Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sounds fun ill challenge you Kaxtar

No Items
All Abilities active
Switch = KO

if we could have a ref that would be great!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'm interested to try doubles, so:

2v2
Doubles
3 Days DQ
Restricted moves: 2 uses of Rest etc. and 5 chills.
Pummelo Stadium:

Open battle

2v2 Doubles
DQ: 4 days
Arena: A large cavern with a whole ecosystem of life living inside. Crystals line the sides of the cave reflecting light from a hole in the ceiling. The light produces a watery reflection on the cave walls and on the vegitation growing. The vegitation is very similar in structure and function as the kind that live above under the golden sun. The differences are that most of the shrubs and smalls trees have glowing flowers and are half the size of above ground vegitation. Many never before seen bug and grass pokemon live in the darkness surrounding the battle field. They can be hostile if threatened or their habitat is threatened. If fire or excessive damage is done, there is chance that the wild pokemon will attack the fighting pokemon. They do 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under those circumstances to all pokemon.
Summery:
Feild Attributes
Digging is allowed
Lots of flying area for aerial battle
Flamable
Very bright in the middle of the field
Very dark on the outskirts of the field
Feild effects
Type bonuses for Grass and Bug.
Chance for the vegitation to burn giving all pokemon around it a burn status
Chance for swarm attacks doing 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under specific circumstances to all pokemon

Athenodoros

Open battle

2v2 Doubles
Arena: A large cavern with a whole ecosystem of life living inside. Crystals line the sides of the cave reflecting light from a hole in the ceiling. The light produces a watery reflection on the cave walls and on the vegitation growing. The vegitation is very similar in structure and function as the kind that live above under the golden sun. The differences are that most of the shrubs and smalls trees have glowing flowers and are half the size of above ground vegitation. Many never before seen bug and grass pokemon live in the darkness surrounding the battle field. They can be hostile if threatened or their habitat is threatened. If fire or excessive damage is done, there is chance that the wild pokemon will attack the fighting pokemon. They do 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under those circumstances to all pokemon.
Summery:
Feild Attributes
Digging is allowed
Lots of flying area for aerial battle
Flamable
Very bright in the middle of the field
Very dark on the outskirts of the field
Feild effects
Type bonuses for Grass and Bug.
Chance for the vegitation to burn giving all pokemon around it a burn status
Chance for swarm attacks doing 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under specific circumstances to all pokemon
Switch=OK
Items Disabled
No abilities

Okay?

And we'll need a ref.

EDIT: I'm afraid I'll have to cancel this. I didn't see the three-match limit, and this would be my fourth.

Athenodoros

I wasn't going to, but I was drawn in by the lovely drawing (which is seriously good, btw).

These okay?

Switch=OK
Items Disabled
No abilities

And we'll need a ref.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
2 v 2
singles
3 Day DQ
1 recover move, 3 chills

By me :D
Alrighty, I'll be reffing this match. PM me your teams, and we'll get this game on the road.

By the way, would you care to describe the arena a little?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Chou Toshio, I Challenge you!

1vs1 Singles
DQ: 3 Days
Restricted Moves: Anything not named Tackle, Poison Sting, Bug Bite, or String Shot! 5 Chills max.

Arena: Viridian Forest

This iconic forest is full of Bug Pokemon that Misty hates. There is also a Pikachu here or there but that is non-canon. Lots of trees, vines, grass, etc.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
2 v 2
Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
Arena: Evil Circus: It seemed like a great idea at the time, to go to the circus to have a good old friendly brawl. But then that damn evil puppet master came and ruined all the fun. Drat... but the fight must go on! At the end of each round, the puppet master will cast a tricky effect, directly attack both pokemon, or summon a wild pokemon to attack the competitors. He cannot be attack directly, but the Puppet master's attacks can be defended against.

Summary: A traveling circus with an evil puppet in the background, who will active one of the following effects at the end of each round: Use Wonder Room, Trick Room, Magic Room, use a ThunderBolt on both pokemon, use an Ice Beam on both Pokemon, use a Flamethrower on both pokemon, summon a wild Drifblimb to attack, summon a wild Houndoom to attack, or summon a Mr. Mime to attack. Each effect has the same chance of happening (1/9). The puppet master cannot be attacked. No restrictions on moves.
By request of ginganinja, I will be reffing this match. Please PM me your teams and let's get this match on the road.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

1vs1 Singles
Restricted Moves: Anything not named Tackle, Poison Sting, Bug Bite, or String Shot! 5 Chills max.

This iconic forest is full of Bug Pokemon that Misty hates. There is also a Pikachu here or there but that is non-canon. Lots of trees, vines, grass, etc.

Let the battle begin!!

items disabled
multiple abilities, but restricted to "shield dust" and "run away"

added arena hazard: hungry pidgey (80%) and pidgeotto (20%) may also dive down to attack bugs

2v2 Single
Arena: Post apocolyptic city, in a small square. The earth shakes, fires erupt from the ground, and boiling water flows from various potholes in the craggy and destroyed streets. There is rubble laying on the concrete of the street and in the surrounding area, some large enough to hide a pokemon as big as a khangaskan(7 ft tall). This will not only be a battle of pokemon, but also of the trainers who are subject to the natural disasters and occurances on the feild.
Summery:
Trainers are effected by heat and earthquakes. Trainers have energy similar to their pokemon, and will need to maneuver around the field to be safe.

Chance of things happening at the end of turns; Nothing 35%, Earthquake 25%, Spurting flames 15%, boiling geysers 15%, Wild pokemon attack 10%

Lots of room for flying, and limited digging space

Dark but the fires around give an eerie light.

oh and on a side note, I need a ref for me and Atheno

1vs1 Singles

Let the battle begin!!

items disabled
multiple abilities, but restricted to "shield dust" and "run away"

added arena hazard: hungry pidgey (80%) and pidgeotto (20%) may also dive down to attack bugs
Um, trying my hand at reffing.

Send me your...teams.

(also Atheno and I need a ref)

Accepting Doran Dragon

Switch=KO
One Ability
No Items

And how does sending in Pokemon work now, is it blind or do I send in my whole team and play off his first Pokemon?

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
I need a battle before I fall behind too much.

1v1, Singles
2 days DQ time
Restricted Moves: 2 recovery moves, 5 chills
Arena: A large open plain, dry dirt ground with a pond nearby.

I need a first battle, so I'll accept the challenge.

Switch = KO (not that it matters for a 1v1 match?)
One ability
Items disabled

Am I doing it right so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)