Bummer's Art Shack

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Silly Regice, I mean who keeps an Ice Heal next to their beloved Crystal Polish?

It was clearly Blissey, jealous of Regice's special walling capabilities.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I made a quick comic for a small event at another forum I frequent.

If anyone wondered how my comics would look like if I were to make them on a daily basis, well, there you have it.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have that expression virtually every morning after my dreams. They're usually more depressing than that though.

Speaking of depressing, for some reason I haven't given you a luvdisc yet. There ya go.

that is funny, but its so random, i know dreams are always random (once i had a weird dram combining avatar and the chronicles of riddick but thats another story...)
but its the idea thats random.

A few random ideas that I thought of recently that I thought I'd throw out there.

A. A strip detailing exactly what it is that is inside pokeballs that give them their higher catch rate. (Ex: What makes Pokemon caught by a Friend Ball more friendly?)

B. Cloyster used Shell Break! Self explanatory..

Again though, nice job on the strip. I lol'd at the Regice one. +)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
nice goldie

well deserved!
Right back at you. Now we can finally stop bothering with quality production as we've reached the pinnacle of fame and instead just post half-assed doodles to please the masses.

B. Cloyster used Shell Break! Self explanatory.
Is that a Gen V thing? I'm trying to stay away from all updates regarding that game so that my playthrough will be blissfully unaware of all the changes.

ie if you spoil anything I will cut you

A. A strip detailing exactly what it is that is inside pokeballs that give them their higher catch rate. (Ex: What makes Pokemon caught by a Friend Ball more friendly?)
aXl's idea on Poke Balls is pretty great imo. Maybe a Poke Ball is really crammed and a Friend Ball looks more like a lounge on the inside.
It IS a good idea. There are other stirps who have pictured it as brainwashing or as a warm, cozy saloon inside (can link those later), but there's plenty of room left for other approaches if we just play our cards right.

Yeah, only reason I know of Shell Break is because of Serebii.net, and their Pokemon of the Week articles. They did Cloyster recently, who, because of Shell Break, now has the ability to OHKO most walls. Shell Break sharply raises your Atk, SpA, and Spe, and sharply lowers your Def and SpD. So yeah.

I actually haven't played through Black and White, so nothing to fear. +)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
Man, been a while since I updated this thread. But I guess that happens when I only update once a week!

Every single pokedex entry about Drowzee mentions its diet or habit of eating dreams, and not once, through the entire series, has it ever been able to learn Dream Eater on its own. Never. It is one of the weirdest pokemon facts I know of, and it bugs me to no end.

I'll be fixing a few details when I get home before I'll upload it to the internet for real, but suggestions are welcome within this time window.

Yeah, only reason I know of Shell Break is because of Serebii.net, and their Pokemon of the Week articles. They did Cloyster recently, who, because of Shell Break, now has the ability to-
shut up shut up SHUT UP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Fat Drowzee is great. That little innocence he has is as much a punchline as the actual strip haha (not saying original punchline is bad or anything). Much like the Regice's arms in the previous strip you always got something that just looks great and shows so much emotion with each Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)