Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that's exactly what i was thinking. Unless it took him 15 mins to think of the idea and write it.
It did. I had the Ray Bradbury concept and started typing, at which point I realized that I needed to find a Pokemon to fit a Ray Bradbury concept. So I searched for Ray Bradbury books on Google, opened up Bulbapedia in another tab, and by the time I made the two lists meet...

Its_A_Random had posted. (Slowness ftl.)

It is D/P (I'm playing Pearl).

Stardust, Take a Gible, name it Sand Veil. As its name suggests, this Pokemon likes to abuse Sand Veil, so it must know & keep Sandstorm, & in every major battle when you have it, It must use Sandstorm when the current Weather isn't Sandstorm.

Have fun.
I used a virtual dice to get my pokemon, and I got 6! So gible it is, though Aipom looked to be Fun... Question, do I have to use Sandstorm if there's no weather? Or just when rain, hail and sun is in effect?

Will start when I get home, currently at school on my iphone

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You must use Sandstorm whenever the weather is not currently sandstorm in every boss battle (eg leaders, rival, legendaries,team galactic).

Also in my LeafGreen Payback Scramble I have been fishing like crazy but cannot find a Horsea anywhere. So, I would like someone to find me a backup pokemon in case it is a FR exclusive an I can`t find one after I get Surf.

If you dont know what I mean by Payback Scramble then dont post, simple as that.

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nah, he was busy getting his butt kicked in the SPL.

@aura: it must be a Surf only then because all I got while fishing was Krabbys and Gyarados.

On the plus side my level 36-37 Venusaur soloed Koga with ridiculous ease by seed stalling with sleep. Muk was a bitch though as it took nothing from my Razor Leafs. Accuracy hax didn`t help that.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I used a virtual dice to get my pokemon, and I got 6! So gible it is, though Aipom looked to be Fun... Question, do I have to use Sandstorm if there's no weather? Or just when rain, hail and sun is in effect?

Will start when I get home, currently at school on my iphone
When the weather isn't Sandstorm...Once you get the move. Also, since Candice is an arse, you don't have to use Sandstorm against her (coughcoughicetypescoughcough). ;)

EDIT: If anyone's wondering where aura's been, as far as I can tell, he's busy hosting his own mafia game. Just saying...

@texas, you can find horsea using the good rod in most places, but you can't find it through surf or super rod.

Also, reminder for everyone to post your nominations for the Scramble Awards in the group.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Well, three days until the deadline of SPL 2 Round 8. The following matches haven't been done...
zdrup15 vs. BiGGiE
Iggdrasil vs. Vratix
Dummy007 vs. Dexington

Can I please have situation reports in the group about these incomplete matches please? Thank you. (I think I know why one of them hasn't been done, but do give a report anyway)

EDIT: To answer Texas question (cped from Serebii)...Routes 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 19, 20, 21, 24 & 25, Ceruelan City, Cinnabar Island, Lavender Town, One Island, Pallet Town, Seafoam Island Basements 3 & 4, S.S. Anne (Fish)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pearl Warm Up Solo Run Update #3

Sorry to double post, but a formal scramble update is enough to justify this, right? Anyways, here's an update to my solo run.

The Initial Post
Update #1
Update #2

Maniac (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Calm/Levitate
-Payback
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
Restriction: Misdreavus (Maniac): Must always have four moves of different types. Before the E4, must have learned moves of 10 different types. Battle at least one Pokemon of different types to evolve (Fire Blast)
Types of Moves Learned: Normal, Flying, Psychic, Electric, Ghost, Dark
Types of Pokemon Beaten: Normal, Flying, Electric, Psychic, Bug, Water, Grass, Poison, Fighting, Rock, Ground, Fire, Dark, Ghost, Steel
  • Started at Solaceon, going up the Lost Tower.
  • Uninteresting stuff happens as I cruise to Veilstone City.
  • Maylene gets mauled, but Lucario does take a few hits, but doesn't do much in return.
  • After the Galactic skirmish, I make my way down to Pastoria with unsurprisingly little trouble.
  • Made it to Pastoria City.
  • Crasher Wake gets beaten (Wait for it...) easily, I OHKOed his party with no problems.
  • I Chase the Galactic Grunt, OHKO Idiot's party, & beat the runaway grunt.
  • In Pastoria City at the moment, about to go through Route 212.

That's all for this update, the highest levels I've faced was Lv30 from Maylene's Lucario & Crasher Wake's Floatzel. Things are chugging along nicely, again, sorry for dping, & I hope you enjoyed this update. Next one should be after Lake Verity.

Texas Cloverleaf

Frickin Good Rod...

Of course I went charging down from Lavender to get the Super Rod. Ugh. Well I should have all my team members by tonight now that I can Surf and use the Good Rod. I`m going way out of order though to save exp for my other three members. I still have Cyvling Road, Celadon Gym, Saffron, And the Lavender to Fuchsia rpute untouched.

Nah, he was busy getting his butt kicked in the SPL.
HARSH

Well, three days until the deadline of SPL 2 Round 8. The following matches haven't been done...
zdrup15 vs. BiGGiE
Iggdrasil vs. Vratix
Dummy007 vs. Dexington

Can I please have situation reports in the group about these incomplete matches please? Thank you. (I think I know why one of them hasn't been done, but do give a report anyway)
Anyway, I mentioned this in the group but...
I messaged Iggy a few days ago and then again today (public message for proof) and have heard nothing back.

well i havent posted in awhile but i am just saying i stuffed up the challenge i named my mudkip kip not Kipper (or was it kippy) but i also have a question what happens when i have more then 6 Scramblemons

well i havent posted in awhile but i am just saying i stuffed up the challenge i named my mudkip kip not Kipper (or was it kippy) but i also have a question what happens when i have more then 6 Scramblemons
what do you mean more than six, and that's not in the spirit of the scramble you traitor. traipsing around naming stuff kip instead of kipper. you disgust me.

All these stupid questions are starting to get annoying. You can only use the 6 pokemon you were given, so there-fore you shouldn't have more than 6, quite a simple concept to understand. And you should have a piece of paper or something with all the details for each Pokemon so you can check details when you need to, you can't even remember if it was kippy or kipper..

@Maxie

Honestly, at this point you are purely being a troll. I am also felling for Galladiator who wanted to be the grammar nazi. Do you know proper English? If not, then don't post on a forum. However I also agree with Obsidian, I typed up my challenges and printed them out so they are there when I play. As for your 8 challenges, you should take the first 6, but looking back, you got 8 because you wanted to be a dick and ignored the first 2 challenges because you claimed you hadn't posted your restrictions. Please stop trolling us all though.

On an unrelated note, should I update my Scramble after I beat Clair, but don't have the badge, or once I get the badge, because I don't want to change my pokemon's levels till I have an answer, so someone respond.

okay then and i didnt ignore the first 2 till after i read the OP and realised i hadnt posted it proberly and ok then i lose the starter oh well that means i dont have to worry about The kipper problem anymore, and how am i being a troll if anyone is a Troll its VADER, M and Firecape, the bastards who go around stealing teams including mine.

@Maxie

Honestly, at this point you are purely being a troll. I am also felling for Galladiator who wanted to be the grammar nazi. Do you know proper English? If not, then don't post on a forum. However I also agree with Obsidian, I typed up my challenges and printed them out so they are there when I play. As for your 8 challenges, you should take the first 6, but looking back, you got 8 because you wanted to be a dick and ignored the first 2 challenges because you claimed you hadn't posted your restrictions. Please stop trolling us all though.

On an unrelated note, should I update my Scramble after I beat Clair, but don't have the badge, or once I get the badge, because I don't want to change my pokemon's levels till I have an answer, so someone respond.
Agreed.

Either or, your levels won't change much in the Dragon's Den, but do it after getting the badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)