[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

Once upon a time there was this village where everyone was overworked and unhappy but at least there wasn't any organized crime. Then there was organized crime. So a family of made men decide to invade the foggy town and take over. YOU SHOULD READ THIS STORY CAREFULLY, IT IS GAME RELEVANT. The mafia was looking for STARS because STARS are the key to controlling the town so they all went off to look for STARS.

1. This will be a NOC Mafia - Therefore, you may not make any sort of contact with other players be it not in the main thread. Sending forum PMs counts as 'outside the thread'. We trust players to follow and enforce this rule in case another tries his luck. Since there will be at least one informed faction in this game, players in that faction will be able to communicate with one another outside the thread, but by no means are they allowed to talk to others outside their faction, at least not in the same manner.

2. Cardflip is off - Upon death, a player and their role name will be revealed and nothing else. Their faction and ability will remain hidden.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. We cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this. Since this is NOC, you are anticipated to refrain from ever talking with others about the game be it not in the main thread, unless you are in the same informed faction with him. In that case, you are able to strategize with them even after death, but you are still unable to transfer information received after death.

4. Role PMs - Each player has a Role PM. You may not share any part of your role PM before Day 1, unless you are part of the same informed faction. Screenshotting of a Role PM, or rather screenshotting of all forms, is banned. You may share or quote anything said by the host, but do know that these may be faked (and hell, I'm encouraging fakery in this game).

5. Lynches - There will be a lynch every day. Every player may vote for another player in the daily lynch. The vote must be bolded and must contain the target player's full forum name somewhere in the bolded sentence. If you wish to revote or add a new vote, edit your post or make a new post. If a tie occurs, none of the players will be lynched. Since this is an NOC Mafia, I am not going to be a curmudgeon about players discussing majority. And since this is NOC, deadlines will take as long as there is still discussion.

6. Actions - According to the instructions given in your Role PM, you may send both Blue_Tornado and vonFiedler a forum PM containing your action, which will be in the format "Day/Night X - Custom". If you have an available action and choose not to use it, send a forum PM containing "Day/Night X - Idling". If you have an available action and do not send anything without alerting the hosts, we will assume you are inactive and may sub someone in your place. Do not make us do this.

7. Items - There are items in this game. To send an item to another player, send a PM in the same manner as actions to both hosts containing "Day/Night X - Send ITEM to USER". USER will receive the item when said Day/Night is over.

8. About The Game -

• This is a standard Village vs Mafia game, with the amount of Mafia factions currently hidden.
  • There are items called STARS in this game. They are the key to victory, so anyone who doesn't have one should be looking for them.
  • Deadlines will be 48 hours after the original update post. Due to timezone issues between us hosts, this may change oftentimes.
  • Do expect extraordinary roles, as these exist. Be open minded.
  • This game will be admittedly "trollish". Try to take everything in good humor and don't take it seriously whether you win or lose.
9. There is no rule 8.

Players List (Randomized)
capefeather
Fangren
reyscarface

Dead:
Yeti
LightWolf
Aura Guardian
Da Letter El
zorbees
Phantasia jigglypuffers42
Agape UncleSam
Pidge
Eo Ut Mortus
Altair
theangryscientist
Nook wickdaggler
Kharozz
smashlloyd20
polelover44
Johann Fatecrashers
Server_Crash
HitoriRaven
JB25
Spiffy
UltraPorygon
terrador14

It is now Night 0. There are no kills. Night 0 ends in 48 hours.

Altair

just who is the coon?
first.

I am very excite.
Only a mafia man would be very excite about his role. Suspicious? I think so!!!!!
First NOC game on smogon, I'm excited.
Here Fangren implies that he is a noob to noc, thus will get a simple role such as villager. However, my fellow villagers, we mustn't be fooled by such blasphemy!! He is probably a shady mafia man, shadily cackling at us in a shady corner while doing shady deeds.
GUYS, I HAVE THE SANDS

ALL USERS WHO WANT THE SANDS CONTACT ME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD
The SANDS are obviously an item that would go to a mafia. Plus if you rearrange the letters in his fiendish name, you get "I am mafia". I've got my finger of suspicion(c) on you!
All PMs out.

go
Here user blue_tornado tries to keep up his obvious facade as a host by informing us (taking an educated guess more like) that all PMs were sent out. I am pretty sure that this man is the wolf among us sheep, pretending to be but a creator when he is in fact a destroyer!
Good luck, everyone.
Good luck?? The only luck you'll be giving is to your fellow mafia teammates when we lynch your ass.

I meant that it was my first NOC game on smogon...
Fangren quickly hops on the defensive, perceiving a threat to his facade as a village idiot. This is only confirming my previous suspicions of you, you shady man!

In summary, everyone is mafia except me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)