drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
last thread was a mess new forum some people have been asking for a new one don't be retarded etc

so... when it comes to drugs, some are fun, some are awful, some are really fun, and the vast majority of people don't know fuck about shit. DARE, the DEA, and even (sometimes especially) darling mommy and daddy are some of the most horrific out and out liars on the planet. this thread is for:

-askin questions about drugs - effects, side effects, dosage, route of administration, is it true that ecstasy puts holes in your brain, is it possible to do ~drugs~ without being addicted???, whatever (seriously any kind of question is probably ok don't be shy but do use your brains)
-stories, trip reports, experiences (alcohol counts)
-drugs you've tried, drugs you wanna try, drugs you will never ever touch again
-sharing information of any sort
-HARM REDUCTION
-whatever the fuck else anyone can think of
-
-

ok so i'll start. i like all kinds of drugs and have probably tried at least 30 different ones. i've never had a bad experience, although several have been more or less unremarkable. weed for example is very boring to me and is really only at all enjoyable anymore for sex, that's pretty much it. blah blah here's a shortlist of some of my more well-known favorites to kick off whatever this is gonna turn into yeah??

MDMA (ecstasy, e, x) - i don't mess with pressies/e pills cause i'm not a big fan of shitty meth but mdma powder (molly) is one of the purest forms of active happiness i have ever encountered. if you have a bad time on molly you are most probably broken. i don't do it more than once every few months at most to "keep the magic," as it were, but i try to make it a point to roll either with close friends or a romantic prospect at least once a year, and god damn it is phenomenal. the afterglow is fantastic too and with 5-htp and adequate antioxidizing, i shove my dick down the comedown's throat. speaking of which...

cocaine (coke, girl, blow) - if i'm honest, most blow is shit. it's cut with 5000 different things and i don't really want to be doing any of them. you're a jittery mess and 15 minutes later the only thing you wanna do is more shitty coke. but if you can find legitimately good stuff, you'll know why coke is popular. it's a totally different feeling. if you've ever wanted to know how it'd feel to be fuckin superman, do some quality coke. it's really fun. you will probably also end up fucking someone at the end of night, pending erectile (dys)function. the comedown isn't great but man the fuck up and anyway that's why god invented benzos and opiates.

LSD (acid) - never done acid? mentally stable? you should do acid. it's the thinking man's drug, for real. people, art (music!), thoughts, feelings, it's all so interesting. the world is horribly underappreciated. trying to describe acid to people who've not done it, as pretty much anyone who really has will likely tell you, is fucking difficult so i'm not gonna spend too much time trying, but it's absolutely incredible. "mindblowing," in as true a sense as that word will ever be used. i dunno. try it. tryptamines in general just own. also, sex on psychedelics = do it

heroin (dope, smack, h, boy, down) - saving the best for last. since i have yet to intravenously administer anything personally, this applies to all the top tier opiates, really (oxycodone, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, opium, ...). if i were ever going to be an addict, i would be an opiate addict. when i'm high, there are no worries, no problems, nothing but wonderful contentedness. simple bliss, that's all, opiates aren't complicated. completely lucid, too - there's little to no impairment unless you do a lot and nod out on the floor or something. if only our laws weren't so draconian. i would really like to be able to buy h at cvs.

drugs are most definitely dangerous. but if you unequivocally trust yourself and you are Not A Moron they can also be magical. my use has done nothing but enhance my (already fantastic, mind) life and i'm hopeful it will continue to!

ok, well then. if anyone has specific questions for me i'm happy to answer. otherwise let's post some things and all that >:)

Marijuana definitely is a hot topic, but still, All males in my family have done tobacco at one point.

EDIT: I'm not allowed to do anythin at my age, though since the drug habit has been proven to be hereditary, I have a good chance of becoming an addict to something in my adulthood, though I won't be ready when it comes.

i like smoking. i went to holland last year and it was a whole brave new world... it's magic to see how everything works so well when you take an open-minded look at drugs.

Ahaha DM, my brother had the same experience. Doesn't really want to do shrooms again cause he doesn't think it'll ever be that cool again.

Smoke weed e'ery day.

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
I've only ever done weed and alcohol and learned these things.

I probably hate weed, I know I definitely hate weed when I'm coming out of it, but that's a given. We just don't agree, weed just doesn't know how to compromise with me. For example, it doesn't really cheer me up, it just makes me high (if that makes any sense), some good parts of me get left in the background. I have to be in a good mood with good friends and be craving it for it to enhance my experience. Usually when I have cravings for it, that will be sign for a good high. Otherwise it's only different, sometimes bad, sometimes just "eh" different. If I can give advice, it would be that if your not cheered up and have a blast the first time, you will probably never like it without a bunch of support with it, similar to me. I might have that anti thc gene BBC was talking about D:?

Alcohol does agree and love me, however. I literally cannot feel sad after the first few minutes of drinking. Doing almost anything gets and is fun. Even stuff like barfing cheers me up and makes me laugh my ass off afterward. I remember my first experience getting drunk me and my friends walked down a country road outside of his house, and acted like we got raped, with our pants down at our ankles with a retarded look on our face. Haven't exactly found that golden good tasting beer yet, however :/.

As for any future recreational use of drugs in my life, I have been thinking about trying mdma, but I'm pretty clueless when it comes to the negative effects of it. If anyone who has tried it can personally tell me anything bad (such as the holes in the brains myth?) that might come with it, I would appreciate it. Thanks :).

There is no 'golden good tasting beer', you just have to drink the shit until it tastes good.

As for the 'holes in your brain thing', I don't know about MDMA, but a 'friend' of mine has done pretty much every drug under the sun, and according to his doctor he DOES have holes in his brain. *shrug*

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As for the 'holes in your brain thing', I don't know about MDMA, but a 'friend' of mine has done pretty much every drug under the sun, and according to his doctor he DOES have holes in his brain. *shrug*
"holes in your brain" is not the kind of shit you walk around with exactly

I did DXM a month ago and I took a bit more than last time - still 1st maybe 2nd plateau but it was a lot less great than my first one. it was euphoric and great but I was a lot more deluded / confused and ended up just kinda being "out of it" for most of the trip. didn't help that it seemed like there was a lot of tunnel vision / motion blur. I rather enjoyed it but it's not on my "must do again as soon as possible" list like last time.

im only 15 and i smoke weed but i just recently got caught so i'm grounded, weekly tests, etc. i have a few questions. has anyone smoked legal kush? i have a few friends who said it gives you a nice high and it won't show up on a test which is perfect. i also have another question. people tell me weed stays in your system for one month if your doing a piss test. idk if that's true but is there any way to reduce that time? my friends say that the ONLY way to help reduce it is to sweat. i also hear that there are detox pills but i'm not sure if they work. and i drink occasionally but only for dances and parties. in my opinion, weed is better when i'm just chillin at home but booze is better for like.. a party type situation. another thing, my friend is always nagging at me to shroom with him. what's it like cos i'm kinda iffy on shroomin'.

im only 15 and i smoke weed but i just recently got caught so i'm grounded, weekly tests, etc. i have a few questions. has anyone smoked legal kush? i have a few friends who said it gives you a nice high and it won't show up on a test which is perfect.
This is most likely bull; I wouldn't believe it.
i also have another question. people tell me weed stays in your system for one month if your doing a piss test. idk if that's true but is there any way to reduce that time? my friends say that the ONLY way to help reduce it is to sweat. i also hear that there are detox pills but i'm not sure if they work.
Never tried them, but I have never heard of any way that successfully reduces that one month waiting time. The sweat thing also sounds like shit. As far as I know your sweat secretion has nothing to do with you're urinary tract/whatever it is they are looking for in your urine. Even if they were connected somehow, I doubt sweating a lot would do anything significant (not to mention it's impractical). I'm no biologist though.

As for me: the usual pot/alcohol combo deal is all I've ever done. Planning on doing acid next summer with a friend.

I've recently been reading about absinthe, and I was just curious if anyone has had an experience with this. I know that in the last decade or so it has recently been re-emerging in Europe and even in the US (albeit without the Wormwood ingredient in the US).
Has anyone tried this before? If so, have you found it to be any different or better than, say, another strong spirit?

absinthe (I tired when I went to europe) is pretty fucking good. Becareful it doesnt taste like booze whatsoever and having too much cause very vivid illusions

absinthe (I tired when I went to europe) is pretty fucking good. Becareful it doesnt taste like booze whatsoever and having too much cause very vivid illusions
I think the Wormwood ingredient is what causes the illusions.
Does it still have that euphoric-type effect, even if you haven't had "too much"?

There is no 'golden good tasting beer', you just have to drink the shit until it tastes good.

MDMA does not produce holes in your brain, nor does any other drug for that matter.

personally, I've never done anything besides drinking/weed, however i am doing salvia next weekend, and have plans to do shrooms and probably e at some point.
the supposed ease of obtaining mescaline-containing cacti is also an interesting proposition, but will require a bit more research on my part.

@ Aku, by legal kush i don't mean "medicinal marijuana" i mean k2 which is basically synthetic marijuana.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/294536
also, i was pretty skeptical about the whole sweating thing cutting the time down, but i have a little story i guess. i was with three of my friends and we all went to the park. two of them knew they were getting tested so they didn't smoke, they got pretty drunk though. then one of my friends was so drunk, he took like... 4 hits from a j. he got tested three days later and passed. i have no fucking idea how but he did. he told me he diluted it A LOT but that's pretty ridiculous. and for ecstasy, i have a friend who's gonna hook me up with some for our next school dance. i've never tried it before though.

ive only smoked, done pain killers and some e pills

i like pot, its pretty cool and its not like so out-of-control high that if i cant control whats going on im going to have a terrible time. i usually think about every thought and have splinter thoughts from those thoughts which end up becoming main thoughts when i smoke which i like because i feel like im really smart. i always get on irc too and say stupid shit too when im high, which i should stop.

i did ecstasy once. i really liked the high when i was high, it was just beyond ways of me being able to describe it, but i felt everything and everything felt incredible. it was like how i imagine a new baby sees the world, everything is so new that its just "wow this incredible". i got destroyed on the comedown though, because i couldnt fall asleep and then i got jittery as a motherfucker so i was just freaking out and it was terrible. fyi, if you take ecstasy, take something to bring you down (smoke pot or drink booze or something) so you can fall asleep before the high wears off.

i did some painkillers, oxycodones 5mg pills that my mom had on a script that was a year old, since she is afraid of painkillers. they were pretty cool, but i got a hungover feeling because i used to be mildly addicted to painkillers during a stint in the hospital but other than that i love painkillers.

i really wanna try cocaine, just to say "i tried cocaine" and see what its like. thats really the only reason i even wanna do drugs is just to see what the high is like. i have no interest in long term use or anything like that, since its an expensive habit and as an economics major i cant develop a drug habit and not just think about how terrible a use of my available resources it is. i wanna do acid too.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus

I did a lot of stupid shit at my old school, but my favorite was heroin. I never injected, but smoked/snorted fairly often. My first couple times involved nausea, dizziness and confusion because your body has to get used to opiates and the experience changes over time.
Heroin is a remarkably subtle drug. All the 'like an orgasm times 1000' stuff is horse shit propagated by those who have never tried the it but buy into the mythos. Heroin is warm and comfortable. It wraps you up in cotton wool. Being on heroin is just like being sober, except softer, gentler, more relaxed. It's sort of like lying in bed with someone you've just fallen in love with - everything feels right, you're completely incapable of worrying about your school or the state of your carpet. Absolute contentment.
That's why I think heroin is such an addictive drug. Most people who try it have fairly crappy lives - happy, contented people rarely take hard drugs, it seems. The heroin forms a bubble around you shielding you from whatever shit happens to be stressing you out that day. The more you take, the crappier your life becomes and the further you have to degrade yourself to procure drugs; but of course if you've got some heroin in your system, that's not a problem - stealing, cheating, whoring yourself out, it's all something you can deal with. Withdrawal symptoms aren't pleasant, but they're a nothingness compared to the real withdrawal - withdrawing from the protective bubble that is heroin and entering the real world where you have problems and difficulties other than getting a fix.

yes Absienth does still have the full body effect but it matters like im only 5'2 and 117 pounds so it might be different depending on your body size.

As of right now my brother is joining the Marines (he's in dep now) so I really cant do alot of shit just drink. (sex on the beach FTW!)

alex

the best stuff on earth
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@ Aku, by legal kush i don't mean "medicinal marijuana" i mean k2 which is basically synthetic marijuana.
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/294536
also, i was pretty skeptical about the whole sweating thing cutting the time down, but i have a little story i guess. i was with three of my friends and we all went to the park. two of them knew they were getting tested so they didn't smoke, they got pretty drunk though. then one of my friends was so drunk, he took like... 4 hits from a j. he got tested three days later and passed. i have no fucking idea how but he did. he told me he diluted it A LOT but that's pretty ridiculous. and for ecstasy, i have a friend who's gonna hook me up with some for our next school dance. i've never tried it before though.
three days is roughly the lower bound for thc to no longer be detected in a piss test. the upper bound for how long it can take is around thirty days... if your friend doesn't smoke that often (or smokes a shitton but only smoked a little this time) or is skinny/has a fast metabolism it's totally believable he could pass a test in that time frame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)