Pokémon Black/White in-game discussion

I love how much better the item finder is. It's actually worth a damn now. and so far I only have the item finder and bike registered..but it looks like I can register about 5 or so items to Y. to lazy to check and find out. But that will be amazing as well. I'm leveling my Pokemon about to fight the 4th gym.
Swoobat, Gurdurr(Best name ever? lol), Palpitoad, Blitzle(one level to evolving thank gawd) Servine(Might end up releasing him.) and I have my Victini in the day care. But I plan on using him as well.

Hold up, does EXP Share still give you EV's too, or do you need to send out the Pokemon, switch, battle, rinse, repeat...?

I love how much better the item finder is. It's actually worth a damn now. and so far I only have the item finder and bike registered..but it looks like I can register about 5 or so items to Y. to lazy to check and find out. But that will be amazing as well. I'm leveling my Pokemon about to fight the 4th gym.
Swoobat, Gurdurr(Best name ever? lol), Palpitoad, Blitzle(one level to evolving thank gawd) Servine(Might end up releasing him.) and I have my Victini in the day care. But I plan on using him as well.
Wait we can register more than 1 item? :D
---------------------------

As for your EXP share question...I did the natural thing and Googled it for you.... http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=exp+share+evs

The answer is yes it shares EVs as well as EXP.

So, I have 8 badges now and just ran into the Tornadus introduction. Does he now roam randomly now and have the ability to run? If so, I'm probably going to masterball him :P

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So, I have 8 badges now and just ran into the Tornadus introduction. Does he now roam randomly now and have the ability to run? If so, I'm probably going to masterball him :P
Yes, it's the same as other roamers, except that the route is always raining when he's there, so you can just do something like run in and out of an area transition gate until it shows up.

My current party, all L31
Servine (Quesh)
Excadrill (Mondo)
Zoroark (Noire)
Mincinno (Mina)
Emolga (Emolga)
Ducklett (Daisy)

Takin' on the Driftveil Gym. So far, only Ducklett has been disappointing, and I'm surprised at the power of Emolga's Acrobatics.

Hey all. I am at the Dragon gym and this is my team of 5 so far. Who should I get as my 6?

Darmanitan
Samurott
Galvantula
Krookodile
Liligant

All help would be appreciated.

I hate the electric gym leader! Fucking squirrels!!!

Yeah anyway
Emboar is the great! Low defense....who cares!? U kill everything anyway! Sigilyhy is...disappointing, it never kills anything in one hit! And always dies! It not god awful like....
TYNAMO!!!1!!! Worst pokemon ever! It's sosososososo weak, when it evolve however it awesome! Looks cool too.
Scraggy is Jesus in a pair of baggy pants,so strong sturdy great typing....and somehow mine manages to out speed everything(except those basturd squirrels!) leavanny is pretty good too,it's move pool is little small but it's good enough. Carracosta is really a fantastic alternative to samurott, aqua jet is great,but once u get boili...scald, he becomes almost unbeatable! Oh and sturdy<solid Rock

This game is truly fantastic I expected it to be good but this is just godly!

Raising 6 guys is easy peasy, don't worry. You might want to replace that Simipour though, it will soon fade out in usefulness. Oddly enough I find Swanna handy - Surf AND Fly, Naturally learns Roost to boot...and then you have room for a sixth.
You might want to look into a Fighting type or something, else that bloody Hydreigon in the endgame is going to tear you apart.

How the heck do you evade the sand pits in Relic Castle? I just beat the 7th gym. It's starting to irritate me.

User 43539

Banned deucer.
So it's true then that HM's are barley used? What about Surf, and Dive, and waterfall?

Swana looks interesting, although her stats are worse than Simipour, her good typing and fly is probably enough of a reason to use it. What are people's experience with her?

Also, should I just dump Serperior, or is it actually useful?

Is it also redundant to have both Excadrill and Krookadile? I like Krook more, (very slightly) but I heard Excadrill is boss and learns better moves. Thoughts?

User 43539

Banned deucer.
So it's true then that HM's are barley used? What about Surf, and Dive, and waterfall?

Swana looks interesting, although her stats are worse than Simipour, her good typing and fly is probably enough of a reason to use it. What are people's experience with her?

Also, should I just dump Serperior, or is it actually useful?

Is it also redundant to have both Excadrill and Krookadile? I like Krook more, (very slightly) but I heard Excadrill is boss and learns better moves. Thoughts?
Since this got pushed to the previous page, I'll repost it. I really want some help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)