Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jackle, take a Mantine. You must always have a remoraid in your party at the same time as it (including when you go to catch it) until you have your full party of scramblemons caught. Must have a STAB flying move asap.

Thanks Dummy007...I don't really know how I'm going to explain the cyndaquil in the fic... .-. blamon123, would you mind if I modified it so that it doesn't have to ALWAYS be in front? That's the only part that I couldn't explain in the fic, really...Reasoning being that the trainer chooses the pokemon that goes first, not the pokemon itself.

On another note, Scyther will be easier, as it can merely be explained that s/he likes to make good use of his/her ability. =)

EDIT: Thanks ObsidianRanger! I rather like that idea... XD

Jackle: Take an Nidoran-male. It must always know only special attacking moves. It must solo Whitney to evolve to Nidorino, and solo Team Rocket at the Radio Tower to become Nidoking.

Oh, and the fanfic thing is a great idea--unique, at least.

Thanks, Galladiator! I'm a bit worried, as all of the moves it ever learns are physical...will I still be able to use it against Whitney if it knows physical moves at the time?? *Will have 0 special TMs by gym 3*

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You get a quite boring challenge.

Take a Slowpoke. Have it solo Chuck, and it cannot evolve until Level 40.

(Must evolve into Slowbro)

Name it Swofh, as I just mashed the keyboard's random buttons

DetroitLolcat, thanks! ((I'll be omitting the Nickname however, as I specifically stated that I wasn't going to use them. I'm sorry if you didn't understand.))

@jackle, easy mode it is, you have a bit of a rock weakness so take a geodude. The only restriction is that it can't use any physical stab.
Good luck.

*Blinks at the two water types and wonders how that's a weakness...*

Meh. I still can't figure out how that's a weakness...

Thanks, Galladiator! I'm a bit worried, as all of the moves it ever learns are physical...will I still be able to use it against Whitney if it knows physical moves at the time?? *Will have 0 special TMs by gym 3*
Yeah, that's fine, as long as you teach it four special attacks as soon as you get the TMs and before you reach the E4. (Hint: Sludge Bomb, Thunder, Fire Blast, Blizzard.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
In case people haven't forgotten (For those playing in SPL 2), you have under 2 days to complete your matches. Concerning the incomplete matches, can you please report in the group a situation report concerning the incomplete matches. The title may have been decided, but at least complete your matches. Thank you. :)

Pokémon Black Version, Solo Scramble, Starring Shelly the Oshawott, UPDATE.

Got an Oshawott that had a PERFECT 31 Speed IV (and apparently perfect Special Attack)... and a Lonely nature. Against the starters, used Tail Whip followed by several Tackles... Then Shelly did a little grinding session on Route 1, almost reaching Level 8... Then I listened to Ghetsis' speech on Pokémon liberation... Against N's Purrloin, used Tail Whip followed by a few Tackles, and after a critical Scratch from Purrloin, a Torrent-boosted STAB (and critical!) Water Gun. Currently in Accumula Town, about to take on Route 2.

Hey guys, i just picked up a copy of white, lets get a scramble challange going with only two pokemon, one being a starter and the other obtainable by the fifth gym. Same type is preferred but not required, and no move restrictions. Evolution restrictions/requirements are cool though.

@Jon eod, take a Excadrill called 'Overdrive'
Overdrive can only evolve from Drilbur to Excadrill after soloing the flying gym leader. I figure that if you only have two Pokemon though, you will be a bit overleveled at this point (although the new exp system will reduce this a bit) so I'll add some extra things.
Every time you see a patch off rustling grass or whatever they are, Overdrive must fight the Pokemon in it.
Overdrive can not be revived using an item.
Overdrive must solo all the trainers of any route of your choice, but at least one route.

@jon eod:
take an oshawott named Nerd...
to evolve into devott it first has to study at the library so can evolve only after you finish second gym...
to become a samurott Overdrive must have evolved first into excadrill...
solo 2 of the e4(Overdrive cannot be used against those 2)...

Pokémon Black Version, Solo Scramble, Starring Shelly the Oshawott, UPDATE.

Took on Route 2 including Bianca, and then the Dreamyard. Obtained Simmer the Pansear (Even though Oshawott can learn Cut, and it's not in the banned moves list, I felt that I needed Pansear for Cut because Tackle has the exact same BP at 50, not to mention it's more accurate than Cut. In fact I would be planning on keeping this move), and right now on a grinding session on Route 2, in the process Water Sport was replaced with Focus Energy, which in turn was replaced with signature move Razor Shell. Lucky me, Shauntal's Jellicent does not have the Water Absorb Ability (it has Cursed Body instead); had that been a Water Absorber, my Normal-Water combo would be nullified completely by it (Normal by the Ghost type, Water by said ability). Shelly is at Level 18 at the time of this update.

Edit: Just defeated Cheren at Trainers' School, his party didn't attack Shelly at all. Then I cleared the Striaton Gym, even Cilan's Pansage was no match despite living a STAB Razor Shell on -1 defense simply because of the type disadvantage, moreover it was not Torrent boosted. Just realized that Shelly could not learn Work Up as an Oshawott... I taught Cut to Simmer, and now ready to take on Team Plasma with a Level 19 Shelly.

Edit 2: Just defeated the first Team Plasma Grunts and unlocked C Gear. Shelly just reached Level 20.

My white emulator is failing at the moment, it keeps telling me my Nerd(Oshawott) won't obey cause it's too high a level. Its level 11.

Because of this i'll be starting a scramble on HG, evolution restrictions/requirements are cool, but no move restrictions. I'm looking for a challenge but nothing ridiculous. No Unknowns or SS exclusive's. No trades. 6 pokemon, with at least 3 available by Whitney.

Team:
1. Zubat: name it "Stolen". It can only hold items stolen through thief and to evolve into a crobat must steal 10 items through thief.
2. Chikorita: name it "Chick". It can only evolve into Bayleef upon defeating Silver's Quilava in Azalea, as well as soloing Falkner and Bugsy. No restrictions on Meganium evolution
3. Mareep: Take a Mareep. It can only evolve into Flaaffy.
4. Miltank: It may only know Normal moves (not a big deal) and must know Substitute (you`ll thank me later). Solo two of Lance`s Dragonites.
5. Mantine named Manta Ray: From your battle with Chuck onwards, it must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, you must switch out. You cannot Soft-Reset, & you must save the game after the battle in which it loses its berry. It must solo 40 Pokemon with Physical moves.
6. Hoppip: name it Soulless. To evolve into Skiploom, have it catch a pokemon in the bug catching contest all by itself. The entry must win. To evolve into Jumpluff, it must Solo your Rival's Torchic/Quilava/Typhlosion at least twice.

@jon eod, for HG take catch a zubat and name it "Stolen". It can only hold items stolen through thief and to evolve into a crobat must steal 10 items through thief. THIS IS NOT A MOVE RESTRICTION! You are more than welcome to go through the game with a golbat that can't hold items (which is surprisingly good until around clair).
Good luck.

@jon eod, for HG take catch a zubat and name it "Stolen". It can only hold items stolen through thief and to evolve into a crobat must steal 10 items through thief. THIS IS NOT A MOVE RESTRICTION! You are more than welcome to go through the game with a golbat that can't hold items (which is surprisingly good until around clair).
Good luck.
Thats sounds great, haha, i have a question though, after Stolen evolves into Crobat, can it hold any item or still only pickpocketed ones?

My white emulator is failing at the moment, it keeps telling me my Nerd(Oshawott) won't obey cause it's too high a level. Its level 11.

Because of this i'll be starting a scramble on HG, evolution restrictions/requirements are cool, but no move restrictions. I'm looking for a challenge but nothing ridiculous. No Unknowns or SS exclusive's. No trades. 6 pokemon, with at least 3 available by Whitney.

Team:
1. Zubat: name it "Stolen". It can only hold items stolen through thief and to evolve into a crobat must steal 10 items through thief.
2. Chikorita: name it "Chick". It can only evolve into Bayleef upon defeating Silver's Quilava in Azalea, as well as soloing Falkner and Bugsy. No restrictions on Meganium evolution.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
jon_eod, take a Yanma, name it Speedy. From your Sudowoodo encounter onwards, it must hold a Cheri Berry to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, you must switch out. You cannot Soft-Reset, & you must save the game after the battle in which it loses its berry. Solo 20 Trained Pokemon with SonicBoom to evolve (It shouldn't count as a move restriction, if you say it is it is, then just solo 50 trained Pokemon to evolve it).

Have fun.

@It's A Random, sounds like an awesome challenge but yanma has a 1% appearance rate, so i'm rejecting it because of the pokemon, if you pick one thats a tad easier to find I'd happily accept this.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Take a Miltank. It may only know Normal moves (not a big deal) and must know Substitute (you`ll thank me later). Solo two of Lance`s Dragonites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)