Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For Iggdrasil...
It's a Random!

For Pearl, your starter is a male Piplup named Mr Penguin. It must always solo your rival's starter Pokemon whenever you fight your rival. Once you teach it Surf, it can never learn another level-up or Water-type move.
Have fun (This thing kicks ass. Friendly hint: use Ice Beam, this is possible in Diamond).

@Iggy: You get a Gible. Because your Gible knows it's amazing, have it solo Volkner. Having done that, your Gible is incredibly confident, almost to the point of Overconfident, so you must use an X Attack on it every time it KOs a non-wild Pokemon from that point on. Also, from that point on, your Gible must know all attacking moves, none of which may have fewer than 100 base power (add in STAB). Every time Gible faints from that point on, though, it becomes a blow to its pride, so you must raise it another level within twenty minutes. The catch? It must always be your lowest-leveled Pokemon, starting the moment you catch it. Have it solo 2 of Aaron's Pokemon, 2 of Flint's Pokemon, and 2 of Cynthia's Pokemon, one of which must be Garchomp. Name it LeggoMyEgo.

Iggy, I'll give you Hangover the Pichu since I'm hungover right now. It cannot participate in back to back battles (includes wild Pokemon), or KO 2 pokemon in a row in the same battle.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Mime Jr. It cannot have two attacking moves with base powers within twenty of each other. It must not know Reflect, Light Screen, Hypnosis, or Psychic. It must survive three turns in Fantina's Gym without switching out. You may only use one item on it ber battle. Name it "BrknBarier"

@iggy, catch a budew and name it "Smugleaf". This budew is so smug it thinks that it can beat all other grass types, except the turtwig and snover lines, so have it solo all trainer owned grass types minus the turtwig and snover lines.
Good luck.

Posting an update for a challenge i started a while ago, challenge recieved on page 237

the Rules
Standard rules
Every pokemon must have at least one attacking move
no evolution restrictions
nothing special about these rules

The Pokemon
the pokemon:
shiny gyarados from lake of rage: has fire blast, thunder, blizzard, and surf
Must solo kill 4 gym leaders

Charge the Lanturn: has charge and stockpile at final (although it doesn't learn charge till lv 57)
can't hold any items
can only learn one tm/hm throughout the entire game

Regret the Dratini/Dragonair
can't evolve to dragonite
can only learn dragon type moves
must solo clair's kingdra

Green Day the Slowpoke:
Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every five Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day.

Memphis the Umbreon:
Take Memphis the Snea-- excuse me, I meant to say Umbreon. It must immediately evolve from Bill's Eevee. Memphis, being rather fond of the real-world city, wants to emulate Memphis as much as possible. As such, it must know four moves, each one representing something about Memphis:

Gang Wars: Mean Look/Moonlight/Swagger
Murder: Toxic/Payback/Dig
Prostitution: Attract (if female) or Captivate (if male)/Tail Whip
Bipolar Weather: Sunny Day/Rain Dance

It must also KO Morty's Gengar. (KO or solo?)

RandomEgg the togepi
able to have 1 damaging attack, 2 non damaging attacks, and metronome
must solo a gym leader's pokemon with metronome before the elite 4

What I've done:
I started out with a cyndaquil, that is now a quilava at lv 19. Caught every pokemon as soon as i possibly could, first being the togepi egg, then my slowpoke, then eevee and dratini, then chinchou.

Everything was pretty easy to get for the most part. I evolved Eevee and Togepi using the haircut brothers (a lot) and changing me DS clock often. Both are now evolved and I can't evolve togetic until after the elite 4....

Satisfying Togepi's challenge of soloing a gym pokemon before the elite 4, Bugsy's metapod was the one to go down. Too easy? Metronome also took out Whitney's clefairy (while still a togepi) to quiet the nay-sayers.

I got Green Day the slowpoke with the move yawn then taught it light screen which I bought at the goldenrod dept. store. I then beat whitney to get the attract tm. and taught that to Green Day. that's 3 moves that he is required to have. I then replaced light screen with surf as I beat two gym trainers in Bugsy's gym and three in whitney's gym. I managed to beat morty, with umbreon landing the killing blow on Gengar. I then had some fun (if that's what you want to call it) at the new game corner in goldenrod to get the Rest Tm. Teaching that to Green Day allowed him to evolve, which I did so trading him with a king's rock and he is now a slowking!! I am now right about to fight Chuck for my 5th gym badge. Slowking has soloed all gym trainers in Chuck's gym (that's four of them) and needs to solo one more to learn another move.

The current team:
Regret the Dratini
Naive nature lv 25
leer, thunderwave, twister, dragon rage

Dragon rage is really the only move i use much. I only used thunderwave to paralyze wild pokemon and have never used leer (to keep with using only dragon attacks) He is rather frail though and I have no idea how he might solo clair's kingdra (maybe draco meteor?) Not all that useful really besides the awesome dragon rage. As dragon rage gets less powerful with higher leveled opponents this could be a bit tougher to use.

Memphis the Umbreon
lv 25 docile nature
Tail whip, Swagger, Payback, Rain dance.

I picked tail whip because I though it would be more useful as a team player than the other two options and can be used against every pokemon. Swagger is an awesome move. Payback was chosen over the others for stab and more power. I chose rain dance because it would help my future gyarados' thunder and do the same should I teach it to Lanturn. Havent gotten much use from him, but he should be satisfying for this challenge.

RandomEgg the Togetic
Careful nature, lv 25
Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Extrasensory, Metronome

Sweet Kiss and Yawn are the best options he has currently for non attacking moves so far so he knows those two. He started off with extrasensory and that has been the 2nd best move this team knows (behind Regret's dragon rage) as the psychic move with decent power is amazing. Has decent bulk and is otherwise awesome.

Green Day the Slowking
Sassy nature lv 25
Surf, Yawn, Attract, Rest

moves have been explained above and he has had all moves in required categories and was allowed to evolve. I chose slowking due to the much sooner evolution opportunity. Yawn is great to have, attract and rest I have yet to use. Just evolved today so I don't have much experience with him.

Charge the Lanturn
Adamant nature lv 27
Stockpile, water gun, confuse ray, spark

Just evolved today and learned stockpile. Spark is awesome with an ok paralyze rate with ok power. Confuse ray is great to have. It is a bummer that he has the ability illuminate instead of volt absorb. Not that bad of a pokemon so far.

There we go. I know I'm slow but I don't play non stop so that's what I have.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Random post is random.

Anyways, For the three incomplete matches for Round 4 of SPL 2, you lot have 5 days & 30 minutes to get your matches done. You know what to do when you complete your battles...Just a reminder for those who forgot.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Emerald scramble completed.
Ralts actually solo'd, i was like wtf o,p

Diamond Easy mode Scramble.
NN's
Trainer scramble. GL

1.)BreloomOfSteel, take a Murkrow named Crow. This Murkrow is afraid of the light & therefore, may never come out unless all other team mates have fainted, or if you are either in a cave or your outside & it is night time.

2.)take a Lumineon NN Promon

3.)

@BreloomOfSteel, take a Lumineon

I've started my scramblocke, but dont want to proceed very fast, as im working out if im gunna do a comic of it...

Edit: Nickname, Promon

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
BreloomOfSteel, take a Murkrow named Crow. This Murkrow is afraid of the light & therefore, may never come out unless all other team mates have fainted, or if you are either in a cave or your outside & it is night time.

Have fun.

DetroitLolcat

Take a Golduck. It may not learn Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, or Hidden Power.

Not that bad. Good luck!

@Breloom o'Steel

Bring a Cranidos. Name it Steve if it's male and Sarah if it's female. It must KO Byron's Bastiodon to evolve. (KO not Solo)

THis is to easy. new scramble for diamond. EXTREME Mode. Hardest you can give!

kay
Same, Cranidos: still Steve or Sarah. But now, Cranidos must Solo Byron without the use of fighting type moves to evolve.

Take a Murkrow, same restrictions as before, but it must now solo every trainer you encounter in a cave from the moment you get it in Eterna Forest. That's right, Even those with rock types. Worse yet, you must do so without saving, or returning to a Pokemon Centre. If it dies, then SR & raise it by one level before reattempting.

Have fun...

Oks then, take a Finneon called Promon. Can't learn any STAB damaging moves, and the ones it know when you catch it, must be erased as soon as possible. Finneon can never hold an item and can evolve after proving it's proness by Proning (owning) 10 Pokemon that are a high level than it without receiving any damage during any course of the battle.

@breloom, since you need a starter take piplup and name it "Mono-Steel". You must evolve it at lvl16 and teach it metal claw, once it has metal claw the only attacks it can use are metal claw, steel wing and flash cannon, you may still use non-damaging moves and you may teach it HMs provided you don't use them in battle. To evolve into an empoleon solo 3 gym leader pokemon with steel attacks, and once it's an empoleon solo 3 GLMP/E4 pokemon that are NOT weak to steel.

kay
Same, Cranidos: still Steve or Sarah. But now, Cranidos must Solo Byron without the use of fighting type moves to evolve.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
You made me waste a postcount for nothing...

Take a Murkrow, same restrictions as before, but it must now solo every trainer you encounter in a cave from the moment you get it in Eterna Forest. That's right, Even those with rock types. Worse yet, you must do so without saving, or returning to a Pokemon Centre. If it dies, then SR & raise it by one level before reattempting.

Have fun...

Oks then, take a Finneon called Promon. Can't learn any STAB damaging moves, and the ones it know when you catch it, must be erased as soon as possible. Finneon can never hold an item and can evolve after proving it's proness by Proning (owning) 10 Pokemon that are a high level than it without receiving any damage during any course of the battle.

@breloom, since you need a starter take piplup and name it "Mono-Steel". You must evolve it at lvl16 and teach it metal claw, once it has metal claw the only attacks it can use are metal claw, steel wing and flash cannon, you may still use non-damaging moves and you may teach it HMs provided you don't use them in battle. To evolve into an empoleon solo 3 gym leader pokemon with steel attacks, and once it's an empoleon solo 3 GLMP/E4 pokemon that are NOT weak to steel.
Good luck.

THis is to easy. new scramble for diamond. EXTREME Mode. Hardest you can give!

kay

Have fun...

easy

@BreloomOfSteel, you want extreme? Take a Bidoof named Mousey. It can never evolve, and must solo 4 gym leaders, 1 E4 member, 1 Rival battle, and 4 Admin battles. That hard enough?

DetroitLolcat

Take that same Golduck. It can not evolve (it has to stay a Psyduck), and it cannot learn Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hidden Power Grass, Encore, or Cross Chop. Has to be the first Psyduck you see. Cannot hold an item either. Have it solo every normal type pokemon you find.

BoS has balls, I'll give him that. Asking for EXTREME mode?

Have fun...

Change mine to the no evo karp that must solo flint. also must be highest lv in ur party.

@BreloomOfSteel, you want extreme? Take a Bidoof named Mousey. It can never evolve, and must solo 4 gym leaders, 1 E4 member, 1 Rival battle, and 4 Admin battles. That hard enough?

Take that same Golduck. It can not evolve (it has to stay a Psyduck), and it cannot learn Calm Mind, Hydro Pump, Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Hidden Power Grass, Encore, or Cross Chop. Has to be the first Psyduck you see. Cannot hold an item either. Have it solo every normal type pokemon you find.

BoS has balls, I'll give him that. Asking for EXTREME mode?

Sounds fun. I might also do a solo run or a mono-type, choose which and what type if its mono or what poke if its normal.

Suggestion Box
Munchlax 1 vote
Mono -grass 1 vote

Vote or give suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)