Grammar-Prose Team Queue (Past Generations)

You make very few edits in your checks, Zy; are you sure that these write-ups are really that perfect? Also, please remember to use the new stamp location. We aren't using the one in that photobucket account anymore.

Anyway, updated.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I am fairly certain my quality of written communication hasn't deteriorated in the past few weeks. I apologize if there are any mistakes I failed to catch however. There aren't many reasonable excuses I can make except for the fact that I am extremely tired since the previous week of boarding school has taken lots out of me.

edit; lol just had this conversation in irc

also did stantler

Grammar-Prose Team, eh? I'm studying linguistics at UCM, so this is something I would be interested in.

While I don't have any GP checks as of now and don't necessarily care to go through an application process, I will do some in my free time and link to them from this thread.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
guddagudda thats awesome just make sure you check things that are in the gp queue OP

also there is a gp queue for 5th gen as well

info on pokegrammar can be found here

i stamped iconic's check for bug arceus btw

All updated.
guddagudda said:
While I don't have any GP checks as of now and don't necessarily care to go through an application process, I will do some in my free time and link to them from this thread.
Very cool! We'd be absolutely thrilled to have your help, even informally. We've recently added a clause to our group that a GP member can stamp non-GP member checks, so if you check something be sure to let us know and we can look it over. Fate explained everything else, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to VM/PM one of us; we're here to help. Thanks for your interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)