Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open battle

2v2 Doubles
DQ: 4 days
Restricted moves: 2 uses of Rest etc. and 5 chills.
Arena: A large cavern with a whole ecosystem of life living inside. Crystals line the sides of the cave reflecting light from a hole in the ceiling. The light produces a watery reflection on the cave walls and on the vegitation growing. The vegitation is very similar in structure and function as the kind that live above under the golden sun. The differences are that most of the shrubs and smalls trees have glowing flowers and are half the size of above ground vegitation. Many never before seen bug and grass pokemon live in the darkness surrounding the battle field. They can be hostile if threatened or their habitat is threatened. If fire or excessive damage is done, there is chance that the wild pokemon will attack the fighting pokemon. They do 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under those circumstances to all pokemon.
Summery:
Feild Attributes
Digging is allowed
Lots of flying area for aerial battle
Flamable
Very bright in the middle of the field
Very dark on the outskirts of the field
Feild effects
Type bonuses for Grass and Bug.
Chance for the vegitation to burn giving all pokemon around it a burn status
Chance for swarm attacks doing 5-10 Bug or Grass damage under specific circumstances to all pokemon
Switch=OK
Items Disabled
No abilities

Okay?

And we'll need a ref.[/quote]

I NEED A REF PLZ N THXU :D

Open battle!

2v2
Singles
DQ: 3 days
Arena: A large valley high in the mountains. Snow (not hail) falls gently. the wind is steady and constant flowing down from the mountains. Occasionally the wind gusts and blows harder. The ground though cold is not frozen solid. In the middle of the valley is a small semi-frozen stream. On one side there is a extremely steep wall: on the other side is a gently slopping wall. Strewn along the bank of the stream are a few large boulders. The battle will take place in the day.
Summery:
Feild Attributes
Digging is allowed.
snowing.
occasionally wind will gust and will have either an icy wind effect or a powder snow effect.

I don't get the Non-100% recovers part, but I accept as soon as my prize claiming goes through.

Switch = OK
All Abilities
No Items
Like, I'm talking about Leech Life, Drain Punch, Giga Drain. Moves that say "X had its energy drained!" It's kind of hurting myself so that I can't just abuse Privatyke's Drain Punch, but I'd also hate for my opponent to do the same, it just drags things out. Also judge?

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open battle!

2v2 Singles
Arena: A large valley high in the mountains. Snow (not hail) falls gently. the wind is steady and constant flowing down from the mountains. Occasionally the wind gusts and blows harder. The ground though cold is not frozen solid. In the middle of the valley is a small semi-frozen stream. On one side there is a extremely steep wall: on the other side is a gently slopping wall. Strewn along the bank of the stream are a few large boulders. The battle will take place in the day.
Summery:
Feild Attributes
Digging is allowed.
snowing.
occasionally wind will gust and will have either an icy wind effect or a powder snow effect.
I'll battle.
Anyone to ref this?

1 v 1
Singles
1 Rest/Recover+2 Chills
DQ time: 2 Days
Arena: Underwater: The entire field is submerged with water, about a 30 x 30 x 30 foot cube of water. Only water pokemon can be in this battle (you need to breathe underwater), so don't accept this battle if you don't have a water pokemon.

1 v 1
Singles
1 Rest/Recover+2 Chills
Arena: Underwater: The entire field is submerged with water, about a 30 x 30 x 30 foot cube of water. Only water pokemon can be in this battle (you need to breathe underwater), so don't accept this battle if you don't have a water pokemon.
Accept

No Items
EDIT: All abilities.

1 v 1
Singles
1 Rest/Recover+2 Chills
Accept

No Items
EDIT: All abilities.
I'll take this one. I'll try my best! PM me your 3 poke teams, and I'll make the thread.

Throwing down a challenge!

1v1 Singles
2 Chills
Arena: Middle of a city street. There's a couple of parked cars on the side of the road but a giant 20 foot diameter ring has been established by the watching public. The temperature is pretty hot, making the asphalt almost unbearable to stand on due to the heat rising from it. The buildings to the side of the road have lots of low ledges, great for hanging on to and whatnot.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

1v1 Singles
2 Chills
Arena: Middle of a city street. There's a couple of parked cars on the side of the road but a giant 20 foot diameter ring has been established by the watching public. The temperature is pretty hot, making the asphalt almost unbearable to stand on due to the heat rising from it. The buildings to the side of the road have lots of low ledges, great for hanging on to and whatnot.
I accept your challenge.
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

OPEN BATTLE

2v2 Singles
2 rest/recoveries, 5 chills

Arena:

A huge, overgrown jungle which is constantly deluged with rain. The entire arena is dense with trees, both palm and branched, as well as numerous shrubs and broad-leaved plants. In fact, the floor is so dense with vegetation that most lighter Pokemon are able to traverse across the leaves without touching the forest floor. The ground itself is very damp and riddled with puddles, and full of a tangled mess of plant roots, rendering digging impossible. There is room to fly, but any Pokemon in the open sky has its vision obscured by a mess of leaves.

Summary:

Field Attributes: Extremely dense vegetation and decent light, although vision is greatly impaired by the sheer amount of trees, vines, etc. Damp ground with puddles, open sky obscured by jungle canopy. Lighter Pokemon can run across leaves and plants without touching the saturated soil.

In-Battle Effects: No dig, flying attacks have accuracy reduced by 10%. Permanent rain unless another weather move is used. Pokemon heavier than 50 lbs have speed reduced by 10%, but this does not apply to Flying types or Levitators.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

1v1 Singles
2 Chills
I accept your challenge.
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items
Reffing this. Send me your teams.

OPEN BATTLE

2v2 Singles
2 rest/recoveries, 5 chills

Arena:

A huge, overgrown jungle which is constantly deluged with rain. The entire arena is dense with trees, both palm and branched, as well as numerous shrubs and broad-leaved plants. In fact, the floor is so dense with vegetation that most lighter Pokemon are able to traverse across the leaves without touching the forest floor. The ground itself is very damp and riddled with puddles, and full of a tangled mess of plant roots, rendering digging impossible. There is room to fly, but any Pokemon in the open sky has its vision obscured by a mess of leaves.

Summary:

Field Attributes: Extremely dense vegetation and decent light, although vision is greatly impaired by the sheer amount of trees, vines, etc. Damp ground with puddles, open sky obscured by jungle canopy. Lighter Pokemon can run across leaves and plants without touching the saturated soil.

In-Battle Effects: No dig, flying attacks have accuracy reduced by 10%. Permanent rain unless another weather move is used. Pokemon heavier than 50 lbs have speed reduced by 10%, but this does not apply to Flying types or Levitators.
This sounds pretty good, I'll accept.
Switch = KO
One Ability
No Items

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cartoons! and I would be grateful for a ref.

It's 2v2 singles, the post is on the previous page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)