Fox (Vulpix) (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Drought
EVs: 252 SA/252 Sped
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Sunny Day
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Energy Ball

I chose this lead, Vulpix for 1, he wil set up Sun immediately, and 2, he rules. Fire Blast is to take advantage of the Sun, STAB, and to kill Hail Leads like Snover. HP Ice are for Gligar leads who set-up Rocks on me first. Energy Ball are for Hippotas and Poliwag who would otherwise wreck me through and through. And Sunny Day are for if my opponent is also running a
different weather team.

(Bellsprout) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 64 Atk/ 192 SA/ 252 Sped
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Sucker Punch
- SolarBeam
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Sucker Punch are for Abras who come in on me during a sweep. Solarbeam is for STAB, masive power, and due to the fact that Solarbeam has no set-up time, it will destroy all in my way. Sludge Bomb is for STAB and not much else. HP ICe are for stuff like Murkrow, Gilgar, and friends.

Gligar (F) @ Evolution Stone
EVs: 236 HP/ 36 Atk/ 236 Sped
Trait: Hyper Cutter
Jolly Nature

Agility
Baton Pass
Sword Dance
Substitute

Due to some guy on Pokemon Online by the name of Brawler 12345 (thankj you, really) he helped me with finding my last Pokemon. Gligar. She is my main Baton Passer. Baton Pass is there for obvious reasons. Agility and sword Dance are to raise up my Attack and Speed and she's really fast anyways so, she'll survive. Substitute is for in case if any Water types appear then I Baton Pass the Sub.

Darumakka (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Sped
Jolly Nature
Trait: Hustle
Flare Blitz
Hammer Arm
Rock Slide
U-Turn

This guy is a freaking monster he has a monster 27 Ataack stat which will hurt a lot of stuff and he's like a mini Hihidaruma. Flare Blitz is fir STAB, boom-boom, generality, and is just a great move overall, especially since he's in the Sun, it will get boosted even more! Hammer arm are for stuff like Houndour and his Dark type friends. Rock slide are for stuff like Tailow, Murkrow, and friends. U-Turn are for when Water types ever come in to wreck me up.

(May) Torchic (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Sped
Jolly
nature ( + Atk - SpA)
- Nitro Charge

-
Baton Pass
- Sword Dance
- ?

monmen (F) @

x
x
x
x

Due to

Drought Vulpix @ Heat Rock

wtfisthis

What is the point of running Sunny Day on Vulpix? If it's lead pix vs lead hippo, you lose if you sunny day, because he kills you with Earthquake. Leadpix vs Leadsnover, just Fire Blast it.

Same deal if they switch in on you. Hippo beats you, you beat Snover, Sunny Day is still a complete waste of a slot.

Also, your evs are wrong.

Hoppip is stupid because you have Vulpix. Monmen outclasses it as well.

Synthesis is nigh worthless in little cup, because recovery is not as good of an option as hurting something.

Also, HP Fire>Ground, because it hits Tesshildo.

Try Growth over Synthesis.

And over HP Ice on Bellsprout, +2 Solarbeam kills it well enough.

Should also try Weather Ball over Sucker Punch on Bsprout. Priority is great, but the lack of coverage on Steels (and Poisons) is a far greater problem.

Elekid isn't that great of a pokemon in this case, and neither is Monmen. Elekid has few resistances and little bulk, while Monmen/Hoppip have redundant typing with your three sweepers. You have three grass/poison types, who have a lot of weaknesses themselves, to Fire, Psychic, Flying, and Ice. A Scarf Houndour can sweep with STAB Sun Fire Blasts, and revenge kills. It resists Fire, Psychic, and Ice. Poison-types resist fighting for it.

Purotooga resists Fire, Ice, and Flying, and Shell Break is always a great move. Helps a lot with Sandstorm teams. Poison types resist fighting for it.

In addition, you may want to try a fighting-type like Evo-stone Dokkora over one of your sweepers. Your team is rather weak to the Ground/Rock coverage Sandstorm teams utilize. Dokkora can take hits and remove Rock-types reliably, without Sun, and it sets up on weak ground moves like those of defensive Phanpy or Gligar.

Try it out.

Crux

Banned deucer.
Chlorophyll is illegal on a Bulbasaur in Little Cup.

For reference see this thread.

Additionally, you should probably expand your descriptions under rule 3. :)

You have four chlorophyll pokes, one of which is illegal (Bulbasaur). This means you have a massive ice, flying, and fire weakness. LOL at Vulpix with Heat Rock...

Couple of things to point out:

1. You need better descriptions of what each pokemon is attempting to do.
2. Put oran or evo stone on vulpix. Drought removes the need for heat rock. Also, get rid of sunny day for willowisp or something.
3. Elekid and hoppip really have no place on this team. Get rid of Elekid for a mixed houndour and hoppip for a pokemon that, I don't know, doesn't suck. (?)

Thank you all for your kind ratings and I will get he despriptions ready. I'm keeping Sucker Punch, because without it, Misdreavus would run all over my team, Hoppip will stay because I kinda need him for the Leech Seed. for Bulbasaur, idk what to replace him with and thank you for reminding me that. I will put a Focus Sash on Vulpix to survive Hippo's EQ and I need Sunny Day also, so I'll keep Sunny Day. And I might put in a Baton Passer, looking at Torchic here. And Oddish will go because she's pretty redundent. And yes, Purotooga is my final choice replacement (and I'm not ignorant).

Don't put a Focus Sash on Vulpix, as Earthquake + SS recoil = KO. Go with a Shuca Berry or something (EVO STONE) and for God's sake, get rid of Sunny Day for Will-o-Wisp. That way, it can actually live an Earthquake. I've played LC for quite some time now and I hope I know what works.

Don't put Leftovers on Gligar. It's LC. It's level 5. Oran Berry is so much better recovery than Leftovers. Let's put it this way: It would take 11 turns of your Gligar being in for Leftovers to be more worthwhile, and in LC, that just doesn't happen. Evo Stone might be a better choice too. Also, if his main job is to Baton Pass, then the EV spread doesn't suit that. You might wanna invest more in HP and defenses. A different EV spread (I don't know one, I'm not very good at that) with Evo Stone would be very beneficial.

Since you are using gliscor as a baton passer, take away the evs in attack and put them into speed.

Also, change elekid to a physical set as gligar is going to be passing around SD's and nothing on your team really benefits from that (besides darumakka).

Buzz (Elekid) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Static
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 SAtk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Wild Bolt
- Fire Punch
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Ice] / ice punch

This set will benefit the most from gligar's BPs. wild bolt for stab, cross chop/ fire punch for coverage moves (nothing else could really go there), and hidden power ice for gligar. If you opt for ice punch, switch to adamant nature and move the SpA evs into Atk

Since you are using gliscor as a baton passer, take away the evs in attack and put them into speed.

Also, change elekid to a physical set as gligar is going to be passing around SD's and nothing on your team really benefits from that (besides darumakka).

Buzz (Elekid) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Static
EVs: 216 Atk / 40 SAtk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Wild Bolt
- Fire Punch
- Cross Chop
- Hidden Power [Ice] / ice punch

This set will benefit the most from gligar's BPs. wild bolt for stab, cross chop/ fire punch for coverage moves (nothing else could really go there), and hidden power ice for gligar. If you opt for ice punch, switch to adamant nature and move the SpA evs into Atk
I don't play LC but the EVs look stupid to me. >_> Also, Gliscor, wut. >_> Actually I'd prefer Toxic Orb over Oran Berry for Gligar(and obv run Poison Heal) but since I don't really play LC, it might be diff. Also IMO Solarbeam > Energy Ball for Vulpix.

I don't play LC but the EVs look stupid to me. >_> Also, Gliscor, wut. >_> Actually I'd prefer Toxic Orb over Oran Berry for Gligar(and obv run Poison Heal) but since I don't really play LC, it might be diff. Also IMO Solarbeam > Energy Ball for Vulpix.
Gligar doesn't actually get poison heal as its DW ability. In fact, it gets the opposite in immunity. Solarbeam isn't a reliable option considering that hippopatas is getting even more popular nowadays, and vulpix needs energy ball to deal super effective damage to it.

I'm still LOL'ing at the fact that Sunny Day is on Vulpix. Also, 36 Atk EVs don't do anything for Gligar; if it gets confused, it'll take MORE damage (IIRC). Not many people even use Abras these days and Sucker Punch hits Ghosts but Solarbeam does more damage to every ghost excluding Hitomoshi and Gastly. I don't know if you'd even use HP Ice for Murkrow as Sludge Bomb does more damage.

For the last time, remove Hoppip. Its stats are ass and it can't do anything. If you want a good supporter, use Monmon or something.

move 1: Leech Seed
move 2: Substitute
move 3: Encore / Taunt
move 4: Toxic
item: Leftovers
ability: Mischievous Heart
nature: Calm
evs: 196 Def / 196 SpD / 68 Spe
ivs: 0 HP

(0 HP IVs so it loses less HP using Substitute). If you're really anal you can remove Toxic for Stun Spore or Sunny Day or something but w/e.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)