Australian Pokemon Tournament (RULES!!)

Who was the guy in the ACDC shirt? I'm pretty sure he posted that he'll be there and I saw someone in an ACDC shirt but I can't see their post now D:

I was eliminated for a pretty dumb reason ;-;

/rant
i was in the water arena and i got past 2nd round, then at the hack check i was disqualified for having 'hacked pokemon' even though they weren't hacked, just RNG'd and obtained from smogon wifi, but the guy was like too many are shiny and all are from daycare so they are obviously hacked ;_;
/endrant

Who was the guy in the ACDC shirt? I'm pretty sure he posted that he'll be there and I saw someone in an ACDC shirt but I can't see their post now D:
I was that guy, and my post is still there a few posts up.

I had an epic first round match, which I only won because of hax. My Magnezone's Signal Beam confused my opponent's Cressellia, giving me the upper hand.

Later, I was using a Marowak, and my opponent was using Weavile. I had two choices to take out the Weavile: Stone Edge for the power, or Fire Punch for the accuracy. I decided to avoid a risk, and chose Fire Punch. My opponent, expecting something else, switched to Scizor. Cue evil laugh! >:)

Unfortunately, I lost in the second round. If I ever use Slowking again I'm making it bulky.

I had a wedding to go to, so I couldn't go. Were there many people there?

Had it been VGC though...I would have been down there quick smart.

And what was with that guy who got to the top 4 in senior division using only ghost and dark type Pokemon!
Bold move man!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)