Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
DOUBLE BATTLE. IN. SPACE.

2 vs 2 Doubles
DQ = 3 days
1 Use of Rest/Recover and 3 chills

Arena:

An arena! In space! ....!! All Pokemon who breathe air will be equipped with oxygen helmets, as well as the trainers. During the entire battle, a reverse-Gravity-like effect will take place, ie. all moves have their accuracy decreased by 3/5, everyone is immune to Earthquake, Magnitude and (Toxic) Spikes, etc. The arena is 40 feet by 60 feet wide. There is an invisible barrier that prevents Pokemon from drifting away. There are two switches at the left and right side of the center of the arena that, when activated, turns gravity on for the next 5 rounds. The arena itself is covered in moon rocks and craters. It is possible to use Dig in this terrain, but it may cost more energy to do so.

DOUBLE BATTLE. IN. SPACE.

2 vs 2 Doubles
DQ = 3 days
1 Use of Rest/Recover and 3 chills

Arena:
An arena! In space! ....!! All Pokemon who breathe air will be equipped with oxygen helmets, as well as the trainers. During the entire battle, a reverse-Gravity-like effect will take place, ie. all moves have their accuracy decreased by 3/5, everyone is immune to Earthquake, Magnitude and (Toxic) Spikes, etc. The arena is 40 feet by 60 feet wide. There is an invisible barrier that prevents Pokemon from drifting away. There are two switches at the left and right side of the center of the arena that, when activated, turns gravity on for the next 5 rounds. The arena itself is covered in moon rocks and craters. It is possible to use Dig in this terrain, but it may cost more energy to do so.
Sounds cool i accept.
Switch is KO
All ability's
No Items

Throwin' down a challenge for my first battle:

Open Battle
3v3 Singles
DQ Time - 3 days
2 Recovery, 5 Chills

Arena - Urban Alleyway
A narrow alley between two residential buildings, each about 10 stories each. On the side of the building to the left is a fire escape. Against the building to the right are 3 dumpsters about 5 feet apart. Every once in a while, a grate in the center of the alley puffs up a jet of steam - it's not particularly hot, but it obscures line of site. Above the trainers, residents have strung up clotheslines between buildings.

(As a side note, could somebody send me a quick PM/VM explaining a little better what a 'chill' is? I can't find the answer in any of the threads :x)

I'll battle you, Ducklett.

How's no items.
One ability.
Switch = KO

Also, a chill is an action where your Pokemon takes a breather. It restores 12% energy I think. (someone correct me?)

Reffing you, Cartoons/Ducklett^^ PM me your squads

Also renewing my plea for a ref for my battle with lord Jesseus

I'm not reffing Crayon313 vs Ice-eyes anymore, someone else can (I only have the OP in the thread up so you can continue from there).

CHALLENGING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING (because these guys are the only other ones with more than 3 Pokemon):
Acklow
Deck Knight
Dogfish44
Kaxtar
FinnRagetti
TotalPotato
Chomper the Sharptooth
Solstice

4v4 Doubles
DQ Time: 3 days
3 Recovers, 8 Chills

Arena
- Aquarium Park

Arena: A 16' wide square pagoda that is 12' high within a 40' radius circular patio of stone surrounded by 10' deep water. The arena is founded on stone. To get a feel for the looks of this arena, google "Aquarium Park Sonic Colors."

This ought to be a nice challenge for veteran battlers.

Last throwdown! This is to Objection with iiMKUltra reffing us (so that it goes quick).

2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 2 days
2 Recovers, 5 Chills

Stage: A small grass hill in the middle of a field. There are no trees around. Weather is nice and clear.

CHALLENGING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING (because these guys are the only other ones with more than 3 Pokemon):
Acklow
Deck Knight
Dogfish44
Kaxtar
FinnRagetti
TotalPotato
Chomper the Sharptooth
Solstice

4v4 Doubles
DQ Time: 3 days
3 Recovers, 8 Chills

Arena - Aquarium Park

Arena: A 16' wide square pagoda that is 12' high within a 40' radius circular patio of stone surrounded by 10' deep water. The arena is founded on stone. To get a feel for the looks of this arena, google "Aquarium Park Sonic Colors."

This ought to be a nice challenge for veteran battlers.
Ill accept your challenge.
1 Ability
No Items
Switch = KO

Would like to make sure my prizes are confirmed before we begin as they may be needed.

Certainly.

(by the way, while I would recommend Deck Knight ref this due to the lack of a precedent 4v4, anyone who wants a large number of ref counters besides me and FinnRagetti for obvious reasons can ref this.)

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
3v3 Triples
0 Recover/Rest etc., 5 chills
Arena: Altru Tower
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/almia/altrutower.shtml

Various sources of electricity are littered around the tower. Pokemon hide in various parts of the tower, always ready to pop out and attack. At the very top of the tower is a kind Togekiss who will heal the one who reaches her first once, but that Pokemon shall have to encounter Darkrai...

3v3 Triples
0 Recover/Rest etc., 5 chills
Arena: Altru Tower
http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/almia/altrutower.shtml

Various sources of electricity are littered around the tower. Pokemon hide in various parts of the tower, always ready to pop out and attack. At the very top of the tower is a kind Togekiss who will heal the one who reaches her first once, but that Pokemon shall have to encounter Darkrai...
I almost feel bad for Alch that I'm accepting this battle...

Switch=KO
No items
One Ability
Let's do this!!

Tort and Fern, I'll do the honors and ref your battle. I could use some experience with double battles. Please PM me your squads.

2v2 Singles
DQ: 2 Days
0 Recover/Rest etc., 5 Chills
Arena: Stonehenge circle, on a misty morning. The sun is just rising, lowering the power of Fire attacks by 25%, and Grass types will have their speed reduced by 30%, unless Sunny Day is used, while will override this. The stone slabs can be dislodged with a powerful attack, so be careful - you could end up crushing yourself, or your opponent. If a slab falls on a Pokémon, it take a flat 20 damage, and skips two actions while it frees itself.

2v2 Singles
DQ: 2 Days
0 Recover/Rest etc., 5 Chills
Arena: Stonehenge circle, on a misty morning. The sun is just rising, lowering the power of Fire attacks by 25%, and Grass types will have their speed reduced by 30%, unless Sunny Day is used, while will override this. The stone slabs can be dislodged with a powerful attack, so be careful - you could end up crushing yourself, or your opponent. If a slab falls on a Pokémon, it take a flat 20 damage, and skips two actions while it frees itself.
Accepted .

Switch = OK
One Ability
Items Disabled

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 Days
3 Recovers, 6 Chills

Arena: An abandoned pirate ship that crashed into a large outcropping of rocks in a bay. The exterior of the ship is damp and slippery, so Pokemon without claws, suction or sticky slime will have trouble maneuvering. The inside of the ship is filled with water, however scattered throughout the inside are a variety of pirate weaponry and treasure, most notable being daggers, cannonballs and gold doubloons. The masts are still intact, providing a place for Pokemon to climb. Tropical storms are common in the area, and (by ref's choice) may sweep over the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)