Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
StoneEdge, take an unnicknamed Zubat. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, you must switch out. You may not SR & you must save the game after the battle. It must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon to evolve past Golbat. If you don't fulfill that requirement, then it may not evolve past Golbat.

Have fun.

EDIT: To clarify, SR=Soft Reset, also, Stealth Rock didn't exist in R/S/E...

SteelEdges

Banned deucer.
StoneEdge, take an unnicknamed Zubat. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, you must switch out. You may not SR & you must save the game after the battle. It must solo one of Wattson's Pokemon to evolve past Golbat. If you don't fulfill that requirement, then it may not evolve past Golbat.

Have fun.
Just to clarify, by SR you mean Soft Reset? For a moment I assumed Stealth Rock. Also, I edited my post.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
StoneEdge, you get a Torchic. It's final moveset must consist of 3 moves out of the four categories and one of your own choice.
1.Aerial Ace/Cut/Slash
2.Attract/Toxic/Double Team
3.Quick Attack/Sand Attack/Peck
4.Hyperbeam/Roar/Strength
It must solo 3 GLMP (Gym Leader's most powerful)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
reserved

Congrats, Stoneedge, you get a challenge that I saved to a Word document because Texas Cloverleaf ninja'd me so long ago.

Take a Whismur. Name it "Decline". You catch a Whismur, and its one of the best Whismurs out there. You can even SR for Natures.IVs, etc! Before the first badge, it's incredibly powerful, even soloing one of Roxanne's Geodudes despite the weakness! However, after beating Roxanne it feels a little weaker and unable to use Uproar, but its still one of the strongest pokemon you've seen in a while. It challenged Brawly with its friends, and soloed the Meditite (only attack move is Focus Punch, free solo). It started coughing in its battles, and easy OHKOs started becoming a little tougher, but you thought it was nothing. Whismur/Loudred loved you and you loved it. However, it didn't have the energy to use Howl anymore. you plodded on to Watson and beat him soundly, but Loudred barely held his own, so you took it to Slateport Hospital where Loudred was diagnosed with Pokemon De-generative Ability Disease, a crippling rare disease where the Pokemon's ability to battle slowly deteriorated. After beating Wattson, you saw that Loudred couldn't use the Rock Smash HM you gave it. Loudred was still your best friend, and you loved him even more than he fought so well with his condition, that you soloed three of Flannery's Pokemon with him. Unfortunately, Loudred suffered an injury in that battle, and never fully recovered. His brain was damaged, and he wasn't smart enough to use more than one Special attack at a time. That didn't matter. Loudred energetically fought valiantly in the battle of Petalburg City against Norman, but didn't even finish off one Pokemon. He forgot how to use Stomp, too, as his feet went. You loved your Loudred, and took him to the Fortree Gym in order to boost his spirit. The problem is, the disease took its toll on Loudred and he lost his ability to use more than one non-STAB move. Loudred was injured in the Winona battle, and you rushed him to Lilycove Hospital to learn of his condition. It was bad. The doctor gave Loudred only two months before he couldn't battle anymore. By the battle against Liza and Tate, Loudred/Exploud wasn't able to use moves with power over 80, including STAB. You didn't care. Loudred/Exploud was your friend, and you kept him in your party even though he was mentally impaired. By Gym 8, however, Exploud wasn't able to keep up. He fainted in the Juan Battle, and when he revived he wasn't able to use items anymore. He needed almost constant care, but you loved your partner. He fought through Victory Road even though he could barely walk. He fought Wally even though he could barely attack, and by the time you got to Ever Grande City, you realized how long its been. 59 days. Exploud has one more day ahead of him, and you were determined to make it count. He fought in every E4 battle, and landed the final blow on Wallace, claiming the Championship for the Trainer that cared for him before he bit the dust. He will remember you in Pokeheaven, and you'll remember him.

Recap:
Take a Whismur, name it Decline
Solo a Roxanne Geodude, can't use Uproar after Roxanne
After Brawly, can't use Howl
Can't use Rock Smash
Solo 3 Flannery pokes, can't use more than one Special move after Flannery
Cannot kill a Pokemon against Norman, Can't use Stomp after Norman
After Liza and Tate, can't use a move with power over 80, including STAB
After Juan, cannot use items. Must fight in each E4 battle, and land the last blow on Wallace.
The End.

@StoneEdge, take a Carvanha. It cannot use any move with a base power under 80, and if it fails to OHKO a Pokemon, it must switch out immediantly.

@Stonedge take a Numel, Name it Numbstar, It can only learn one STAB move of each type. It must also only know only 3 attack moves and must evlove before the E4 other then that nothing else to add to this.
I am starting today too so no more entrys

@Stonedge : you get Barney the Cacnea. It must never be your lowest leveled pokemon. It must only know Grass type/Dark Type moves. It may evolve after becoming level 41

Fuck, I always seem to miss being able to give out challanges :( Damn you, GMT!

Just thought I'd let y'all know I'm planning a Colosseum Scramble after my XD Scramble is finished. So, you may begin thinking up your challanges. I will be auto-rejecting any that I do not deem "creative".

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting to say, Detroit's challange almost brought me to tears.

@ Decline, the Whismer: GOOD NIGHT, SWEET PRINCE

I’ve been playing more so here’s more of my story…
The Challenges…
1) Samurai 796, Start with Silence the Totodile. This Totodile does not like speaking at all, therefore you must SR for a Quiet nature & it may never use any moves that require the use of its mouth. Such moves include Water Gun, Bite, Ice Fang, Crunch, Screech, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Roar, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Hydro Cannon, Icy Wind, Snore, & Uproar. –Its_A_Random
2) @Samurai 796, trade over a pikachu named "MB Sucks!". It may never evolve, it may never hold a light ball and the only non-stab move it can use is brick break (teach it brick break before you trade it or trade over the tm if you want it). The last requirement depends on whether or not this is a scramblocke (scramble+nuzlocke, I ask because you put HG nuzlocke in the rules), if it is you have no other restrictions, but if it isn't solo chuck and any kanto gym leader. –Dark Ray
3) @samurai you get ANDROID17 the Koffing. Android 17 was made by Dr. Gero but soon lived a life of destruction after finding that emotions are a waste. So After you catch it it must know 3 attacking moves as soon as possible (Selfdestruct being one of them) and must fight in every gym. Later, his sister 18 falls in love with krillin so at level 30 it starts living a life of peace so delete selfdestruct and one more attacking move and it can't fight in any major battles anymore.but then it gets controlled by the evil Dr.Gero and Dr.Myuu using Hell's 17. By level 40 (must be after 7th gym) Make it learn all attacking moves and evolve to weezing. –blamon123
4) @SAMURAI
I MEANT SAMURAI
Bring Bee the female Sudowudo. She must solo any gym leader that Android17 does not participate for (e.g. Pryce would be easiest) and also solo Lieutenant Surge. She may never use the same move twice in a row and she may not have more than one move of any one type. –Vratix

5) 2. Take a Dratini that cannot learn Superpower, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Roost, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall, or Fire Punch and solo two consecutive Gym Leader Pokemon without items that are at least ten levels higher than it.-DetroitLolcat
6) @Samurai
You get BlackOps the Spinarak.
As his name implies, he loves to play Call of Duty, and is convinced that he is a soldier. He stays up all night playing the game, and is an Insomniac. He is obsessed with the guns he kills imaginary people with. As such, he can only use "shooting" moves, as well as "black" moves, since he's rugged and loves the dark.
To evolve he must solo Morty using only Shadow Sneak and/or Sucker Punch.
To be able to use any moves, he must solo all of Karen's Pokemon except her Houndoom.
Here's a list of the moves he can use:
Poison Sting, String Shot, Leech Life, Night Shade, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Pin Missile, Dig (hey, it's dark down in those holes), Sludge Bomb, Thief. -Skwog

What’s Happened So Far…
6th Gym: I battled a lot of trainers going to the Safari Zone. Once there I realized I had nothing to learn Fly to get back, so I went into the Safari Zone. No joke, I found one Flying type being Hoppip in Safari Zone and found my Fly slave by headbutting trees till I found Hoothoot.
Jasmine was easy though. Led with ANDROID17 because he had to fight, but he just got critted by Thunderbolt, so not much help. Silence dealt with all the rest. Now heading to Mahogany Town.
Also, found a loophole in ANDROID17’s challenge. Bee doesn’t have to solo anyone, as long as ANDROID17 is Lvl. 29 at Pryce, then levels up, but by Clair, he is Lvl. 40 thus he will participate in all Gyms. Haha… I really only found that out because I really, really, really hate Bee. –sigh-
7th Gym: Really all the same stuff going on. Destroyed the red Gyrados with Dragonair and never-miss Thunder! In the Rocket HQ I made quite the shocking discovery. The “mines” in the first room give more experience than most of the Grunt’s pokemon. Pretty sad, but helped me grind a little. In this grind I did get Silence to evolve so he is deadly now! I also made a funny discovery that half my team learns Agility; MB Sucks!, Silence, and BlackOps. Petrel was really easy, I actually swept with BlackOps. Then in the Arianna fight I just tried to kill Dragonite, but I couldn’t, I got parahaxed for 10 turns straight.
Pryce was pretty easy to. I was hoping ANDROID17 could do more than he did with Flamethrower, but he just got killed by Blizzard. It ended up being MB Sucks! and Silence to get the kills. Now it’s time for the Radio Tower…

And The Team…
Bee the Sudowoodo (F) @ Hard Stone
Lvl. 30/Timid/Rock Head
-Flail
-Low Kick
-Rock Throw
-Faint Attack
Comments: Bee’s usage actually increased a little. I seem to use her to sponge hits and she is going to learn stronger moves soon so she might not be the LVP. Current LVP.

ANDROID17 the Koffing (M) @ Charcoal
Lvl. 28/Relaxed/Levitate
-Assurance
-Sludge
-Selfdestruct
-Flamethrower
Comments: I made the plan so I wouldn’t solo anything with Bee. This is the consequence. I couldn’t use ANDROID17 for a really long time and he fell behind the rest of the team considerably. Now he’s going to get to Lvl. 40 so he’ll be back up with everyone else soon.

BlackOps the Ariados (M) @ Quick Claw
Lvl. 31/Hasty/Insomnia
-Poison Sting
-Leech Life
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch
Comments: I stare at its current moves and I cry a little. It has the potential to do great things, but its moves suck! It is about to get Sludge Bomb which will help it some, but BlackOps needs so much more to save it…

MB Sucks! the Pikachu (F) @ Shell Bell
Lvl. 35/Impish/Static
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Brick Break
-Thunder Wave
Comments: I’ve finally realized that MB Sucks! is just mediocre. It’s at a decent level which is why it is above others on the list, but it really does suck. All it can do is use Electric moves, and those it can barely pull off. So yeah, MB Sucks! sucks.

Slayer the Dragonair (F) @ Silk Scarf
Lvl. 31/Careful/Shed Skin
-Surf
-Thunder
-Dragon Rage
-Aqua Tail
Comments: I like Slayer, I really do, but I desperately want to go to the Move Deleter. I don’t want Surf now that I have Aqua Tail, but I can’t delete it. I don’t really want Thunder anymore either. I just gave it those so I could deal with Bugsy. Now I want it physical so some of her moves have got to go.

Silence the Feraligatr (M) @ Mystic Water
Lvl. 31/Quiet/Torrent
-Dig
-Shadow Claw
-Headbutt
-Surf
Comments: Silence is my star player. He still isn’t as great as he could be, but he is definitely getting there. I wish he could learn a decent Ice move. (I know he can get Ice Punch, but not until the Battle Frontier.) All the same I use Silence a lot and I’m thankful I didn’t get stuck with Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Current MVP.

I was just curious and had a question for guys like Random and Texas. How do you get the link to a page about your scramble? Do you just put a link in your signature? But how is it only one post? I like that feature so if someone could tell me I'd appreciate it.

I’ve been playing more so here’s more of my story…
The Challenges…
1) Samurai 796, Start with Silence the Totodile. This Totodile does not like speaking at all, therefore you must SR for a Quiet nature & it may never use any moves that require the use of its mouth. Such moves include Water Gun, Bite, Ice Fang, Crunch, Screech, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Roar, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Hydro Cannon, Icy Wind, Snore, & Uproar. –Its_A_Random
2) @Samurai 796, trade over a pikachu named "MB Sucks!". It may never evolve, it may never hold a light ball and the only non-stab move it can use is brick break (teach it brick break before you trade it or trade over the tm if you want it). The last requirement depends on whether or not this is a scramblocke (scramble+nuzlocke, I ask because you put HG nuzlocke in the rules), if it is you have no other restrictions, but if it isn't solo chuck and any kanto gym leader. –Dark Ray
3) @samurai you get ANDROID17 the Koffing. Android 17 was made by Dr. Gero but soon lived a life of destruction after finding that emotions are a waste. So After you catch it it must know 3 attacking moves as soon as possible (Selfdestruct being one of them) and must fight in every gym. Later, his sister 18 falls in love with krillin so at level 30 it starts living a life of peace so delete selfdestruct and one more attacking move and it can't fight in any major battles anymore.but then it gets controlled by the evil Dr.Gero and Dr.Myuu using Hell's 17. By level 40 (must be after 7th gym) Make it learn all attacking moves and evolve to weezing. –blamon123
4) @SAMURAI
I MEANT SAMURAI
Bring Bee the female Sudowudo. She must solo any gym leader that Android17 does not participate for (e.g. Pryce would be easiest) and also solo Lieutenant Surge. She may never use the same move twice in a row and she may not have more than one move of any one type. –Vratix

5) 2. Take a Dratini that cannot learn Superpower, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Roost, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall, or Fire Punch and solo two consecutive Gym Leader Pokemon without items that are at least ten levels higher than it.-DetroitLolcat
6) @Samurai
You get BlackOps the Spinarak.
As his name implies, he loves to play Call of Duty, and is convinced that he is a soldier. He stays up all night playing the game, and is an Insomniac. He is obsessed with the guns he kills imaginary people with. As such, he can only use "shooting" moves, as well as "black" moves, since he's rugged and loves the dark.
To evolve he must solo Morty using only Shadow Sneak and/or Sucker Punch.
To be able to use any moves, he must solo all of Karen's Pokemon except her Houndoom.
Here's a list of the moves he can use:
Poison Sting, String Shot, Leech Life, Night Shade, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Pin Missile, Dig (hey, it's dark down in those holes), Sludge Bomb, Thief. -Skwog

What’s Happened So Far…
6th Gym: I battled a lot of trainers going to the Safari Zone. Once there I realized I had nothing to learn Fly to get back, so I went into the Safari Zone. No joke, I found one Flying type being Hoppip in Safari Zone and found my Fly slave by headbutting trees till I found Hoothoot.
Jasmine was easy though. Led with ANDROID17 because he had to fight, but he just got critted by Thunderbolt, so not much help. Silence dealt with all the rest. Now heading to Mahogany Town.
Also, found a loophole in ANDROID17’s challenge. Bee doesn’t have to solo anyone, as long as ANDROID17 is Lvl. 29 at Pryce, then levels up, but by Clair, he is Lvl. 40 thus he will participate in all Gyms. Haha… I really only found that out because I really, really, really hate Bee. –sigh-
7th Gym: Really all the same stuff going on. Destroyed the red Gyrados with Dragonair and never-miss Thunder! In the Rocket HQ I made quite the shocking discovery. The “mines” in the first room give more experience than most of the Grunt’s pokemon. Pretty sad, but helped me grind a little. In this grind I did get Silence to evolve so he is deadly now! I also made a funny discovery that half my team learns Agility; MB Sucks!, Silence, and BlackOps. Petrel was really easy, I actually swept with BlackOps. Then in the Arianna fight I just tried to kill Dragonite, but I couldn’t, I got parahaxed for 10 turns straight.
Pryce was pretty easy to. I was hoping ANDROID17 could do more than he did with Flamethrower, but he just got killed by Blizzard. It ended up being MB Sucks! and Silence to get the kills. Now it’s time for the Radio Tower…

And The Team…
Bee the Sudowoodo (F) @ Hard Stone
Lvl. 30/Timid/Rock Head
-Flail
-Low Kick
-Rock Throw
-Faint Attack
Comments: Bee’s usage actually increased a little. I seem to use her to sponge hits and she is going to learn stronger moves soon so she might not be the LVP. Current LVP.

ANDROID17 the Koffing (M) @ Charcoal
Lvl. 28/Relaxed/Levitate
-Assurance
-Sludge
-Selfdestruct
-Flamethrower
Comments: I made the plan so I wouldn’t solo anything with Bee. This is the consequence. I couldn’t use ANDROID17 for a really long time and he fell behind the rest of the team considerably. Now he’s going to get to Lvl. 40 so he’ll be back up with everyone else soon.

BlackOps the Ariados (M) @ Quick Claw
Lvl. 31/Hasty/Insomnia
-Poison Sting
-Leech Life
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch
Comments: I stare at its current moves and I cry a little. It has the potential to do great things, but its moves suck! It is about to get Sludge Bomb which will help it some, but BlackOps needs so much more to save it…

MB Sucks! the Pikachu (F) @ Shell Bell
Lvl. 35/Impish/Static
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Brick Break
-Thunder Wave
Comments: I’ve finally realized that MB Sucks! is just mediocre. It’s at a decent level which is why it is above others on the list, but it really does suck. All it can do is use Electric moves, and those it can barely pull off. So yeah, MB Sucks! sucks.

Slayer the Dragonair (F) @ Silk Scarf
Lvl. 31/Careful/Shed Skin
-Surf
-Thunder
-Dragon Rage
-Aqua Tail
Comments: I like Slayer, I really do, but I desperately want to go to the Move Deleter. I don’t want Surf now that I have Aqua Tail, but I can’t delete it. I don’t really want Thunder anymore either. I just gave it those so I could deal with Bugsy. Now I want it physical so some of her moves have got to go.

Silence the Feraligatr (M) @ Mystic Water
Lvl. 31/Quiet/Torrent
-Dig
-Shadow Claw
-Headbutt
-Surf
Comments: Silence is my star player. He still isn’t as great as he could be, but he is definitely getting there. I wish he could learn a decent Ice move. (I know he can get Ice Punch, but not until the Battle Frontier.) All the same I use Silence a lot and I’m thankful I didn’t get stuck with Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Current MVP.

I was just curious and had a question for guys like Random and Texas. How do you get the link to a page about your scramble? Do you just put a link in your signature? But how is it only one post? I like that feature so if someone could tell me I'd appreciate it.
Top right hand corner of your post it has a post number, click on that and use that link.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pearl Warm Up Solo Run Update #2

Updating because solo runs are cool...

The Initial Post
Update #1

Maniac (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:37/Calm/Levitate
-Payback
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
Restriction: Misdreavus (Maniac): Must always have four moves of different types. Before the E4, must have learned moves of 10 different types. Battle at least one Pokemon of different types to evolve (Fire Blast)
Types of Moves Learned: Normal, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Ghost, Dark
Types of Pokemon Beaten: Normal, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Water, Grass, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Steel

• Started at Floraroma Town, fresh from Valley Windworks.
  • Go through a boring patch & make it to Eterna City, beating Gardenia without any real problems.
  • Go up to the Galactic Building & clear the building, despite Jupiter's Skuntank posing a problem.
  • Go down the Cycling Road & clear Wayward Cave.
  • Go through to Hearthome City & beat the Rival really easily.
  • At Solaceon Town at the moment, ready to go up the Lost Tower.

That's the update, things are chugging along nicely, It's a shame that people who only play doubles are too scared to do so...I'll probably update again after Pastoria, maybe.

Mainly late teens, early twenties. Surely their levels will rise before long...The highest I've faced was Gardenia's Roserade, & that was Lv22, at that time, Maniac was Lv27.
Yea i thought your level seemed REALLY high. Still, it will need to be for the E4. I didn't catch what game you were playing, just D/P isn't it?

Hey, been thinking of doing a Solo run, and I saw Its A Random post here to do it, so I thought I'd do something like he/she did.

So here is the requirements

Pokemon Pearl version is the game I'll be using
I can trade over pokemon

You have to let me evolve the pokemon before the 8th Gym
Don't give me ridiculous frustrating move-sets like Special only Machop

No Buneary's or overly stupid pokemon
No level caps
No Signature challenges
I need 6 pokemon from you guys and I'll roll a dice to see what one I get
At least 3 attacking moves on the pokemon
Obviously a solo run
Make sure I'll have fun with that pokemon :P

Thanks guys

@Stardust

Death the Roserade.
Everytime it 1HKO's a pokemon, it gets a 'point'
Each time you beat a gym, it's points go back down to zero.
Before you verse a gym leader, count how many points Death has, if the number is odd, Death can only use moves with an odd amount of pp against the gym leader. If the number is odd, Death can only use moves with an odd amount of pp. If Death 1HKO's a gym leader's pokemon, he/she gets a 'super point'. Death can trade in 3 'super points' to learn a tm.

Hopefully that'll work

@stardustGD:

you get Gladiator the gallade...
every time he tries to learn a new attacking move you have to let him learn it...
must always know one fighting and one psychic type move at a time...
since its first level up fighting move is close combat at lvl 53 you must teach him asap a fighting type tm or hm and later replace it with close combat...
so right now it has a fighting and a psychic type move...its movepool must be like this asap:
fighting move
psychic move
non attacking move
non psychic non fighting attacking move

i hope you enjoy...

Stardust, take an Aipom. Its final moveset must be Shock Wave, Double Hit, Nasty Plot, and U-turn; it must have this moveset ASAP. No restrictions on evolution, but it may not use healing items during the Elite Four.

@Stardust, you get Rampage the Cranidos. It's final move set by the Elite Four must be : Surf / Earthquake / Rock Slide / Facade. It may evolve after at least 3 Hours of game play. I hope you have fun with this if you roll it =D

Stardust: Take Balboa, the Meditite. Once it evolves, you must teach it two of the Elemental Punches via Heart Scales in Pastoria as soon as possible. After it evolves, it may only ever have one STAB move at a time. His final move? Need you ask? As any true fighter knows, the most dangerous part of the body is the mind, so teach him Calm Mind.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! To make it a true solo run, in EVERY double battle you are in with a partner, you must KO all of your partner's Pokémon as quickly as possible. Have fun against Mars and Jupiter on the Spear Pillar...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Yea i thought your level seemed REALLY high. Still, it will need to be for the E4. I didn't catch what game you were playing, just D/P isn't it?
It is D/P (I'm playing Pearl).

Stardust, Take a Gible, name it Sand Veil. As its name suggests, this Pokemon likes to abuse Sand Veil, so it must know & keep Sandstorm, & in every major battle when you have it, It must use Sandstorm when the current Weather isn't Sandstorm.

Have fun.

@Stardust: You get RayBradbry the male Chatot. Its final moveset must be:

I Sing the Body Electric!- Sing / Hyper Voice
Fahrenheit 451- Sunny Day / Heat Wave (if you can trade for the move tutor)
Death is a Lonely Business- Toxic / Torment
Something Wicked this Way Comes- Thief / Swagger

It may use other moves until these are obtainable. Because Chatot is bad enough as it is, if you teach it two status moves from the above lists, the other two moves are your choice. You may never use any other Pokemon in battle (that means no sending in HM slaves so you can heal).

EDIT: I had a gut feeling Random would ninja me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)