Talking in intelligence

My name is Hector Gold.

I would like an intelligence. Many people are stupid because they accept being medium in a world everlasting of potential. They wallow in lying and indolence, thus giving birth to poison why other people become bad Pokemon models. But I am not a bad Pokemon model because I am a aristocrat. I read forever and know how to be the truth--which makes me better than the dogs who lie and cheat. In fact, it is incontrovertible that an dog is here now, because dogs are hate and they hate that which is not. I am not hate because I am honesty and truth. That means I am the greatest because I have an respect by other peoples.

However, other such peoples possess an proclivity to mock those where blood is royal and pure. When these babies experience birth, they have no hope because they are evil. Evil is manifest where parents are, and parents is not immune to the poison created by many Pokemon battlers. There is one Pokemon battler that I despise much; however, I am a respect because I am a good person. Therefore, I willingly say that the one person is many because my mother always say, "one man can not destroy when one man is not the first man."

I will not destroy, I will not hate, but I will be the first man to be the man of the peoples.

Hector Gold, the peoples.

COMING SOON

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whatever these threads are leading to, it better be as inane and funny as these posts. Either way, I got a new sig out of it.

Now opening bets on what Hector Gold's ultimate revelation will be. My bet is that it's another terrible ggfan "comeback" that nobody cares about

Guys I've figured it out!

Hector Gold is an anagram, when you rearrange the letters in his name it spells I AM LORD VOLDEMORT.

It's actually a complex cipher, but once you obtain the mathematical formula from the Vatican archives and decrypt it it says THE ILLUMINATI DID THE MOON LANDING JFK DID 9/11

I can't wait for the next installment, it'd be great if it was some massive April Fool's joke culminating in Morm not really getting banned and revealing himself to be Chaos all along, and then we all have a good laugh and several years later we will look on it fondly and remember how a forum used to not suck...wait no.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
However, other such peoples possess an proclivity to mock those where blood is royal and pure. When these babies experience birth, they have no hope because they are evil. Evil is manifest where parents are, and parents is not immune to the poison created by many Pokemon battlers.
This guy sounds like a mexican Hitler. Next thing you know he's opressing the C&Cers and forming political coups against the Admins

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)