Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
No I'm not you told me you decided to update.

Since it doesn't seem to be happening, I'll do it, I guess... Deadline.
When you wake up in the morning, you see Yeti and ginganinja pacing about impatiently, as if they are waiting for a corpse to be revealed. They were not disappointed. Game Freak201's body was dragged nearby, dead. It appeared that he had been burned to a crisp. Jumpluff took out a plier and fished out a burnt piece of paper. It read:
Dear Gamefreak,
You are a King Kihunter

The King. Of Kihunters.

At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffersr42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Send Kihunters to watch USER”. Your Kihunters will retrieve USER’s full role PM.

In addition, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Send Kihunters to swarm from USER”. Your kihunters will swarm USER, lowering his priority to negative infinity.

You win if a member of the Biosphere is alive when the Cryosphere is eliminated.

What a sad ending for one of royalty.

Day Seven begins as soon as I have notified all persons that need to be notified. I will notify everyone when I have notified all persons that need to be notified.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
All PMs have been sent out. Day Seven starts now. Deadline is in 24 hours, or January 17th, 7:15 PM GMT-8. I expect to receive leader votes.

Something to note: The Biosphere is still alive and kicking.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lynch zorbees
cryosphere strike

biosphere unless you guys want to assuredly lose you should probably go with us
more like kharozz cause he's the only one left lol

Yeti

dark saturday
bio's should follow with us since we are eliminating a cyrosphere who you need to win
i agree fully, this is without a doubt the biosphere's best option

once the pyrosphere has 3 people, cryo 2 and bio 1 the pyro can just vote or kill the last bio and win

kharozz you would have to be stupid to vote with the pyrosphere on this one when they need you dead and obviously have the means to do so (who do you think killed game freak201?)

not to mention while you have a kill tonight to even things out we do not and who knows if the pyros do

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If thats true then why have we not lynched the last bio?

We are lynching a Cyro which is key to the bio's wining. Vote against us and at the ned of the day you still have to get rid of 3 Cyro's by your self. A hard task when the cryo have much higher numbers than you.

My targets in this lynch is a cyro which bio's need to win. I am weakening there numbers. Assuming you have a kill tonight (and you kill a cyro successfully) then there is only 1 Cyro left. Seeing as I need the Cryo's dead anyway to leave the game im willig to ignore my W/C for now and help you guys. Gamefreak idled last night which effectively ruined the plan we had worked out to help you guys win. The mere fact that for the last 2 lynchs the pyros have been dedicated to get rid of the Cyro's (to help Veedrock and your faction win) should mean that you can trust us.

Yeti

dark saturday
oh i wonder why not

probably because between kharozz and the cryos you don't have enough people to lynch the last bio because none of us will let you win??

funny you say the plan you worked out to "help" them win when the kill flavor of the kill is the PYRO kill flavor, meaning YOU killed the biosphere
great teamwork huh??

our kill was used to take zorbees' bpv thing out, biosphere this also means he has new powers, so you should definitely want this guy dead

you don't need the cryosphere dead to win ginganinja but nice try

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you don't need the cryosphere dead to win ginganinja but nice try
check out the rules Yeti. Pyro's don't leave the game till Cyro's go (since we are mentioned in your W/C). So I may as well take out the cyro's as well. Veedrock told me that the bio's were to help the pyro's win if he died. I don't think thats fair since Veedrock helped our faction so much until the cyro's lynched him off. So i've made it my mission to take down have the bio's AND Pyro's win. To do this I'm killing the last cyro's one person at a time.

Of course Yeti's argument if for the bio's to kill somebody they don't need dead (A pyro) instead of a cyro who they need dead to win.

Your pick bios

Yeti

dark saturday
what the truck are you saying

"the bios don't need a pyro dead"
"the pyros don't leave until the cryos are dead"

do you guys miraculously need 2 factions dead while the bios conveniently don't need you dead?

i am POSITIVE this is your mission, to destroy solely the cryos, when YOU killed a biosphere man last night. the kill flavor is burned to death, our kill was on zorbees.
now, bio, not only do the pyrosphere have their stronger role activated, but they also have 3 people and NEED you dead - you must be dead for them to win, and they are in a much better position to win than you.

please, tell me kharozz, are you going to trust the man who claims to be working to help you win when he just killed your teammate?? the flavor leaves nothing to question. are you sure ginga is trustworthy, in the slightest??

only one faction can win. it doesn't make sense to leave the pyrosphere in if the biosphere is dead because they won.
obviously, they cannot lynch kharozz yet. we would outnumber them. so they try and lynch a cryo so the pyros can get the proper numbers.

it is your choice kharozz, but this man has deceived you strongly. his claims don't even make sense, the cryosphere needs the pyrosphere dead, the pyrosphere needs YOU dead. what do you think is more likely to happen?? the pyrosphere lynches a cryo then kills or lynches a bio and wins. one faction will win, and if you vote lambasto, the biosphere has surely lost.

ginganinja

"the bios don't need a pyro dead"
"the pyros don't leave until the cryos are dead"
Yea I poorly explained that.

In conclusion, you don’t necessarily win if the people mentioned in your win condition die, because you might be mentioned in someone else’s PM.
^ from the Rules

Basically cyro's need Pyros dead, Bio's need Cyro's dead and yes, Pyro's need bios dead. Thats how it works and thats how you WIN. However you don't leave the GAME until you are not mentioned in any other users W/C. Bottom line the cryos will still kill the bio's eventually (especially since they have not been willing to help you guys win) whereas I too need the bios dead however im willing to finish the cryos first (thus letting Bio's win) then finish the bios letting the pyros win. If thats not to your liking (and its still a better deal than the cyros are offering) then feel free to lynch the pyros and forgo any chance of taking the cyros down.

Kharozz you can have 2 Cyro (assuming you still have a kill) dead by Day 7 with a cyro left. Tbh if Gamefreak had followed the deal then you would possibly had had this won on Day 7. I am still willing to help you before helping my own faction. You can bet the cryos will not do the same especially since they last lynched a bio instead of a pyro (who they need dead to win) in the last lynch

Yeti

dark saturday
pray tell, kharozz, how did the man who needs your team dead to win and just killed your teammate convince you he has any better interests??
there will not be two sphere winners, only one faction will win and once you lynch then kill two cryo, he IS going to use his 3 faction members to vote you and ensure he wins.
i don't know how you could fathom both of you could win, that is simply not how 1v1v1 works. one sphere will win and once you do the pyro's dirty work they will lynch you and win

please tell me where i am wrong??

we lynched veedrock because he was off on some massive anti-cryo cry, who killed your teammate while claiming to work with you? whether gf201 did or didn't send his action, the point is there was still a kill directed his way.

and now we want to remove the pyrosphere, because if anything happens to kharozz the last bio the pyro win. we don't want that. there is NO "working together and winning together". you would have to be stupid to think there was, this game is NOT going to allow for two factions to win. that's like saying both mafia can win because the village is dead. no.

are you really going to let this game degrade further into some anti-cryosphere vendetta because we tried to help some neutrals out who were at a severe disadvantage against an overpowered, united faction?
please, show you are unable to process logical thought plans (ie the pyro are either idiots to think you both can win or lying through their teeth) by allowing the pyros to carry out their rageful quest for beating down the neutral fans

ginganinja

we lynched veedrock because he was off on some massive anti-cryo cry,
That anti cyro cry you are talking about? That was Veedrock trying to WIN since he needed you dead to achieve his W/C. So yeah you can trust these guys.

this game is NOT going to allow for two factions to win
You don't know that. Even if that were true you just pointed out that your own faction will not hesitate to kill off the bios anyway.
So I guess you have the cryos's who still want to kill the bios anyway and me, who still needs bios dead but is willing to help the last bio achieve his W/C. Looks to me that im offering a better deal

Oh and Lastly

the pyro are either idiots to think you both can win or lying through their teeth
Guess we are idiots then

Ginganinja the "idiot" signing off

Yeti

dark saturday
That anti cyro cry you are talking about? That was Veedrock trying to WIN since he needed you dead to achieve his W/C. So yeah you can trust these guys.
nah it was more like he was butthurt and would rather have lost the game than actually attempt to win playing correctly

You don't know that. Even if that were true you just pointed out that your own faction will not hesitate to kill off the bios anyway.
So I guess you have the cryos's who still want to kill the bios anyway and me, who still needs bios dead but is willing to help the last bio achieve his W/C. Looks to me that im offering a better deal
wtf when did we say we wanted to kill the bios?????????? do you see US killing them at night or lynching kharozz??
how is it not obvious?? please tell me??
let's say you prats rage and kill all the Cryosphere.
The Biosphere's WC is completed, they cannot lose at that point.
The Pyrosphere have nobody wanting to kill them.
why in the WORLD would the game continue?? the Pyrosphere are obviously not able to win if the Biosphere already have, if they can then that's just another absolutely terrible design element of this game
you legitimately have to be a functional retard to think there is a reason why a faction who has won and a faction who has nobody seeking to kill them would continue the game
keyword: WON

kharozz I would at least request that you no lynch, unless zorbees votes in which case you tie it.
surely you cannot be so dumb as to believe the pyrosphere have any intention of allowing you to win (beyond their own autism-inspired vendetta) should only one faction be able to win, or that two factions could win at all??
you also should be able to see the value in tying this, so the pyrosphere don't get majority over you. considering THEY NEED YOU DEAD TO WIN, it should not sit well with you that their silencer is still alive and they would have 3 people vs the combined bio and cryo 1-2. HERP DERP you should PROBABLY reconsider your course of action.

if ginganinja is actually willing to sacrifice his faction's win to ensure the cryosphere don't, then he's a moron and you should ensure he loses for playing so poorly IE actually trying to win himself ????

Deadline. Update in an edit.

EDIT: I beleive that's game over. Update in an edit.

EDIT2:

As you all gang up on lambasto and kill him, The Pyrosphere takes over.

Yeti, lambasto, and Nachos are dead first.

Dear Yeti,
You are a Kyratian

You were designed as a special forces unit for the galactic fedaration, but things went wrong.

At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Scout USER”. You will receive USER’s full role pm.

In addition, once per game, should you be about to die, instead of dying you will activate your electrical charge and possibly gain a new power.

You win if a member of the Cryosphere is alive when the Pyrosphere is eliminated.
Dear Nachos,
You are a Gigafraug

A monster that is known by its steel head and giant body, you can stomp around real well.

At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Stomp around USER”. USER will be forced to target you with their night action, unless, as a part of their night action PM they send in “Dodge an oncoming Gigafraug”. If they do so, then they will dodge you, and anyone who targets USER with their night action will fail.

In addition, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Stalk USER”. You are big and bulky, so whoever USER targets with their night action is sure to notice USER, and be redirected to them.

You win if a member of the Cryosphere is alive when the Pyrosphere is eliminated.
Dear lambasto,
You are a Groganch

You originated from the Biosphere but later joined the more powerful Cryosphere in an act of betrayal. However, the Biosphere still doesn’t know about your betrayal.

At Night, You may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Disguise”. In the body of the PM, write a Role PM. Exclude the “Dear USER, You are …” as well as the win condition. From that point on, or until you use this action again, if inspected, your role PM will come up as:

Dear The Smog,
You are a Groganch

<whatever you inserted as the flavor and night action>

<Classic Biosphere win condition>
This power has lower priority than inspection.

Alternatively, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Fire Dark Comets”. You will fire your dark comets all around the battlefield, forcing people to move around. Anyone who uses the same action to target the same person they did the previous night will fail. When you use this action, your disguise will disappear. You need to have a disguise up to use this power. You may not use both of these powers during the same night. This power has the highest priority of all actions.

Next was Kharozz

Dear Kharozz,
You are a Griptian

An armadillo that can roll at enemies from far away, you can also bury into the ground to spy on people.

At Night, you can PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Track USER”. Anyone that USER targets that night will be seen by you.

In addition, at night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with either “Night X – Watch USER” or “Night X – Spy on USER”. If you watch user then you will be told who targeted him that night; if you spy on him you will be told what kind of actions targeted him that night.

You win if a member of the Biosphere is alive when the Cryosphere is eliminated.
Congrats to the winners, The Pyrosphere

Dear ginganinja,
You are an Asborean

A worm that inhabits a turtle shaped armor, you can chase people around.

At night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Chase USER”. You will chase USER everywhere, and they will be too busy to complete their night action.

In addition, at night you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Send Asborean Spawn after USER”. Whoever USER targets that night will notice USER lying on the ground because he was hit by Asborean Spawn.

You win if a member of the Pyrosphere is alive when the Biosphere is eliminated
Dear zorbees,
You are a Goyagma

A lava dragon, you sit on top of a volcano and have a view of everyone on the entire ship.

Because the volcano allows you to see everyone, at night you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Call USER”. You will call for USER to join you on the volcano and then smash him with your arm. He will be so afraid that he will drop his role PM while running away.

Once per game, should you be about to die, instead of dying, you will grow stronger and gain new powers.

Dear Jumpluff,
You are a Magdollite

A golem made entirely of lava, you hide in the lava until people arrive.

Every night, one non-killing night action that targets you will fail.

At night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with “Night X – Inhale and Fireball USER”. Anyone who targets someone who targets you will be redirected to you because you are inhaling. In addition, during the turn that you inhale non-killing night actions affect you, because you have your mouth wide open. USER will be hit by the fireball you just charged up by inhaling, and will be unable to post in the thread the following day.

I called game because: THe Pyrosphere had a silencer and 3 people, therefore control over the lynch. If they lynch Kharozz then there are only 2 other people (cryosphere). Then the Pyrosphere have a hook, Jumpluff who reverse martyrs whoever targets her, and the Pyrosphere kill has the highest priority. It was a pretty clear win on their part.

Postgame?: No. I have heard so much bitching about this game, which DID fail, but i don't see a point as i'm not sure too many people will care.

Notes on problems with game:

I failed in 2 things in this game:

Don't make unorganized factions elect leaders.

I really underestimated how easy it was for people to find each other.

If Scall and vF hadn't been found so quickly by the GFed, they wouldn't have done nearly as well, and i thought it would take much longer for them to find each other.

Well, cya next time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)