Team Super Awesome Dynamite Pokemon Bros.

Metagross @ Lum Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- ThunderPunch

Metagross, my favorite lead of them all. He has the perfect blend of Speed, offense, and defense. He is fast enough with this spread to outspeed and then proceed to KO many leads that he couldn't do without it, like Politoad and Skarmory. Meteor Mash is for STAB and will put a very large dent into stuff like Aerodactyl and Azelf. It's also good because it will counter Counter leads by ensuring that they go first and miss! then I OHKO them with the appropriate move. The only downfall is the super-gay Focus sash that keeps blocking my way. Earthquake is for coverage like Infernape leads and the like. Thunderpunch is for stuff like Gyardoses, Skarmory, Bronzong, Forretress, and Focus Sash leads to ensure that Focus Sash doesn't activate.

Weavile (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- Night Slash
- Pursuit

Weavile, the awesome under-rated Pokemon! The reason I use him is because he's just that improtant. Without him, many Pokemon would run over and around my team like Salamence, Choice Scarf Flygon and Garchomp, and Skymin. Low Kick is also a vital move as it deals with pesky Darkrais who come in my way, that is, if they miss or don't use Dark Void, and besides, nobody notices! So I also got the element of surprise. Night Slash is for STAB, and for Ghosts and Psychics who think they're sooo awesome that they won't die from Night Slash, well, it OHKOs many of them, so ha ha to you! Pursuit is for runaway Ghosts and Psychics like Gengar, Alakazam, and the like. Very good guy that should be top-tier, and everybody underestimates him, so him will kill them.

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 66 Atk / 192 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Infernape is a wallbreaker. Fire Blast will usually take care of most wall ike Bronzong and the like. Close Combat is my main STAB and is also my first hand move if all others fail, and will put a very serious mark on stuff considered to be "counters", like Swampert and Metagross. Gras Knot are for heavy Pokemon and Bulky Waters like Swampert and Manaphy. HP Ice are for Dragons and Bulky Grasses.

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 6 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Gengar, my 2nd Wallbreaker. He's very fast and good and will cover for Weavile if he ever goes down. Shadow Ball is for STAB and other Gengar. Thunderbolt are for stuff like Gyarados, Togekrap, and the like. Focus Blast are for Dark Types and Darkrai. HP Fire are for Scizor, Grasses, and is just a reliable move.

Starmie @ Life Orb
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Surf is for STAB, Rocks, Steels, and is just a great general move. Thunderbolt are for other Starmie, Vaporeon, and the like. Ice Beam are for Dragons, Grasses, and is just a great utility move. Recover is for in case I ever get too low on health.

Shaymin-S @ Life Orb
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Seed Flare
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Skymin, my 2nd glue and temporary member :( I really hope that she'll last because the minute she turns uber, I either have to get rid of her or move into ubers. Air Slash is for STAB, Machamp, BReloom, and is just a great utility move and haxes the opponent too. Earth Power are for the pesky Steels, Fires, and walls. Due to the fact that I was a complete dummie when creating this team, I put in Energy Ball instead of Seed Flare. Nothing major happened because it still covers those Rocks, Steels, and Swamperts that I hate. Also, due to troubles with Borostuto, I replaced HP Fire with HP Ice

Threats:

Black: Really?
Green: A little thing.
Blue: Sorta tough, but pretty easy.
Gray: Hmm...
Orange: I should be more careful, several good hits and I'm a goner
Pink: Very high threat, but can be killed
Red: Holy shit, this thing will 6-0 very easily.

Ubers

Giratina: Easy to kill, anything goes while he can't do too much
Kyogre: If I get too cocky, this thing will ass-rape me
Groudon: I'm not too scared of the sun.
Rock Polish Groudon: Nearly impossible to kill. If stopped early enough I'll survive
Giratina-O: Slow but deadly, he's easy enough to kill
Dialga: The penis-headed Dragon, if he sets-up, I'm dead, otherwise, he's as easy as hell
Palkia: More dangerous than Dialga, but a little easier to kill.
Deoxys (Speed, Defense, Regular): Really?
Deoxys-A: He can and will kill without Weavile, but I usually come out triumphant.
Mew: Easy as pie, easy does it.
Mewtwo: This thing is no slouch I tell you! It isn't scared of any of my Pokemon and will dent my team really badly if I'm not careful. But I can kill it with Night Slash.
Arceus: I only saw him once, but he was on some guy with 1500 rating, so I really can't give you much.
Lati@s: Very easy to kill, but if I'm not careful, they'll put a big dent in me.

OU

Aerodacyl: Not that scary really.
Azelf: Very easy to kill, but it has god-high attacking powers.
Borostuto: A dangerous genie. He is not only very fast, he is also a pain in the neck, and if I'm not thinking, I will lose.
Blaziken: UU material for sure, so weak, so laughable, even with Speed Boost it's just.. easy to kill.
Blissey: Easy, and she can't do a thing to me.
Breloom: Very, very easy to kill while having very little attacking power.
Bronzong: I play epic stall war with him, but he'll either run out or die.
Celebi: She maybe bulky, but she's so weak I really don't consider her a threat.
Choice Scarf Dragons: Easy, but no Weavile and I'm gone.
Doruuzu in Sandstorm: My ultimate counter, thing thing will ass-rape me though and through with no mercy.
Doryuuzu no Sandstorm: Slow and frail, but still kinda scary.
Dusknoir: Really, really easy.
Electivire: Very frail and slow, so he's an easy OHKO, but he has very high offenses so I got to like, not be drunk on pop if I were to defeat him.
Empoleon: Even slower than Electivire, with a side note of super weakness, it will die to anything.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
1. you're wasting ev's. Every four Ev's give you one stat point, so each stat's ev's should be divisible by four.

2. In 5th gen, Blaziken completely outclasses Infernape, so replace it.

3. Replace Phychic for Recover on Starmie. Phychic isn't that good of a stab and with life orb recoil damaging it, Starmie is begging for an instant recovery move.

4. While this team is hyper-offense, that doesn't mean you can't have defensive pokemon. In the sand, Doryuuzu outspeeds and kills all of your pokemon. Since Starmie and Gengar are essentialy doing the same thing, replace one of them for a Nattorei. It provides much needed bulk/spikes for your team. It also avoids being 2HKO'd by Doryuuzu and is the bane of many choice scarf dragons.

5. Weavile is outclassed by choice band thick fat Mamo, so I reccomend switching for added bulk, offense and resistances.

Good luck with your team!

1. you're wasting ev's. Every four Ev's give you one stat point, so each stat's ev's should be divisible by four.

2. In 5th gen, Blaziken completely outclasses Infernape, so replace it.

3. Replace Phychic for Recover on Starmie. Phychic isn't that good of a stab and with life orb recoil damaging it, Starmie is begging for an instant recovery move.

4. While this team is hyper-offense, that doesn't mean you can't have defensive pokemon. In the sand, Doryuuzu outspeeds and kills all of your pokemon. Since Starmie and Gengar are essentialy doing the same thing, replace one of them for a Nattorei. It provides much needed bulk/spikes for your team. It also avoids being 2HKO'd by Doryuuzu and is the bane of many choice scarf dragons.

5. Weavile is outclassed by choice band thick fat Mamo, so I reccomend switching for added bulk, offense and resistances.

Good luck with your team!
1. Yes, I'll do that, but I thought I'd do 255 for max power

2. This ISN'T DREAM WORLD (sorry about all caps) and Blaziken is too slow for me.

3. I decided to keep Psychic, because of Machamp, which are everywhere.

4. This isn't hyper offensive, but I see what you mean, though. And yes, I know Dory will kick my ass, so I might use a Choice Scarf, but I don't want to lose "moveset freedom", and about Nattorei, I know how improtant it is, but I'm not too comfortable with a Pokemon that slow. And since when did Choice Scarf dragons didn't carry a fire type move?

5. But Weavile has speed and does very well against Drakrai, which would otherwise blow a hole into my team. And yes, I know I get more resistances and more offense. But really, a little more Defense and 5 more Attack for 45 Speed? I'm not too sure about that.

And yes, this is 5th gen.

2. This ISN'T DREAM WORLD (sorry about all caps)
Speed Boost Blaziken is legal, now

5. But Weavile has speed and does very well against Drakrai, which would otherwise blow a hole into my team. And yes, I know I get more resistances and more offense.
Darkrai can survive Low Kick and Weavile OHKOes with Focus Blast. LO Seed Flare, however, OHKOes most of the time (guaranteed with SR damage / LO recoil), so I don't see why you're not using Skymin as your primary Darkrai check .-.

But really, a little more Defense and 5 more Attack for 45 Speed? I'm not too sure about that.
Thick Fat isn't "a little more defense" and Ice Shard compensates for the drop in speed.

252 is max power. 255 divided by 4 i believe is 63 remainder 3, so the last 3 evs are redundant and serve no purpose. doing that twice makes 6 unused evs. good for 1 point in a stat elsewhere, so start doing that, the kid's right. if it isnt dream world, i cant think of why you put the dream world tag in your title. psychic is more useful for roobushin now and machamp really isnt everywhere anymore with the availability of roobushin. also, gengar is not a wall breaker its a special attack. it cant do shit to blissey. this is very much so a hyper offense team as 1 move out of all 24 isnt an attack, 6 of your pokes have max speed/(special) attack and 5 carry life orb. a choice scarfed idcwhat still wont outspeed doryuuzu in sand so idk what you're reffering to there. why do you care if a dual wall is slow like nattorei? that makes no sense and is much needed for that doryuuzu. and uhmm choice scarf dragons probably will have a fire move, but are CHOICED and will often be locked into outrage. you could really use a choiced poke cuz you have a retarded amount of life orbers. mamo's type and thick fat ability is quite superior and since ice shard is your main attack idk why u stress so much over speed. and lastly, i owned everyone of your counterpoints with another one of my own, boom.

Uhh... that says "Dynamite". And Speed boost Blaziken, well, Blaziken's base speed is only 80, and he's super frail and it doesn't activate from the very start.

Uhh... that says "Dynamite". And Speed boost Blaziken, well, Blaziken's base speed is only 80, and he's super frail and it doesn't activate from the very start.
If you run Protect, then Blaziken can use it the first turn to gain a free Speed Boost. After that, it will outspeed a lot of stuff and deal more damage than Infernape thanks to its higher attacking stats. If you run Swords Dance, then Blaziken is capable of sweeping a team, provided you have removed his counters.

Also, I find it funny you call him "super-frail" while his defenses are, in fact, higher than Infernape's.

But I have to think that it is a matter of personal preference, sure Blaziken might be better in the long run, but when it comes down to it, Infernape is better. We'll see about that.

^ wtf kind of statement is that. blaziken is better in the long run, but when it comes down to it, infernape s better. that is absolutely ridiculous lmao. also blaziken is completely better in every way sooo yeahhh

Add a phazer as that will help a lot, replace psychic with recover because thats what starmie really needs and also you can cover fighting types with skymin. The other 2 things your team lacks is a reliable wall (i dont blame you if you end up not getting one) and importantly, some type of weather control.
5th gen is sorta defined by weather, with droughttales and drizzletoad and other sweepers that completely destroy in weather, i might be worth having your own type of weather, for example is a doryuzzu is sent out and you can alter the weather for 5 or so turns to suit a pokemon/shut down their pokemon it will help in the long run.
But other wise that as a very good team so congratz

^ wtf kind of statement is that. blaziken is better in the long run, but when it comes down to it, infernape s better. that is absolutely ridiculous lmao. also blaziken is completely better in every way sooo yeahhh
Yeah, but for me, I like something to be prepared already so I can sweep from the start and yes, in 1 turn Blaziken has 120 speed, but if Infernape and Blaziken were up against each other, no boosts, Infernape use Close Combat, Blaziken dies, and I'm also very impatient and so I dislike waiting for a Pokemon to set-up and sweep, and please, improve your grammar. It's artrocious :(.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dude, if your not gonna accept any rates made by people to try and help you make your team better, I don't understand how you will possibly become a more competent battler and improve that awful record of yours that you list in your signature.

Yeah, but for me, I like something to be prepared already so I can sweep from the start and yes, in 1 turn Blaziken has 120 speed, but if Infernape and Blaziken were up against each other, no boosts, Infernape use Close Combat, Blaziken dies, and I'm also very impatient and so I dislike waiting for a Pokemon to set-up and sweep, and please, improve your grammar. It's artrocious :(.
This made me lol. You criticise someone else's grammar when you can't even spell yourself. Its atrocious, not artrocious.

I agree with EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has said. Also, metagross wants the onsite set with Shed Shell. Why even bother though, you havn't listened to a single suggestion yet.

EDIT:
I put in Energy Ball instead of Seed Flare. Nothing major happened because it still covers those Rocks, Steels, and Swamperts that I hate
xD

Blaziken vs. infernape:
Blaziken used protect!
Blaziken's speed boost raised its speed!
Blaziken used Hi Jump kick!
Infernape faints 98% of the time with blaziken's max attack + Adamant nature+ life orb boost.

Also, specially based mix infernape with close combat and a LO boost doesn't even OHKO Blaziken, and the physically based one (which now has to carry max speed) OHKOs 45% of the time. The fact that you're impatient is no excuse to not change for something that will help you win. would you rather wait a turn and win, or not wait a turn and lose? Bottom Line: Blaziken holds an advantage over Infernape in this situation.

Your ignorance is the only one to blame for your losses. Seriously, though, you haven't listened to ANYONE yet. why make a RMT if your just going to be ignorant?

The first guy who posted as a response had great suggestions, but you did not listen to ONE of them.

And who are you to point out grammar issues? you missed a few commas...and it's a run-on sentence... and you spelled atrocious wrong...
geez, they just keep on coming don't they.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)