Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

In D/P/Pt you couldn't catch them.

EDIT: Ninjask'd
It works for me, so I loaded up the pages for you.

Litwick = Celestial Tower

Duskstone = Route 10, Mistralton Cave, Black City

Also, that was because I've still NEVER seen a shiny on one of my games ._. And had JUST ran into a double battle, and that came to mind, and I got slightly worried >_>;
Thanks much. Yeah its going on and off for me. Lots of "error 40...something."

Am I the only one who find the character sprites a bit awkward...?
Which ones?

Same here. Speaking of traffic causing crashes...My one friend said that delaying the Dream World wasn't preventing a crash, just delaying it. Anyone else eagerly waiting for the Dream World? (Is it allowed to be discussed on here, or does it not count as "In-game"?)

Same here. Speaking of traffic causing crashes...My one friend said that delaying the Dream World wasn't preventing a crash, just delaying it. Anyone else eagerly waiting for the Dream World? (Is it allowed to be discussed on here, or does it not count as "In-game"?)
I really wish it was available while I am playing through but...OH WELL!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I've no doubt that the amount of servers that Nintendo needs to bring online will be +1 more than they actually will. That said, there's a big difference between serving a mostly-local market (Japanese Dream World) and a global market.

It's only a month. I've waited longer for Duke Nukem Forever to be released.

That raises the point of the ability to leave the internet ALWAYS connected in-game...Has anyone really noticed any BENEFITS to this, yet? ._. Still have that long save and connect when trying to go online >_>...

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
That raises the point of the ability to leave the internet ALWAYS connected in-game...Has anyone really noticed any BENEFITS to this, yet? ._. Still have that long save and connect when trying to go online >_>...
I can't think of any reason for or against it, other than to conserve battery life. At least playing on a DSi doesn't mean dropping your wireless security down to pitiful WEP, you can leave it at a higher setting.

I can't think of any reason for or against it, other than to conserve battery life. At least playing on a DSi doesn't mean dropping your wireless security down to pitiful WEP, you can leave it at a higher setting.
Does it show you all of your friends that are currently playing? I was hoping it did.

Yeah, I know...I kept wondering why it was able to connect without changing the code off, then I was like "...OHGODYES! :D"

(Sorry I change the topic SO quickly, but)

Sucks not being able to trade items over :\ I have like, 4 or 5 Leftovers users and my Articuno (Level 100, not EVed or anything but just one of my favorites) that I've had since FireRed is still holding it's QuickClaw FROM FireRed ;-; Gonna suck breaking the tradition.

Which ones?
Most of them especially the main character and Bianca. Bianca's head looks like a pancake and uh, the main just looks weird like a stick man. I'm talking about the in-game sprites though, not the animated cartoon ones, which looks great btw.

Most of them especially the main character and Bianca. Bianca's head looks like a pancake and uh, the main just looks weird like a stick man. I'm talking about the in-game sprites though, not the animated cartoon ones, which looks great btw.
Okay but...which sprites? In-battle? Overworld? Everything looks fine to me except for the female main character's official art. She has a creepy-ass stare during those communicator conversations...and her arm is a bit.....curvy?

Sounds pretty hardcore :3 Can't wait to get one! Going to EV train some other Pokemon after I beat this gym. I think it's 5th? It's the ground one...Anyway, is 3 level 30's, a level 27, a level 26, and a level 23 good for this far in? Like I said, going to stop and EV train like, three or four Pokemon after this gym if I can get ahold of some Pokerus...

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Sounds pretty hardcore :3 Can't wait to get one! Going to EV train some other Pokemon after I beat this gym. I think it's 5th? It's the ground one...Anyway, is 3 level 30's, a level 27, a level 26, and a level 23 good for this far in? Like I said, going to stop and EV train like, three or four Pokemon after this gym if I can get ahold of some Pokerus...
Speaking of Pokerus, Pokemon transferred over via the Relocator bring Pokerus with them if they are still infected :pimp:

Holy crap. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but...
(INB4 SLOWPOKE.GIF)
I hacked a Gible with a trash byte 42H:01 in my japanese Platinum. Sent it to black, and once it evolved, its ability became Rough Skin (DW Ability).

Yes. Wasn't too bad, team was at equal levels (Cinccino, Samurott, Scrafty, Scolipede, Galvantula, Reuniclus). Restarted on N once (not using Zekrom), got a REALLY unlucky start on Reshiram that led to three dead the first time. Sing lands, but breaks on the second turn. Meanwhile Cinccino misses two Rock Blasts, then died to a crit...whatever that fire attack is. Ghetsis's Hydreigon took down three guys because I underestimated its speed (outsped Cinccino and Scolipede, who both would've finished it off). Should've just sent in Samurott in the first place...but anyway, definitely enjoyed this game more than the others, at least the "plot." Doesn't seem like there's very much to do now though. A few new routes, some legendaries to capture, and...yep.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Holy crap. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but...
(INB4 SLOWPOKE.GIF)
I hacked a Gible with a trash byte 42H:01 in my japanese Platinum. Sent it to black, and once it evolved, its ability became Rough Skin (DW Ability).
...Is it possible to legitimately get this trash byte?

Holy shit I love this game! My Oshawott just got 37000 Exp. taking down ONE Pokemon (a level 60 something Arcanine with my Lvl. 6 Oshawott and Lvl. 81 Hydreigon)! Oshawott got 37,000 Exp. and Hydreigon got 4000 something.

It went from lvl. 6 to lvl. 35!!!!!!!!

Tranquill (the second normal/flying bird evo) has to be the most annoying wild pokemon I've encountered so far.. I swear it has to be part psychic, because it predicts my moves EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

If you try and attack, it uses Detect.
If you try and set up or inflict status, it uses Taunt.
If you go for a 2hko, it Roosts.
If you are slower, it gets hax with Air Slash.

Does anyone else think that this:
= the devil??

Does anyone know where to find a Sunstone? I wanna evolve my Petilil so I can kill everything with Sleep Powder + Quiver Dance + Petal Dance

Relic Castle and Nimbasa City are the two places you can find one in-game. Solrock also holds them (but waaaay after you need one).

EDIT: I pick White over Black for more versatile non-Wi-Fi Pokemon selection, Iris, rustic old towns, Reuniclus, Petilil and Mismagius. The only things I want in Black are Murkrow and Breloom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)