Create Your Own Adventure - Comic

Well executed as always, sir. Anyways, for my vote...
Proffesor Rowan
Thank you sir! I try! lol

This is interesting. I want to vote in this, if it's open to everyone.

Professor Rowan
Yeah, voting is open to anyone and everyone!

Hmm...Dawn's mom has proven to be a rather naive person. Well, I suppose she has a good body. XD The Grandfather and Little Sister could present a problem. Oh yeah, *derp*, the father is a scientist in Rowans Lab.

On the other hand...Proffesor Rowan seems so bad ass in my mind if you make him follow your style of darkness and seriousness. Like, he's an undercover cop kind of guy who chips the starters and has connections with the other Proffesors and they're like, part of the Brilliantly Intense Trainers Completely Hidden Exceptionally Succesfully, or B.I.T.C.H.E.S. They posses armies of fully evolved starters from that region, but we don't find that out to later. A bit of a stretch, but just some food for thought.

Proffesor Rowan

Edit: YEAH! First vote! :P
I hadn't honestly thought much about this next comic but you are right. Rowan was always kind of a cold harsh man. He could prove really interesting maybe.

oh, i get it, lucas is the older dude with the 5 o clock shadow and he married dawn.

im just suprised no kids. that would nail it home as to how evil the bad guys (who ever they are) are.
You are correct! The main character is based off of an older lucas. He really only retained the hat (which is now backwards) and the jeans and shoes. Its pretty loose, lol.

When we started out the comic people decided that the main character would be a 20 something year old guy so I was working from them being a younger married couple and therefore didn't have kids. The comics have been pretty dark as they are I don't think I could have added murdering children in there too, lol. I guess you could kind of say they adopted Yorik (cubone) though.

I get it! Cuz Mesprit is "the being of emotion". Clever!

Dawn's family cuz that's the first place Jenny would visit and we want another Jenny encounter am i rite?
Thank you sir! I try to be clever whenever possible, lol.

It seems we've got

5 for Proffesor Rowan

3 for Dawn's Family
Hey Tyrant, thanks for keeping track for me! I have been pretty sick so I posted this and then went straight to bed, lol.

Why would....a super high tech Officer-Imposter-Robot built by Team Galactic need to recover, when they have more in storage?

MMUUUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
That's right. This isn't rated-E anymore. Shit's getting serious. lol

Sorry Slim, it wasn't even close, lol. If it makes you feel any better Jenny would not have made another appearance again this soon. She kind of blew herself up and will definitely need some time to recover.
Remember when we saw her hand sticking out of the ground? Good times, good times...

dawn's family, if Cubone doesn't kill it xP
the Starly thing was kind of creepy considering Cubone sliced two of them in half with a blunt object.

bump

So if JT already has a starter, then I'm wondering why he's going to see Rowan.
I guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Damn you SlimMan, I thought Studio 534 had done his comic, when you bumped it. This necro-bumping for something other than art has to stop... :(

You start every Nuzlocke run with a starter. Duh. Need to get it from somewhere, as Cubone is not something that you start with. Needs something to get him through the first gym so that he can trade it over, after all.

@aXl

This isn't a Nuzlocke.
You still can't beat the fact that it is impossible to get a Cubone unless you own Roark in-game. Since this is still a play-through of DP, he thus still would get a traditional starter as well. Just sayin'. +)

You still can't beat the fact that it is impossible to get a Cubone unless you own Roark in-game. Since this is still a play-through of DP, he thus still would get a traditional starter as well. Just sayin'. +)
If this were a realistic play-through of DP, Cubone couldn't cut things in half and Jenny couldn't blow up houses. Just sayin'.
:P

If JT does get a poke from Rowan, make it a Clamperl.
Thick Club + DeepSeaTooth = win (in-game)

If this were a realistic play-through of DP, Cubone couldn't cut things in half and Jenny couldn't blow up houses. Just sayin'.
:P

If JT does get a poke from Rowan, make it a Clamperl.
Thick Club + DeepSeaTooth = win (in-game)
I look at it as a movie (esp. a summer blockbuster) that was based off of the book but added in lots of explosions to hold our short attention spans. +)

Personally, out of the traditional starters, I'd pick Chimchar. Otherwise, I'd recommend he grab whatever pokemon was first runner up of the starter poll. (Although I would personally prefer Ralts...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)