Midori Region - Away!

Normal/Ghost types with Levitate! One weakness and 4 immunities, these should be quite interesting. My only concern is that both have virtually same poses.

Normal/Ghost types with Levitate! One weakness and 4 immunities, these should be quite interesting. My only concern is that both have virtually same poses.
Agreed. The change is so minor its hard to say its worth an evolution. What if you drew some sort of ghost hand around the second form? Either way, I love the idea of the typing and what not. Pretty rad.

Well that wasn't too hard. I just reversed Pemlin and used RaRaRabbit's idea to give Pemlin hands. After all, how can he be an art thief without something to hold paintings with (other than obvious telekinesis)?

Holy shit Multiply looks so ridiculously broken.

The sprites are cool, but the Fire starter is sorta boring and I find it hard to tell what some of the others are.

Water starters are finally up! Introducing....the Fail Whale(s)!
Wait a minute Energy, I've seen starter whales somewhere before...

XD Just kidding. (I don't care, I said the whole thing. J.K could mean anything. j.k!)

Anyways, they look nice energy. I don't get what peole find confusing about the fire starters. It looks like a Fire Rattlesnake, right?

I'd chose the gourd. I'd be destroyed by flying types with my stabs since they resist both...

Whatever, that hasn't stopped me from picking Venusaur/Torterra/Smugleaf. ( I had to use Feraligatr and Swampert..._

Is really awesome!
Nice stuff :)
Just to be the guy who points it out.. viruses are much smaller than bacteria. Nicely done nonetheless. :P
Dj.

I almost ALWAYS go with the grass starter. With the exception of Gen 2, and SOMETIMES gen 1 (chikorita pisses me off, and bulbasaur was never my original favorite however I have grown fond of using him). If I dont use the grass starter, I am usually using the fire.

That being said, I don't think I could pass up a Water type that focuses on walling as a starter. And its a whale. Heck yes. But that grass type does seem pretty sweet.

Denigrart looks a whole lot more interesting now that it has those hands. Flipping the sprites worked wonders too, now giving it a different pose in comparison to its unevolved form. Great job in the minor changes there.

I like the water type, because, one, it has a very creative design, and, two, because it's bulky.

Btw, whales don't lay eggs... :/ lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)