dude - game over! viva las vegas!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Bullshit you suspected Von I asked you not to vote me but you took billy at his word despite him not giving anyone sheet access.

That being said, they had this game won as soon as day 14 rolled around, so it didn't really matter.

Good job Billy/lesm, particularly on getting sole sheet access.

I still don't understand why bass didn't give like 15 villagers the sheet, or why LW insisted Billy had to approve all village sheet additions.

Thanks to the hosts as well.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
To be fair I also had sheet access and intended to add more people to it but then i got hell of busy and it just went by the wayside....

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Bullshit you suspected Von I asked you not to vote me but you took billy at his word despite him not giving anyone sheet access.
I took him at his word because I didn't even know you were still playing, let alone anything else. I figured billy could easily be railroading the rest of the council, but if I was wrong and organized a lynch against him I would have screwed the game up for everyone. And again, I didn't know anything so going with billy was safer.

UncleSam

Leading this village
What if everyone lynched your alias, wasted the lpv, you kill a villager and we have 3 left alive to your two?

Cause lesm autodied if you died.

With that being said, at best, even if I had managed to actually convince Von/flounder what I was/you were, we would've been randing out of the two aliases that weren't ours.

To be quite honest though, even if the village had another 3-4 men, I feel we still would have lost due to our total lack of information or organization.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
I still don't understand why bass didn't give like 15 villagers the sheet
Do we really need me to go over this, because I don't think you will like the answer.

Still, good work billymills and Lesm! In a game where many others failed at fake claiming, you managed to use each other's abilities to the fullest extent to run the show! I will admit it. Glad to see that you won and not Gmax's men.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
15:16:29] <%Gmax|afk> billymills
[15:16:31] <%Gmax|afk> destroyed them
[15:16:32] <%Gmax|afk> from within
[15:16:33] <%Gmax|afk> used them
[15:16:38] <%Gmax|afk> and trashed em
[15:16:39] <%Gmax|afk> adn they're
[15:16:41] <%Gmax|afk> happy wabout that?
[15:16:56] <%Gmax|afk> call me stupid, but i'd rather lose a firefight than get humiliated by a mole
[15:17:13] <%Gmax|afk> billymills made a mockery of the village and they're HAPPY rofl

Pathetic.

gg and gj, billymills and lesm.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I have logs to prove I suspected billy(and billy himself felt that too I think)
But evan was more suspicous, the way he was cleaned, oh well gg billy and lesmisalwayswolf!

UncleSam

Leading this village
I have logs to prove I suspected billy(and billy himself felt that too I think)
But evan was more suspicous, the way he was cleaned, oh well gg billy and lesmisalwayswolf!
If billy AND evan were suspect, why didn't you give sheet access to a bunch of other people?

Because you told me to just run things by billy whenever I asked you about them. And billy was less than cooperative.

I am still angry at Gmax for suggesting to Flounder to assassinate (him although it was me). And flounder for actually believing it. Fortunately i was a villager, otherwise we would both have died for nothing =(

LightWolf

lightwoof
There were many reasons(postgame, wait for it), the main one was that I doubted it'd help if I added, the info on the night I died was mostly fake anyway, if anyone I should have added zerowing and Agape, but I didn't think about that at the time, my mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)