Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

It's... it's... it's... GLORIOUS!

SEEK ANSWERS

This gonna be awesome. Jenny will stalk him forever! Or at least until he can prove his innocence.
Studio, as much as I hated that wait, I like this even more.

Seek Refuge won't be that hard... I mean, the protaganist of the PKMN games can go into anyone's house, anywhere, at any time without them caring... But Seeking Answers will be cooler... so...

SEEK ANSWERS!

Guy: "Oh hai Offercer! Yep, yep, this is SO not what it looks like. You see I was actually, like, looking for clues because, you know, I kinda found mi chick dead. Oh look at the time, I have to go get milk. You'll probably never see me again untill, like, almost the end where you find meh and have me totally cournered in a twist nobody saw coming whatso-ever. Gotta run, bai!"
*snaps fingers* darn.

SEEK ANSWERS CAUSE THERE'S NO POINT VOTEING THE OTHER THING.

SEEK ANSWERS, of course. Foremost among them, why Jenny tried to murder him and destroyed a crime scene.

Also, Cubone named Yorick. Nice. Though you are missing a "c".

SEEK INFO OR SHIT.

Also: can he be an alcoholic, it would make it way funnier if he fought all the gym's pissed off his tits.

Seek Refuge I really want to see how it would work...

"Hey, I'm kind of on the run from the cops, but it's all a misunderstanding. You understand, right?"

I think I am going to CLOSE THE POLL... Its obvious what the collective choice is and its been open for 2 days as usual. I have a pretty good idea with what I want to do with the next chapter so it should be a much quicker turn around.... hopefully, lol. We are just about to actually jump back into the plot of the game! Woohoo!

I think I am going to CLOSE THE POLL... Its obvious what the collective choice is and its been open for 2 days as usual. I have a pretty good idea with what I want to do with the next chapter so it should be a much quicker turn around.... hopefully, lol. We are just about to actually jump back into the plot of the game! Woohoo!
When I hear Studio say Woohoo!, then I get a good feeling about the next chapter.

Just saying.

I hope any of this makes sense! :/

Same voting, lol. You should get this by now!

Hmm...Dawn's mom has proven to be a rather naive person. Well, I suppose she has a good body. XD The Grandfather and Little Sister could present a problem. Oh yeah, *derp*, the father is a scientist in Rowans Lab.

On the other hand...Proffesor Rowan seems so bad ass in my mind if you make him follow your style of darkness and seriousness. Like, he's an undercover cop kind of guy who chips the starters and has connections with the other Proffesors and they're like, part of the Brilliantly Intense Trainers Completely Hidden Exceptionally Succesfully, or B.I.T.C.H.E.S. They posses armies of fully evolved starters from that region, but we don't find that out to later. A bit of a stretch, but just some food for thought.

Proffesor Rowan

Edit: YEAH! First vote! :P

oh, i get it, lucas is the older dude with the 5 o clock shadow and he married dawn.

im just suprised no kids. that would nail it home as to how evil the bad guys (who ever they are) are.

I get it! Cuz Mesprit is "the being of emotion". Clever!

Dawn's family cuz that's the first place Jenny would visit and we want another Jenny encounter am i rite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)