Issue #14 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved it as always. GJ smog staff!

Also, I am sooooo glad for the warstory article. It is a great thing to be able to link to now both for the new warstory writers and hyper-harsh warstory critiquers. Really excellent job explaining what makes a good warstory, breaking it down into practical advice and never once alluding to a deficit of quality in the warstories of the new generation.

I love reading this at school, as for some reason smogon bypasses the web filter there :D

I got a big kick out of the OU Veterans article, but the whole time I was thinking "WTF why isn't Gyarados in this?" Fun to read nonetheless :3

Still working on reading through the rest of the articles, but as always, top notch work. Kudos, everyone, and thank you ^^

I love reading this at school, as for some reason smogon bypasses the web filter there :D

I got a big kick out of the OU Veterans article, but the whole time I was thinking "WTF why isn't Gyarados in this?" Fun to read nonetheless :3

Still working on reading through the rest of the articles, but as always, top notch work. Kudos, everyone, and thank you ^^
Gyara was UU in Gen II, and I think in Gen I as well. It was only in Gen III that it started to get OU status-in Gen I it had to deal with Starmie, who had superior coverage, was Psychic-typed, and could beat it, in Gen II it lost its STAB to the special split.

This is the best issue by far. Even though I've only been around since issue 8, I read through all of them and this is the best. It is the most informative and helpful issue that I've read. Compared to other things I've read on the internet, none are of as high quality as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)