Pokémon Minus - Street Pokémon with Mimic Glitch Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If you guys want to actually play this, I can make a PO client (well, set of data files) which allows it in probably less than an hour, maybe a bit longer (I'll throw in 4th gen and third gen versions too if there is interest). If anyone can open a port (pretty easy with most routers, just google it) I can give them server database files to run it. PO servers pretty much set themselves up, so dw about that. Guide is here. Not going to mess around with it unless enough people really want to try this out to avoid it being dead 24/7 (so if you want it post).
Should someone open a poll thread?

I think the only rule should be no ubers. I dont feel like seeing teams of 2 darkrai, 2 mewtwos, and 2 deoxys-s with spore.

edit: it would be exactly like Dream World OU some months ago. Literally ALL teams were rain/sand/sun.

I think the only rule should be no ubers. I dont feel like seeing teams of 2 darkrai, 2 mewtwos, and 2 deoxys-s with spore.
Would that mean adopting the standard Gen 5 Ubers list?

Doesn't sound like it would necessarily be too applicable. Especially because Darkrai can't learn Mimic and Deoxys-S isn't currently uber anyway.

Bibarel @ Focus Sash
Simple
~Shell Break
~Outrage
~Sacred Fire
~Earthquake

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Levitate
~Gear Change
~Gunk Shot
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge

There's a huge difference in using Dragon Dance Flygon and Dragon Dance Groudon, guys. Think about it. Personally, I'll join if there's an uber banlist (and by uber I mean 660+ BST

I'm in no matter what, this seems extremely fun.

Take broken as fuck shit. Break it. ??? Profit.

butterfly dance kyogre!

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
StreetPKMN is no rules. You don't ban stuff from no rules.

If we get a server lower tiers could be made if people really want.. but no bans is standard.

Also, Spore+Tail Glow Mewtwo FTW. DD Ho-Oh could also be fun. And Spore+Shell Break Deoxys-A, probably Psycho Break and Espeed? Espeon will be top class for rebounding spores, and just being generally awesome.

Espeon @ Leftovers
-Minimize
-Calm Mind
-Assist Power
-Aura Sphere/Substitute/Recover

There you go. Anti Spore + shap evasion boost + Machamp can suck my STAB = smiles.
Encore? what's that?

Street pokémon is street pokémon, so it should be a true free-for-all.

TR4Q.
Clipping off the Kings of each stat respectively might lead to people seeking more options i.e. Blissey, Shuckle, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Ninjask GTFO. I say "might", though. I may be horribly wrong. But fuck it, maybe chaos will bring about some twisted form of balance. Even the slightest thought of rules should come way way later.

I don't think "Street pokemon" is a good name, though. With Mimic glitch, it's going to be more insane than that!

I'm psyched to try this out.

breh

強いだね
Espeon @ Leftovers
-Minimize
-Calm Mind
-Assist Power
-Aura Sphere/Substitute/Recover

There you go. Anti Spore + shap evasion boost + Machamp can suck my STAB = smiles.
Encore? what's that?
Slow and frail; doesn't seem exceptionally viable. That's just my opinion though. Good job with the spore immunity.

Oh lord, Trick Room is going to be even more ridiculous in this metagame. Plus everyone can conceivably learn it.
Choice Specs V-Generate Moltres, UP IN THIS. Delicious Haze.

Once you come on Choiced Spores, you can start Minimize.
And 110 speed isn't that slow, i think.

Anyway:

Feraligatr @ Life Orb

-Shell Smash
-Waterfall
-Thunderpunch
-Ice Punch

yiipie. Use it with Politoed of course.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
If this is gonna be true street pokemon, everythings good. But this sounds a liitle different. I think a more appropriate term would be glitch metagame. So I'm saying we can enter with no obligations to ban or not to ban.

Just something simple like "Free-for-all", "Anarchy", "Chaos" (ideally something that doesn't sound like a 11-year old decided it) is fine. It's a ridiculous metagame so it could use an identifiable name to reflect that.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Oh lord, Trick Room is going to be even more ridiculous in this metagame. Plus everyone can conceivably learn it.
Choice Specs V-Generate Moltres, UP IN THIS. Delicious Haze.
V-Generate is physical.

Clipping off the Kings of each stat respectively might lead to people seeking more options i.e. Blissey, Shuckle, Deoxys-A, Deoxys-S, Ninjask GTFO. I say "might", though. I may be horribly wrong. But fuck it, maybe chaos will bring about some twisted form of balance. Even the slightest thought of rules should come way way later.

I don't think "Street pokemon" is a good name, though. With Mimic glitch, it's going to be more insane than that!

I'm psyched to try this out.
Civil War Pokémon.

breh

強いだね
I was thinking about the Jirachi from the previous side....

Sacred Fire/Seed Flare/Flame Dance/Psycho Break?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)