scary fucking animals (Now NSFW)

RODAN

Banned deucer.

GIANT COCONUT CRABS

jesus these things scare the fuck out of me

maybe they are nice idk, i would never go near one

Brazilian Wandering Spider? No thanks. Not only does it not sit in a web but instead walk around at night (wanders), but it's venom is the most venomous of all spiders according to the Guinness Book of World Records. It's extremely painful and it gives you a mega hard boner.

Seriously, not only does it look freakin' scary as all hell, but giving you painful erections?

You know what I find horrifying??

Tape worms. They can grow in your intestines if you have eaten undercooked meat. It's scolex (aka head) attaches to your intestine and it just starts sucking nutrients right out of you. And then they lay eggs so that more of them can grow and be disgusting. In fact, each segment has its own reproductive system and digestive system and everything. Some species can grow up to 100 feet long. And they can live up to 20 years when encysted in formaldehyde...

These things make me glad I'm vegetarian. Eeeeekkkk

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Only the fish tongue louse is really creeping me out thus far. That doesn't mean that I wouldn't scream like a girl and run for it if I saw one of those crabs though. That squid is incredible, reminds me of a Zelda boss.

Though of course, no scary animals thread would be complete without:

hahaha part of me wants to say "aww look at its eyes and little fangs"

but another part of me doesn't want it to eat my flesh

wikipedia is decent for basic taxonomy info, things that aren't really left to subjectivity, waterbomb.

If it makes you feel better, that one in his pic IS a Hoplocarid (Check the URL and this if you doubt me) and Hoplocarids ARE known for breaking glass in aquaria. Pistol shrimp, or Alephids, make a loud sound that sounds like a gun but don't do much other than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)