Advice Mega thread

Cooky

Banned deucer.
drugs > sex

Don't screw this girl, in the long run you'll wish you still had a dealer instead of an angsty bitch at you side

"choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you. " ~ Indiana Jones

My penis keeps swelling up when i see my teacher, what do I do to solve this? It is rather annoying, as it makes walking feel very uncomfortable

Karaoke: plant the seeds of doubt abd your awesomeness. Eventually tye relationship will end or she'll come onto you, at which you demand she breakup with her bf or you're gonna go to your other girls (they can be fictitious all that matters is that they appear to exist).

Warning: if this works then you cannot trust her. Have fun but do not fall for her. She is an unfaithful whore. Trust me, even the sweetest girls and most giving and all that crap are secretly little whores. Not all though, so dont judge until you have good reason to judge.

Thats my advice, peace

Yo, Fink, my nigga. First of all, I liked that name, change it back. Second of all, you gotta decide whats more important: getting laid or losing your dealer and possibly getting the shit beat out of you and/or raped by a group of guys in a dark alley late at night because of some (most likely) moderate at best T&A?

Now, I think what we should first do is establish an answer to the most important question that you or anyone reading that post should ask themselves. "How hot is she?" If she is a 8, 9 or 10: go for it. Its totally worth it. Even if she is a 7 but a freak in the sheets, still go for it. I mean, its not like you're going to be boning J-Lo or anything like that, but it could be one of the best lays in your life and you will get a good story out of it to tell your grandchildren later on in life when you are old and don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about you or what you say because, God damn it all anyway, you've been on this earth for 75 years and you want people to know that at some point and time you weren't old and lazy you were the fucking man getting it when and how you wanted and you didn't take shit from anyone, like an toilet thats out of order.

However, if she is a lower than a seven, regardless of the situation of her talent on the mattress, pull a Nancy Regan and just say no. You can still hang out, get drunk/high at parties with her maybe drunk make out every once in a while or hell even a hand job when nobody is looking. But don't go all the way. Maybe its because I'm pretty nonchalant about just about everything, but a hand job isn't really that much of a violation. I mean, in all honesty you could do it yourself, she was just saving you fatigue and as long as she doesn't swallow or anything its no harm no foul, she just has a sore arm. Anyway, yeah bro. Wait for her to break up with your dealer if you want it that bad. They probably will. Drug dealers usually make stupid mistakes and girls find out and then they breakup and remember that rebound sex is incredible. Just like make up sex but without the repercussions of getting back together and fighting all over again. Don't go after her immediately though, thats just dumb. Wait at least three weeks, if you don't think thats good enough wait for about 2 months. Thats something like 61 days unless they break up in February. Plenty of time for her to decide whether or not she wants to go back to him and same deal for your dealer.

But if these guys that your dealer hangs out with are "straight-outta-Compton" thugs then I would probably just let it go altogether. Humphrey Bogart once said, "I'm not sticking my neck out for nobody" and I think he was onto something. Even though he went back on his word and did stick his neck out for somebody (a girl in fact so I guess this kind of has relevance) but I think that was more for plot and having dynamic characters and discussing the human condition or some shit. I'm not a film major. I don't think that getting punched and kicked repeatedly for fooling around with your dealers chick is worth it. Marcellus Wallace doesn't look like a bitch and neither is he probably.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Given the sheer number of "I need help with X" threads that we get, I really think that this thread could actually do some collective good in both limiting all of those threads to this one but also giving those seeking advice a place to both tell their story (sometimes all someone needs is a place to write down what they're feeling to an audience that they think might listen) and maybe even receive some helpful insight from those at Smogon who may have experienced the same thing they have and want to help.

Unfortunately, it's going to turn into a giant shitfest if every other post is a dumbass who thinks they're funny posting some stupid picture of a slowbro or saying they should pee in her fucking butt and something that COULD have actually been a nice thread is going to get unnecessarily locked.

Long story short: This is a thread that should probably remain more on the "Cong" side of things rather than the "Firebot" side of things... so honestly, unless you are looking for advice, or looking to dispense advice (and I mean actual advice), it's most likely for the best that you stay the fuck out of this thread.
use clearasil

Alright then, how do I go about being attractive? I'm a thin son of a bitch so I'm thinking of working out some (not like body builder working out but at least be toned) but do guys go for that sort of thing? I kinda feel like if I'm real masculine I can't attract guys but if I'm effeminate I won't attract girls y'know what I mean

Alright then, how do I go about being attractive? I'm a thin son of a bitch so I'm thinking of working out some (not like body builder working out but at least be toned) but do guys go for that sort of thing? I kinda feel like if I'm real masculine I can't attract guys but if I'm effeminate I won't attract girls y'know what I mean
lol you have a lot to learn. Masculinity is DEFINITELY not a turn off; I think it's more your lazyness that's barring you from working out.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's all confidence dude, if you think working out will make you feel better about yourself then by all means go for it. From experience I can say that working out is great, you have more energy, more stamina, and girls like muscles. So stop thinking about doing it, and go do it!

hi, I need some advice I'm studying for a cardiology test and need help getting some answers for a review;

tricuspid
how does blood flow work? $$$
know where the blood flows starting from the right atrium and going throughout the whole system (there are 16 parts or something !__!)
what are the layers of the heart?
what are the structures of the cardiac conduction system?
"PQRST waves on the EKG"? idk what this means!
know the heart itself and the various chambers

anyone with knowledge want to help me? :toast:

mixmaster if you're serious, I recommend watching flashes/youtube videos on blood flow, as most explain steps and each step corresponding to PQRST segments in regard to the heart.

Layers of the heart are pericardium - myocardium - endocardium.

The heart has four champers, two atriums, and two ventricles. There are other parts including but not limited to valves (tricuspid, bicuspid..), purkinji fibers.. (if you want to look at it detailed study its anatomy).

mixmaster if you're serious, I recommend watching flashes/youtube videos on blood flow, as most explain steps and each step corresponding to PQRST segments in regard to the heart.

Layers of the heart are pericardium - myocardium - endocardium.

The heart has four champers, two atriums, and two ventricles. There are other parts including but not limited to valves (tricuspid, bicuspid..), purkinji fibers.. (if you want to look at it detailed study its anatomy).
yeah I'm serious I just don't like acting serious because then I feel silly... and people won't take me seriously if I act seriously.

ps - thanks

Karaoke, one option is to try to convince your dealer that his girlfriend has been unfaithful and is making out with some third party you don't like. Try planting a "gift" from this other guy - say, a nice handkerchief - on her, and then telling the dealer about it. Then tell the dealer you've heard the other guy talking in his sleep about the girl. At this point, the dealer will be really pissed off, and will dump his girlfriend and swear revenge on the guy. Offer to help him get his revenge, and recruit one of your friends to help you help him.

This plan will work especially well if the dealer is black.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Karaoke, one option is to try to convince your dealer that his girlfriend has been unfaithful and is making out with some third party you don't like. Try planting a "gift" from this other guy - say, a nice handkerchief - on her, and then telling the dealer about it. Then tell the dealer you've heard the other guy talking in his sleep about the girl. At this point, the dealer will be really pissed off, and will dump his girlfriend and swear revenge on the guy. Offer to help him get his revenge, and recruit one of your friends to help you help him.
Well am I supposed to be fucking the guy who I screw over? How would I hear what he says in his sleep? Regardless I don't really know anybody who I would want to do that too, and I don't think he would really buy it if I suddenly started going out with his ex, after orchestrating the breakup.

Both people in question are asian by the way.

PS: Alan that post was fantastic. Really enjoyable, would read again.

Although I am kind of agreeing with the general consensus of weed>women.

I was iffy at best about trying to "start a relationship" or something though, considering she's fully willing to start making out with a guy she kind of knows, and (presumably) lying about it to her boyfriend of quite some time.
[that didn't seem to make much sense, sorry, tldr: she's unfaithful to him, she'd be unfaithful to me]
I think I'll just do my best to not get involved. Not because she's not attractive, but I value weed and life more.

See! This thread can be productive!
At first I thought this thread was going to be so great (like the past bf/gf relationship thread). That thread went so well, so for fucks sakes can we not treat this as a firebot thread? or as a retard thread? pee in her butt? seriously?

I was iffy at best about trying to "start a relationship" or something though, considering she's fully willing to start making out with a guy she kind of knows, and (presumably) lying about it to her boyfriend of quite some time.
[that didn't seem to make much sense, sorry, tldr: she's unfaithful to him, she'd be unfaithful to me]
listen up eye, if you thou have eyes to see
she has betrayed your dealer, and may thee

yeah its not rocket science. be comfortable around her, flirt a bit, attraction will come and eventually she will a) dump her bf then you go in for the kill (just dont tell the ex-bf) or b) she will try and cheat on him with you (just dont tell the ex-bf)

and forget relationship with this chick, just get your dick wet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)