Issue #13 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hurrah for the Fire Emblem reference in the In Game tiering article, beyond that, featured Pokemon and the Featured LC team were a pair of articles that really stood out for me.

There's a small error in the section dedicated to Nattorei. It mentions that Leftovers and Rest are the only ways for Nattorei to recover HP. Leech Seed is very common on Nattorei, and even if it wasn't, it should still be mentioned.

Probably just nit-picking, but it was something I saw. Great issue, very informative.

Edit: Oh, and in the Type Analysis section, when talking about Terakion, it's mentioned that only Claydol and Goruggu resist Fighting/Rock together. Nidoking/Nidoqueen resist that combination as well.

Well worth the wait. Good job for everyone and their hard work who got involved as usual. I particularly liked the Manaphy art (:D).

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Great issue.
I especially liked the cover art and the interview with Phil. Seems like you had it rather easy in the beginning badge-wise didn't you :P.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like this issue! Its a nice, not overdone one.

A Small error. In Philio's interview, it says:
Smogon Premiere League
Whereas it should be, Smogon Premier League. But its minute.

cosmicexplorer

pewpewpew
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This is just awesome. I really enjoyed the articles about the 5th generation, and I especially liked the one about fallen stars. It made me sad...

All in all, an excellent issue. Great job, everyone.

Thanks to everyone who contributed on this We all appreciate your work on this.
This is defenitly my favorite edition of the smog.

Interesting read, realy good job you guys! I had my lols about a lot of stuff, and overall was a page-turner.

breh

強いだね
Good issue. Lots of stuff that was fun to read.

So many odd errors though :/

Bug- and Flying-type attacks are weak to 12 Pokémon in the Elite Four
Should be "super-effective on"
Jynx's late availability and minimal uses do enough to keep her from going very high in the tier lists, but is not exactly a complete deadweight.
Should be an "it" or "she" before the "is"
(this is from the ingame tierlist article)

Game Freaks
(power creep article)

but the later has arguably better defensive typing
should be "latter"
This article has a section dedicated to talking about fighting types
should be "Fighting-types"; same mistake twice; also "Ground" is not capitalized
(borken unsaid rules)

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Edit: Just read your post 3 times, who the fuck are you...Yoda?

And posting your ladder peaks doesn't make you a good battler. Learn to comprehend a post you -censored-, nowhere in my post did I ask for votes, I was suprised that I got nominated for anything, that's all.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How did you even get into best poster, seriously...

Agreeing manliest Pokemon is the best article i've read, lol.

Now, now, keep it civil here.. :)

Also, if you find weird errors or small objective issues, don't post them here since they won't get fixed. Post them here and they will get properly taken care of.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
What an awesome issue! Great job you guys.

My personal favorites were the top 10 manliest Pokemon, Judge a Pokemon and the Nattorei analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)