Mythology Mafia - Day 3

Mythology Mafia will now begin.

This can be considered as co-hosted by lambasto.

Let's get the important stuff out of the way first.

Rules - Stolen from WHALIN

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone (lynch votes will not count if they're not in the correct format!), and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0, but deaths will not happen on Night 0 unlike any other night.

4.5. If there's a tie, both users with the highest amount of votes will be lynched, but no lynch will take place the next day.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Raikage. Don't send them to lambasto that just makes him cranky.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Raikage stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8. Make sure to be active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. If there are any grammatical/spelling errors in your role PM you may contact the host and he will alter it for you.

10. Fishin's rules suck and you should contact Raikage if you think there's any error in them.

Player List

iiMKUltra
badalcristiano
StevenSnype
Engineer Pikachu
RaRe555
khz
Myriad
Charmed
icantseewhy
Precipice
Rayquaza2233
J-man
Hydrattler
Manafii101
Tsuk
ChiboSenpai
Athenodoros
Objection
LifeAdmiral
AlphaJolt
Flamestrike
rickheg
Raseri
Captain Bagman

Deaths

1.Hitmonchan - Gmax's Beasts - Silencer - Lynched Day 1

One fine day, Raikage and lambasto, two esteemed gentlemen, decided to face each other in a contest, this being something gentlemen do to relieve their boredom. Raikage summoned a large host of demigods, deities, and beasts, and proposed that the two gentlemen use these entities to determine the victor. lambasto was quite agreeable.

However, at the last moment, Gmax randomly appeared for little reason and wanted to partake in the competition as well. Although they were apprehensive of the electronic man, Raikage and lambasto agreed to let him participate.

Thus, Mythology Mafia was born.

There are three teams who struggle for victory in this competition.

The first team is Raikage's Minions. They are the most numerous in number. However, Raikage is a lazy fuck and thus did not bother to inform them on the identities of their team members. They'll just have to find out themselves.

The second team comprises lambasto's Warriors. Not much is known about them, but they are likely quite mighty.

The third team is composed of Gmax's Beasts. They're monstrous.

As the three are not taking part in the game themselves, you are granted information on them. (Sample PMs).

Role PM said:
Dear Raikage,

You are Baldr.

You are Odin's son and the Norse god of light. You are said to be beloved by all and everything on Earth swore not to harm you, except for the mistletoe. Life was pretty good until Loki ruined everything by killing you with a mistletoe arrow. D`oh! You will be considered alive for purposes of this game, however.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title 'Night X - Godkill USER.' You will use your powers as Odin's son to Godkill the user of your choice, killing him and removing him from the game. In addition, you possess the mistletoe arrow used to kill you. You have no use for it, but you may wish to keep it out of enemy hands.

You win if Raikage's Minions win.

Role PM said:
Dear lambasto,
You are Odysseus.

You are the King of Ihaca, famous for being a hero in the Trojan war, having invented the Trojan Horse technique, and your Odyssey - the ten year voyage home from the war where you bested many beasts and warriors. One of the most notable heroes of Greek Lore, you are particuarily famous for your guile and cunning and are respected - and sometimes even feared - all over the globe. You have assembled a task force of worthy warriors from all over the world to take control and purge it from the opposing forces.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Embarking on Odyssey" You will sail out on the sea for 5 Nights and 5 Days, causing you to pick up crucial information about the game and maybe even bring home a few items that your troop can use in this war. During your travels, you are unable to be killed or lynched in any way, but you cannot use the team kill either. This power can only be used one in the game.

In addition, at night you may send another PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Assaulting USER's stronghold using a Trojan Horse". You will trick the user into letting you and your soldiers enter their stronghold and assault them from the inside with a surprise attack, killing them.
If more than 1 person on your team sends in a killing PM, all killing roles will fail.

You win if lambasto's Warriors win.

Role PM said:
Dear Gmax,
You are the Basilisk.

You are the ruler of all serpents, having been born from a snake egg hatched by a rooster, giving you the appearance of a huge snake with the legs and head of a cockerel. Your stare has the power of petrification - should a man ever catch a glimpse of your gaze, he will be doomed to be stone statue for the rest of his life. They will be aware of their surroundings but unable to move or speak for eternity. You have allied with fellow beasts to rule supreme.

At night, you may send a PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Petrify USER" You will stare into the users eye, causing them to turn into a stone statue. A petrified user cannot use any night actions or sepeak in the main thread and are unable to be targeted by night actions, as well. They will revert to normal after two nights of being petrified.

In addition, at night you may send another PM to Raikage with the title "Night X - Biting USER" You will bite the user, injecting lethal snake venom in the process, killing them.
If more than 1 person on your team sends in a killing PM, all killing roles will fail.

You win if Gmax's Beasts win.
Don't worry, your PMs don't have pictures. They'll be added when you die.

Official channel is #myth, I suggest all players go there to facilitate discussion and find each other on IRC

It is now Night 0. Night 0 will end in 48 hours at 25/12/2010 1300 hrs Greenwich Mean Time, do the timezone math yourself.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Since I haven't seen a channel, I've set up #mythology. Everyone please go there, unless Raikage has a channel he isn't telling us about.

EDIT: fuuuuuu

EDIT 2: #myth is on +i, are you changing that at the moment?

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Gentlemen, it is decided. I shall be leading this village to victory. You can expect something in the Day One update proving this, though so no-one believes it is a fake, my role name is Ganesha. Any claims or contact from my fellow minions will be much appreciated.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to Lynch Spiffy.

By the way mafia members who know each other can share PMs on Night 0, villagers can't. This is to facilitate false claiming as usual. The host will help out in false claiming if you drop him a line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)