POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
indeed it is. the scizor look like a jet pilot on its 20s just relaxing with his friends on a sunday. no friends to see in there though.

wow nice bisharp...my personal favorite is the sazandora for r.b.g....in a previous post i had asked for a salamence avatar...well forget about that my bad hadn't thought about it a lot i would prefer an accelgor(agirudaa) avatar...thanks again in advance...

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Well Fate here is an even greater challenge to you.

Do a drawing of a Pokemon which aptly reflects me in both expression and the choice of Pokemon. How creative can you be? ;)

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, now it's official. 50% of the people on smogon have an avatar of yours ^^
haha not even close

Well Fate here is an even greater challenge to you.

Do a drawing of a Pokemon which aptly reflects me in both expression and the choice of Pokemon. How creative can you be? ;)
i thought pidove fit the bill quite well

also who the fuck asks for drilbur as gordon ramsay

dear oh dear

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hahaha that thing is disgusting and amazing at the same time. Can you make an avatar size? That is amazing fate

Can you get me a picture of just Dillbur Ramsay's head? I only want the head.
I shall post it all over the interwebs and proclaim it to be the new new troll face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)