veto power is exercised and SlimMan is overruled. Don't worry it's not too magic-destroying

Well I was born on the 9th of a month in the 1990s and my first name has 9 letters so I liek 9. And I wouldn't want to ruin the magic would I. It's liek Santa Claus revealing he owns a multinational corporation that employs parents the world round to discreetly place presents under Christmas trees once a year. With that scrapped, onto the next request in all it's glorious mysteriousness.
OMG!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how many requests do you have?

OMG!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT'S LIKE!!!!!!!!

Anyway, how many requests do you have?

I'm sorry SlimMan, but please reread the post above. It has been edited appropriately. But do not fear, the secret of why it looks good isn't really in the process. I mean, with the same process I could draw some absolute shit. I draw stuff and it looks good and I dunno why. The process helps that, but is not the creator of that. Nothing can make bad lineart look good.

With my bullshitting my way out of pissing you off with my changed decision done, I will point you to the request list at the bottom of the first post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)