Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok im making some changes
i'l update when i feel like it and i'l finish HG before i start E.
Just 1 thing, texas, could you change the sentret to another pokemon, it must be able to learn fly. No pidgey or spearow.

Woohoo!
i solo'd falkner with chiko the chikorita through the art of toxic stall
i also have my 'cast lotted' gastly
On my way to Azalea to take out bugsy and soon get a scyther of my own
@texas hello?
Lightsworn master signing out

Alright, I still have chocolate-kipp's spot reserved in my Emerald Scramble (she gave me a FireRed challenge). If she doesn't reply by 6 PM Central U.S. time (GMT -6) I will open the spot to whoever wants it. My team thus far is:

-All Special Gyarados, can't learn Thunder if you teach it Surf, can't learn Blizzard if you teach it Waterfall. (Texas) Accepted, should be interesting.
-PrlB4Swine the Spoink, must hold a Pearl ASAP to fight; only 2 attacks, both of different types; solo 10 grass/darks, one must be Dark, 3 must be Trainer 'Mons. Within 5 levels of highest Mon. (Dark Ray) Accepted, although it feels like the military all of a sudden...
-Take a Shedinja. May never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team. (Random) Accepted. Never used Sheddy before...should be challenging to say the least. At least it doesn't have to solo Flannery...
-Clasica the female Altaria, must know Sing, Double Team / Safeguard, Astonish / Fury Attack / Dragon Dance / Perish Song, Fly; must sleep 10 Pokemon using Sing, must solo one Gym Leader, one E4 member, and KO one of Wallace's Pokemon. (Arctic) Not too big on Altaria, but what the hell. Accepted.
-Joeseph the Treecko, may never battle with a green opponent, must solo Brawly or Roxanne and Watson to evolve; as Grovyle, must solo any purple 'Mons; to become Sceptile, KO one of Maxie's, Flannery's, and Winona's Pokemon; as Sceptile, must solo red and blue 'Mons, cannot hurt purple. (Dummy) Accepted. I guess this means I have to pretty much solo the E4, since 95% of their Pokemon are red or blue (especially Glacia). Yay.
-reserved for chocolate-kipp (?)

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Why has everyone started using my Special Gyarados? Not complaining, but it does seem strange compared to all the weird an wonderful things on this thread. And tell us often how Sheddy goes, because I can't imagine him being very good in-game.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry Bjay, sleep ya know? No Pidgey or Spearow? Guess that leaves you with a Hoothoot. This Hoothoot must never use a non-attacking move in battle. It must solo two Rocket Executives during Golderod Tower takeover. Solo Bugst to evolve.

Alright, good thing i didnt beat bugsy yet. The team is now-
-chiko the chikorita(blisseyof doom)
-spector the gastly(auramaster)
-payback the tauros(dexington)
-owlraptor the hoothoot(texas)
-curseutran the scyther(darkray)
-voltorb(pokemagnificent)

Alright Dexington, you will not get a Cheri Berry Zubat, instead you get a Treecko for your starter. Name it NerdyGecko.

As the nickname suggests, your Treecko is very nerdy & tends to spend 12 hours a day on a computer. One of his favourite sites is Smogon, & knowing he can evolve into Sceptile, He searches up on what is competitively viable for him when he becomes a Sceptile. He finds that if he sticks with the moves mentioned on-site, he will become one of the best Pokemon battler's in all of Hoenn! Unfortunately, all that time on the computer hasn't done any real good to him, so before he can evolve, he needs to work his ass off & become fast enough. So Treecko may only evolve into Grovyle when his speed stat totals 60 or above. Becoming a Grovyle, he still needs to work his ass off to become a Sceptile, so Grovyle may only evolve into Sceptile when his Speed stat totals 120 or above. He's finally a Sceptile!

Recap:

• Take a Treecko & name it NerdyGecko.
  • May only evolve into Grovyle once his Speed totals at least 60 & Sceptile totals at least 120.
  • Once a Sceptile, he may only use moves mentioned on this page
Have fun. See, that wasn't a Cheri Berry Zubat.
@Dexington, you get a cacnea named "DaScarecro". Dis be dat scarecro from dat movie da wiz o oz so it has no brain, as such it dun no how to learn any o dem moves it cant learn from levelin up. If you can't understand a word I just said here's a recap.
-Cacnea named "DaScarecro".
-Can only learn moves from level up, that's right no tms/hms or tutor moves.
-Since someone stopped using 1 of my scramblemons mid-game and I don't want that to happen to this 1, must be within 5 levels of your highest leveled mon at all times (and if it's not get to training).
-Doesn't really get any good moves from level up or have good stats so no other restrictions.
Have fun. .
Take a Barboach. Barboach is unsure about anything it does, so he may never use the same move twice in a row. Name him/her "Insecure".

I'm recycling old challenges, sorry.
Dexington, take a Seviper. Everytime you fight a Zangoose, Seviper must switch in and attempt to solo it. It must know at least one STAB attack move at all times. Nickname it Repives
2 more for Emerald. No trading, remember.

@Dexington, take a Taillow named MechaBirdo. Once you reach Dewford, it cannot use any level up moves in battle. It must solo at least 8 gym leader Pokemon and 6 E4/Champion Pokemon.

Good news! Successfully solOWNed bugsy with owlraptor, thanks to soft reseting and crit hax. Just leaving ilex. More Pokemon here i come

DBj signing out

Update:Beat whitney, miltank is hell. Now gathering my last team mates- tauros scyther voltorb

@BiGGiE, ArcticBlast, It's A Random, Galladitor, Dummy007, and Dark Ray...Just went to start my challenge and realized that my Diamond game has a LOT of my EV'd pokemon on it that I haven't had a chance to trade over to SS yet, so rather than spend hours doing that I've decided to change to a Leaf Green Scramble. If you guys can post new challenges for me, I'll give you first dibs, after 24 hours I'll open it up to new people. Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hutch3, I give you King Odin the Nidoking.

It must know all TM/HM Moves from Celadon onwards, must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times, & must solo a combined total of 20 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon starting from the moment you get Nidoking.

Have fun, because I'm practically giving you the MVP.

Gold Scramble Update:

Challenges:
Chocolate-Kipp's Tyrogue: If it evolves into Hitmonlee, it can have no Fighting moves. If it evolves into Hitmonchan, it can have no priority moves. If it evolves into Hitmontop, it can have no Normal moves.

Son_Of_Shadoo's Gligar: Named C.Bale. It must lead against every major battle (Rival, Gym Leaders and Elite 4).

Auramaster's Chikorita: Named Flora. It must be the highest level Pokemon at all times and can only use attacking moves.

Dummy007's Mareep: Named AndroidDrm. It must always know two status moves, have one Gen II standard Special move and one Gen II standard Physical move. It must solo one Ground-type Pokemon to evolve to Flaafy, and five Ground-types to evolve to Ampharos. It must KO exactly one pokemon from every Gym leader.

Dark Ray's Dratini: May not learn Dragonbreath (sadface) and may not evolve into Dragonite.

Its_A_Random's Zubat: Named X-Eyed. It must hold a Przcureberry to fight.

Team thus far:

Flora the Chikorita, level 11
Tackle
Growl
Razor Leaf

Flora's taken on and beaten everything in sight so far, although the first gym may either take grinding or training of X-Eyed. As I can't find a Przcureberry, it may result to grinding. Looks promising so far.

X-Eyed the Zubat, level 4
Leech Life

Due to not being able to find a Przcureberry, newly-aquired X-Eyed has been unable to do anything. Search those damn berry trees!

Okay, LeafGreen Scramble Update! Not that you guys really notice...

Anyway, I have a word of warning for people doing Scrambles; Always pay attention to your pokemon. Especially if they have special evolution requirements. I was playing late last night, fighting my way through Rock Tunnel, and I must have passed out or something. Anyway, when I realize what's happening, I'm too late.

My Female Abra grew a mustache.

So, I don't really know what to do with it. I can't reset, because I still have my other game which has quite a few 'mons I don't want to lose (haven't yet transfered them to my Diamond. Broken top screen makes it impossible). So, any suggestions guys?

The team so far...
Yenno, the Vulpix. Lvl 17. Ahh, one of the new girls. She's gonna be a bitch to get to Flamethrower.

Doc Brown, the Dratini. Lvl 24. Bought him from the Game Corner (thank you, Nugget Bridge Guy), and he's handy, I guess. Dragon Rage 1KO's most everything.

Kiwi, The Pidgeotto. Lvl 26. To be honest, he's not really that fun. Just kinda a deadweight.

Brains OZ, the Kadabra (AKA Mustachio). Level 31. I am really not sure what to do with this.

RootOfEvil, The Bulbasaur. Lvl 31. Umm... I'm still not sure why I haven't evolved him yet. Ohh well, he's fun. =]

Anyway, I really need to know what I should do with it. I don't want to release her, because then it would be impossible to solo Alakazam. I just really don't know what to do. Maybe Dexington could change the challenge?

@Hutch3 You get the exact opposite of your last challange, a krabby named "See No Hax" this krabby hates hax of all kinds so it must have shell armor to protect itself from crits, but it also doesn't want to hax anyone else so it can't use any moves with hax, this means all its moves must have 100% acc and can't have secondary effects. Now that seems a bit too easy so to evolve have it solo 10 pokemon, atleast 5 must be owned by trainers, and it doesn't count if you get a crit against your opponent.
Good luck.

I need something to do over Non-Denomination Winter Holiday (aka Christmas) Break.

I'll try a Blue scramble.

I won't/can't trade.

Please don't make me drudge a ridiculous amount (ex: no making me look for a Pikachu in Viridian Forest), although I am fine with drudging in moderation.

I want to be able to evolve all of my pokemon (but there can be challenges as to how/when)

I want to be able to fight with all of my pokes.

I now need to look for a Blue rom.

I guess you could say I need to...

Scramble

YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

reserved for Server_Crash

EDIT: Crash, you get Skippy (>_>) the Spearow. Skippy is a very jolly Spearow. As such, he must partake in any "serious" battle to brighten up the mood. Evolve by successfully making a "serious" battle a very fun and cheerful one.

Recap:

Catch a Spearow named Skippy.
Must be used in every Gym Leader, Rocket Boss/Admin, Elite Four and Champion battle. (do they have Admins in Blue?)
Evolve by soloing any Gym Leader, Elite Four member, Rocket Boss/Admin or Champion.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Server Crash, you get the very wintery Jynx. It must know one Ice move at all times, and OHKO one of Giovanni's Pokemon with it.

@server crash, you get a jigglypuff named PillowPuff, it must learn rest before it can evolve and once it becomes a wigglytuff it must use rest whenever its hp drops to below 1/4 of its max. Good luck.

This seems like it's going to be a lot of fun already. Can I prioritize getting a starter so that I can begin my journey as a pokemon master. (I'm drowning in nostalgia)

@Server Crash: Take a Charmander as your starter. To add to your nostalgia, it must learn both Seismic Toss and Rest and use both against Blaine. It must land the final KO on Blaine using Seismic Toss while at less than 1/4 health. Name it...Damian. (muhahaha)

@Hutch3: Reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)