Aakeosu (Analysis) [QC 0/3]

[Overview]
<p>With all the necessary requirements to be a powerful offensive asset, Archeos has terrifyingly good Attack, Special Attack and Speed, but pitifully week defenses. In addition to these glorious stats, Archeos has a movepool that can be used to fully take advantage of its incredible stats. Not all is good for Archeos unfortunately, its ability, Week-Kneed really hurts its ability to switch in and its Stealth Rock weakness only amplifies that. It gets a really nice support movepool, but unfortunately its typing along with its crippling ability won't let it take full advantage of that. Despite these drawbacks, Archeos is a valuable offensive asset to any team that wishes to use it.</p>

[SET]
name: Acrobat Sweeper
move 1: Acrobatics
move 2: Claw Sharpen
move 3: Stone Edge / Head Smash
move 4: Earthquake
item: Flight Jewel
nature: Jolly
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]
<p> While ordinarily seen as a niche item, Flight Jewel is perfect item for Archeops. Flight Jewel boosts the power of flying type moves for a single attack. When this effect is paired up with the move Acrobatics, Archeops temporarily gains access to a base 247.5 base power move. Claw Sharpen takes it a step further by boosting Archeops’s Attack, making Acrobatics deal incredible damage and at same time giving his other moves a healthy boost in power. Stone Edge is good against Pokemon who resist Acrobatics, most notably Rotom-W who takes a laughable amount of damage from Acrobatics and is immune to Earthquake. Stone Edge also receives a nice accuracy boost from Claw Sharpen, making it more reliable in general. Head Smash on the other hand, is incredibly powerful but it comes at the cost of life which is counter productive with Archeos’ ability. Earthquake rounds out the coverage attained from Stone Edge by hitting Steel types and opposing Rock-types like Tyranitar for super effective damage. While Archeops boasts impressive power and speed, he is still held back by his subpar ability and requires considerable support to be effective.</p>

[ADDTIONAL COMMENTS]

<h3>Damage Calculations</h3>

<ul class="damage_calculation">
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 252 HP/48Def Sassy Ferrothorn: 61.6% - 72.7%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 252 HP/172 Def Calm Jellicent: 75.7% - 89.4%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 0 HP/252 Def Bold Chansey: 88% - 103.7%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 4 HP Garchomp: 124.3% - 146.6%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Relaxed Swampert: 81.7% - 96%</li>
<li>+0 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Relaxed Quagsire: 58.1% -68.5%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Bold Reuniclus:87% - 102.6%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobativs vs 252 HP Dragonite w/ Multiscale: 76.9% - 90.9%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Head Smash vs 252 HP/0 Def Careful Skarmory:86.2% -102.4%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobativs vs 128 HP/0 Def Rotom-W: 134.1% - 158.2%
</ul>

<p>The listed EVs are straightforward. Max Attack and Speed EVs are used to achieve the highest level of power and sweeping ability. Support from various Pokemon is required to make good use out of Archeops. He is walled by common steel types like Skarmory, Bronzong and Forretress and has a hard time getting passed Rotom-W, who can easily take an unboosted Stone Edge. Thus, Magnezone that is equipped with a balloon is an ideal partner due to its ability to remove the above 3 threats without resistance. Latios and Latias are capable of easily countering Rotom-W and can weaken opposing steel types like Nattorei so that they fall into KO range for Archeops. Support from entry hazards are highly recommended as they they allow Archeops to achieve various OHKOs. Spikes and Stealth Rock users like Nattorei, Skarmory and Forretress are recommended.</p>

<p>As mentioned briefly in the analysis, Archeops can use Head Smash in place of Stone Edge to attain unrivalled power. A +1 Head Smash is capable of OHKOing most of the metagame. Even Skarmory isn’t safe, as specially defensive variants are OHKOed by Headsmash with Stealth Rock damage. Even physically bulky Skarmory takes a 66.5% - 78.4% from +1 Head Smash. Should you choose to use Head Smash, support from healing moves is pretty much required. Support from moves like Wish, or even Lunar Dance/Healing Wish can give Archeos a second chance at sweeping, should you happen use Head Smash to take out a troublesome Pokemon, or if you made a mistake.</p>

[SET]
name: Choice
move 1: Rock Slide / Stone Edge
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: U-Turn
move 4: Crunch / Dragon Claw / Head Smash
item: Choice Band / Choice Scarf

[Set Comments]
<p>Thanks to Archeos's naturally high offensive capabilities, a Choiced set seems almost natural in order to take full advantage of what it has to offer. Thanks to its high powered Attak stat is capable of contending with top OU threats like Salamence, Dragonite, Randorosu and scarfed Boutorosu. Unfortunately, it can only be brough in on Ground moves, since everything else, in addition to Stealth Rock damage will activate Week-Kneed faster. Rock Slide is the primary slash on the first move because it is more accurate than Stone Edge, but Stone Edge gives more power to secure more OHKOs and 2HKOs. U-Turn is a vital move for gaining momentum and will ease prediction when used properly. A Choice Band will turn Archeos into a powerful wall breaker, a Choice Scarf makes it a strong revenge killer, and Stone Plate can be used to clean up late game.</p>

[Additional Comments]
<p>The EVs are really straightforward, max Attack and Speed will allow it to hit as hard as possible and outspeed all base 100s. The power is not missed as Archeos has naturally high attack. EdgeQuake (or QuakeSlide) gives incredible coverage, which along side a filler move can hit just about every pokemon in the game. Head Smash is also a powerful option for a STAB, but will put Archeos closer to Weak-Kneed range. Fly is a good secondary STAB but offers little coverage and wastes needs two turns to activate. Dragon Claw is a good option for Sanzadora, Kingdra, and the Latis. Stealth rock limits Archeos's ability to switch in and its long-term usefulness, but by always running 31 HP IVs and 4 HP EVs it can switch in twice without activating its ability. Aerial Ace is a solid 4th slot move for Breloom and Roopushin and other Fighting-types.</p>

[SET]
name: Non-Choiced Attacker
move1: Stone Edge / Rock Slide
move2: Earthquake
move3: Crunch
move4: Head Smash / Taunt / Dragon Claw
item: Stone Plate / Expert Belt

[SET COMMENTS]
<p>This set aims to trick the opponent into thinking one has a Choice item equipped, then suprising with what is hopefully a KO. A Life Orb isn't reccomended because it will weaken Archeos faster and it will show the bluff of not having a Choice item. The moveset is much the same as the previous set, offering great coverage with high-powered attacks. Stone Plate is the preferred item because it will boost your primary attack's power as well as your main STABs, but an Expert Belt is an equally as good option because it will increase all your moves power as long as they are Super Effective. Stone Edge is the primary option in this set because of its naturally higher base power, making the opponent less likely to assume a bluff set. Rock Slide, however, is just as viable because of its higher accuracy. Earthquake gives Archeos the potent EdgeQuake combo which offers enormous coverage. Crunch will hurt Goruguu and other Ghosts, as well as Psychic-types such as the Latis and Starmie. The last slot is mostly filler, Head Smash is a deadly move but, is pretty much a one-off deal because of Weak-Kneed and recoil damage. Knock Down is also a viable option in the last slot because it will rid levitators of their ability and also put pokemon like Zapdos on the ground so they are hit with a more accurate Earthquake.</p>

[Additional Comments]
<p>The EVs and nature are self explanitory for the most part; Jolly allows it to outpace base 100s and max attack and max speed make it as offensively oriented as possible. Stealth Rock is still a weak spot to this set, even without being locked in by a Choice item. This set will also have less power than the Choice set, because of its aim for massive neutral coverage instead of concentrated Super Effective. Any opponent with non-Normal priority moves, Rain Teams, and Doryuzuu will all be a massive roadblock for this set because of their ability to bypass its already naturally high speed and strike back with hard-hitting moves on an already frail mon.

[Teammates]
<p>Naturally a Pokemon with such a crippling ability and a Stealth Rock weakness immediately springs to mind that a Rapid Spinner would be a useful partner. Starmie, Doryuzuu, Forretress and Hitmotop are all great for this role. Hitmontop is even more valuable in this role because of its access to Mach Punch and Intimidate which can allow it to take on opposing Doryuzuu and other fast threats. Not only is Rapid Spin support appreciated, but in lou of a spinner, or in addition, a Wish passer such as Blissey, Jirachi or Vaporeon will all be able to pass huge HP wishes, capable of bringing Archeos out of Faint-Hearted range. Pairing Archeos with other Scarfed Pokemon such as Randorosu, Sanzador or Shandera makes eliminating offensive threats easier, but will create some difficulty when up against stall. Another teammate worth considering is Magnezone, who is great at taking out opposing Steel-types which resist Archeos' STAB, making it easier to sweep. Bulky Psychics and Ghosts such as Latias, Randorosu, and Burungeru are also incredibly useful, because they are able to take on the myriad of strong fighters that threaten Archeos.</p>

[Optional Changes]
<p>Archeos might have a good movepool, but its nothing stellar. Short of the option explained above its options are few and far between. Focus Blast can be used on the non-choiced to hit Skarmory harder, and Hidden Power Fire can be used for Nattorei, though neither one will OHKO either opponent. It can't really run an all-out special set because of its poor special movepool and lack of good special STABs. Protect can also be used to scout choice Pokemon, as frequently it will be attacked by Choice Scarf Pokemon. It does get Claw Sharpen and Substitute, but its poor defenses, bad typing and hindering ability make them extremely difficult to use effectively or efficiently. Endeavor can be used on the choiced set as well, to bring down walls to low HP range after Faint-Hearted has set in, although its a pretty gimmicky option.</p>

[Counters]
<p>Skarmory, Nattorei, and Bronzong can easily come in on Archeos and set up layers or inflict serious amounts of damage, respectively. Packing a strong Fire-type such as Heatran will make clearing the way of them a lot easier. Magnezone running Hidden Power Fire is also a good option. Roobushin, Breloom, Scizor, and just about any pokemon with a powerful priority move will greatly injure Archeos and put it within Faint-Hearted range for the rest of the match, leaving with one less Pokemon to utilize. Status is also incredibly hindering to Archeos as it limits its offensive capabilities. Most Scarfed Pokemon can come in and take out Archeos, but they still must be wary of some of Archeos moves as he has excellent type coverage.

[Dream World]
<p>Archeos does not get a Dream World Ability.</p>

so yeah i basically just took rey's one that he did and added a LO set to it. im not sure what else i need to do, I couldn't really think of any other sets, I guess Sub + Lefties could work, but it almost seems like its a poorer version of LO that loses on coverage and has moveslot syndrome, not to mention Aerodactyl probably does it 100% better thanks to Roost. although, sub + claw sharpen might work with like sub/cs/stone edge/earthquake

im just going to edit my posts to preserve postcount / avoid useless bumping.

@pk that set looks co_ol so i'll edit it in.
@venser: noted on the wish passers, i was thinking of putting that in, but i assumed rey already did (silly me! xD)
im not sure about spinda being a good partner since spinda fucking sucks and has low stats and thus passes lower HP wishes
@nos i dont see the harm in an LO set, i guess i see your point about its stupid ability backfiring so yeah, it would require a ton of support to work so i guess ill take it off. should i just put the item as Stone Plate or not bother with it?
@katakiri, i will play with that set and see how it goes maybe have some other people play with it too, before i include it, looks cool though.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Archeos yeah!!!

Personally I think the #1 set should be the Flight Jewel abuser. I don't remember the exact power, but after a flight jewel, Acrobat has base 200+ for one turn and base 110 afterwards. (Acrobat doubles in BP if the pokemon isn't holding an item)

[SET]
move 1: Acrobat
move 2: Earthquake
move 3: U-Turn
move 4: Crunch / Dragon Claw

It's 225 for the record.

I would mention Wish somewhere, as you can theoretically give Aakeosu a second chance that way. Jirachi/Mamanbou can pass high HP wishes, as can Blissey/Chansey.

Spinda gets Rapid Spin and wish, def teammate.

I'm not too sure about LO or Sub sets for Archeos imo. You want to limit the amount of damage taken as much as possible to avoid activating its ability. Definitely mention Wish support somewhere as well, to replenish Archeos' HP when it needs to since it lacks a recovery move.

Also according to Serebii, Archeos' ability is called ''Faint Hearted'', not Weak-kneed.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The drop is not from the stat's stage being lowered (0 -> -1). The stats are simply halved. White Herb will have no effect on Faint Hearted.

Katakiri

Listen, Brendan...
is a Researcher Alumnus
will white herb negate it's status drop due to Faint Hearted?
No, because it's not a stage drop. It cuts the actual stats of the Pokemon like burn and paralysis.

I've personally been running:
Aakeosu (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Weak-kneed
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Head Smash
- Earthquake
- Claw Sharpen
- Acrobat

I just want to point out that Sitrus Berry is REALLY helpful in keeping Aakeosu going. Especially with Stealth Rock and Head Smash recoil.
For those not familiar with Sitrus Berry, as soon as you are below 50% of you HP, which means as soon as Weak-Kneed activates, you get 25& of your HP back. Which normally will bring you back up past 50% negating Weak-Kneed.

I'd put Sitrus Berry as an option on the Non-Choiced Set if you're running Head Smash since Aakeosu isn't exactly going be be taking a hit too well anyway and one more full power Head Smash IS one more full power Head Smash.

No special set?

A simple set of
name: Special
move 1: Earth Power
move 2: Dragon Pulse
move 3: Hidden Power [Flying]/Hidden Power [Fire]
move 4: Focus Blast/U-turn
item: Choice Specs/Life Orb
nature: Mild/Rash
evs: 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe

People seem to overlook Aakeosu's good Special attack stat (understandable with the monstrous 140 Atk staring you in the face). Aakeosu's Sp.Atk is the same as Jolteon and Vaporeons, which is good.

The HP is for STAB [Flying] or being able to hit the flying steels (Skarmory/Bronzong). The last slot is for power or utility. Focus Blast will hit Tyranitar hard, along with murdering Heatran on a balloon. U-turn can be used to scout switches, and if used before Weak-Kneed activates will still hurt coming off of that attack.

What about a mixed set? You could use Focus Blast over Crunch and just use a Naive nature. And then you'd be able to hit Nattorei for super effective damage. Also, I don't think that Aakeosu's SpA is halved by Weak Kneed, so it'd always have utility.

No special set?

A simple set of
name: Special
move 1: Earth Power
move 2: Dragon Pulse
move 3: Hidden Power [Flying]/Hidden Power [Fire]
move 4: Focus Blast/U-turn
item: Choice Specs/Life Orb
nature: Mild/Rash
evs: 4 HP / 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Spe

People seem to overlook Aakeosu's good Special attack stat (understandable with the monstrous 140 Atk staring you in the face). Aakeosu's Sp.Atk is the same as Jolteon and Vaporeons, which is good.

The HP is for STAB [Flying] or being able to hit the flying steels (Skarmory/Bronzong). The last slot is for power or utility. Focus Blast will hit Tyranitar hard, along with murdering Heatran on a balloon. U-turn can be used to scout switches, and if used before Weak-Kneed activates will still hurt coming off of that attack.
I'm sorry, but I'm not doing this. At all. It has no STAB and terrible special STABs anyway, HP Flying or HP Rock......

If anything I would run a mixed set its not forced out by Blissey everytime and considering Stealth Rock + Ability thats pretty fucking terrible to be forced out by the pink blob everytime and only have 2 chances to do something good. Regardless of that fact, however, it has a much better physical movepool with much better physical STABs. Also, as Nosferalto pointed out, Life Orb is a bad item because of its ability and Stealth Rock.

What about a mixed set? You could use Focus Blast over Crunch and just use a Naive nature. And then you'd be able to hit Nattorei for super effective damage. Also, I don't think that Aakeosu's SpA is halved by Weak Kneed, so it'd always have utility.
focus blast won't OHKO nattorei anyway, and I would rather have crunch its good neutral coverage. if it got fire blast i would consider it, but it doesnt so yeah.

Archeos does have a good Special Attack stat, but lack of STAB (outside of Hidden Power,) the prevalence of Chansey/Blissey, its ability, and Stealth Rock all lead him to be completely outclassed by a plethora of other pure-special sweepers. Just because he COULD run a special set does not mean he SHOULD run a special set.

I think it's a very, very good idea to exclude a pure-special set for Archeos. Too many other Pokemon could run this job with much more success.

According to Serebii, it does cut both attack stats.
I'm pretty sure that that is wrong. I think it was mentioned in the research thread that Weak Kneed only cuts attack. I may be wrong, but I remember it being said somewhere.
I'm sorry, but I'm not doing this. At all. It has no STAB and terrible special STABs anyway, HP Flying or HP Rock......

If anything I would run a mixed set its not forced out by Blissey everytime and considering Stealth Rock + Ability thats pretty fucking terrible to be forced out by the pink blob everytime and only have 2 chances to do something good. Regardless of that fact, however, it has a much better physical movepool with much better physical STABs. Also, as Nosferalto pointed out, Life Orb is a bad item because of its ability and Stealth Rock.
I mentioned the Special Set as it's special attack isn't cut in half due to it's ability. And almost every special attacker is forced out by Blissey. Just wondering but who would switch in a Blissey on something that has a base 140 attack anyways =/. Life Orb could be used because its special attack isn't halved.

If I am wrong and the ability does cut Special attack too then disregard my post.

Life Orb=Risky. With a less than super HP and SR weakness, it's guaranteed to be KOed or Weak-Need almost instantaneously unless against something with no attacks to speak of. CB is probably more suited to its kamikaze style.

<p>As if Aerodactyl needed more competition for a fast, uniquely typed sweeper. Well, it got it, Aakeosu has terrifyingly good Attack
The opening line is kind of awkward to me. Fast, Uniquely typed sweeper and "more" competition is just contradictory to me. The opening line itself is kind of sarcastic sounding and is an incomplete sentence. It's like you're giving an answer in the second sentence without asking a question in the first. Just my opinion.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Incoming analysis!

[SET]
move 1: Acrobatics
move 2: Claw Sharpen
move 3: Stone Edge / Head Smash
move 4: Earthquake

[SET COMMENTS]
<p> While ordinarily seen as a niche item, Flight Jewel is perfect item for Archeops. Flight Jewel boosts the power of flying type moves for a single attack. When this effect is paired up with the move Acrobatics, Archeops temporarily gains access to a base 247.5 base power move. Claw Sharpen takes it a step further by boosting Archeops’s Attack, making Acrobatics deal incredible damage and at same time giving his other moves a healthy boost in power. Stone Edge is good against Pokemon who resist Acrobatics, most notably Rotom-W who takes a laughable amount of damage from Acrobatics and is immune to Earthquake. Stone Edge also receives a nice accuracy boost from Claw Sharpen, making it more reliable in general. Head Smash on the other hand, is incredibly powerful but it comes at the cost of life which is counter productive with Archeos’ ability. Earthquake rounds out the coverage attained from Stone Edge by hitting Steel types and opposing Rock-types like Tyranitar for super effective damage. While Archeops boasts impressive power and speed, he is still held back by his subpar ability and requires considerable support to be effective.

[ADDTIONAL COMMENTS]
<h3>Damage Calculations</h3>

<ul class="damage_calculation">
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 252 HP/48Def Sassy Ferrothorn: 61.6% - 72.7%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 252 HP/172 Def Calm Jellicent: 75.7% - 89.4%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 0 HP/252 Def Bold Chansey: 88% - 103.7%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs. 4 HP Garchomp: 124.3% - 146.6%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Relaxed Swampert: 81.7% - 96%</li>
<li>+0 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Relaxed Quagsire: 58.1% -68.5%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobatics vs 252 HP/252 Def Bold Reuniclus:87% - 102.6%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobativs vs 252 HP Dragonite w/ Multiscale: 76.9% - 90.9%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Head Smash vs 252 HP/0 Def Careful Skarmory:86.2% -102.4%</li>
<li>+1 Jolly 252 Atk Archeops Acrobativs vs 128 HP/0 Def Rotom-W: 134.1% - 158.2%
</ul>

The listed EVs are straightforward. Max Attack and Speed EVs are used to achieve the highest level of power and sweeping ability. Support from various Pokemon is required to make good use out of Archeops. He is walled by common steel types like Skarmory, Bronzong and Forretress and has a hard time getting passed Rotom-W, who can easily take an unboosted Stone Edge. Thus, Magnezone that is equipped with a balloon is an ideal partner due to its ability to remove the above 3 threats without resistance. Latios and Latias are capable of easily countering Rotom-W and can weaken opposing steel types like Nattorei so that they fall into KO range for Archeops. Support from entry hazards are highly recommended as they they allow Archeops to achieve various OHKOs. Spikes and Stealth Rock users like Nattorei, Skarmory and Forretress are recommended.

As mentioned briefly in the analysis, Archeops can use Head Smash in place of Stone Edge to attain unrivalled power. A +1 Head Smash is capable of OHKOing most of the metagame. Even Skarmory isn’t safe, as specially defensive variants are OHKOed by Headsmash with Stealth Rock damage. Even physically bulky Skarmory takes a 66.5% - 78.4% from +1 Head Smash. Should you choose to use Head Smash, support from healing moves is pretty much required. Support from moves like Wish, or even Lunar Dance/Healing Wish can give Archeos a second chance at sweeping, should you happen use Head Smash to take out a troublesome Pokemon, or if you made a mistake.

IMO, Hidden Power Ice, even with no Special Attack EVs, is a great move. Why Ice, and not Fire to deal with Ferrothorn and Forrestress? Well, I have noticed a prevalence of Dragon and Flying types flying around, especially those 4x ice weak Dragons. You can come in on an Earthquake, hit them with HP Ice as they stay in, and either deal heavy damage, or OHKO them outright. In my experience, it can OHKO all the 4x weak dragons except Dragonite, who is left at around 10-12%, no hazards. It can also be used to hurt Ferrothorn if you need your Flight Jewel in place. It can also dent Gliscor, who would otherwise laugh at your pathetic attempts to Stone Edge him.

@ PK Gaming

Those calcs are wack!
-A 352 HP/310 def Ferrothorn, 404 HP/219 def Jellicent, and 404 HP/306 def Swampert all take the same attack. You're telling us Swampert takes significantly more than either of them?

For those and others I think the calculator used its auto-boost-edit to take away your +1 attack boost, which I think it does when it is given a set with no boosting moves.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
PK Gaming is taking over this analysis; he'll post a new thread when he's ready. Moving to L&O.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)