Gen 5 Article Claims/Suggestions

I'd like to make a compedium of damage calculations. This would make a very useful tool during battles as you could just pull up the article, find whatever pokemon you're looking for and find the appropriate evs, nature, and attack vs whatever pokemon. (All in alphabetical order of course.) All much faster and more convenient than filling out the fields in the damage calculator. I understand that this would take quite a bit of effort and time, and it should probably wait until we have statistics for an actually quantifiable OU tier, and, more importantly, a completed analysis selection, which would prevent the article from becoming cluttered up by unused ev spreads.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can do the hail article If its alright
sure

I'd like to make a compedium of damage calculations. This would make a very useful tool during battles as you could just pull up the article, find whatever pokemon you're looking for and find the appropriate evs, nature, and attack vs whatever pokemon. (All in alphabetical order of course.) All much faster and more convenient than filling out the fields in the damage calculator. I understand that this would take quite a bit of effort and time, and it should probably wait until we have statistics for an actually quantifiable OU tier, and, more importantly, a completed analysis selection, which would prevent the article from becoming cluttered up by unused ev spreads.
sure

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd be willing to give an article on Gravity a go seeing as I have a fair bit of time and may as well help out. If anyone wants to help with this that would be great too

I think that a guide should be made for analysing a team preview. I have garnered a lot of information about a team by the order of the team from the preview.

I would do it, but I'm currently busy with school.

Alright, cool! I've never written an article before so I'm probably going to make mistakes, sorry. I have some other C&C work to do first, but in the meantime, I'll look at other articles to see what is expected...thanks.
P.S. if any experienced Little Cup players want to help that would be cool.

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
If possible, could I do an article of Competitive Items in 5th generation?

a fairy

I’ll be at PAX East! Will you?
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
As in all items deemed competitive, correct?

Just trying to make sure.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Someone else can take over my Ubers Offense Guide, I just don't have the time and maybe motivation to do it right now. If I find time, I might still give suggestions, but I don't want to write it up any more.

Posting here to show my interest in taking over the Sun article. The OP hasn't been on for weeks and never replied to my PM so I'm awaiting macle's permission to post the placeholder.

EDIT: Placeholder is here

I would maybe want to write an Introduction to NFE battling, which looks a little bit like Middle Cup, except that it is a lot more balanced and not over-centralized.

To make it brief its a quite unexplored tier with many, many possibilities.

And I would like to write an article about it. Is it possible?

I'd like to see an article on updated moves. I've recently read that Thunder no longer has a 30% change to break through Protect/Detect. so I'm curious what else may have changed.

My apologies if there is a thread like this, I'm new here.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I'd like to see an article on updated moves. I've recently read that Thunder no longer has a 30% change to break through Protect/Detect. so I'm curious what else may have changed.

My apologies if there is a thread like this, I'm new here.
Using Thunder as a specific example, it's been that way since Platinum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)