Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issuing another challenge, same format...

3v3 singles
2 days DQ
Rest/Recover-like moves are banned, up to 5 chills are allowed

ARENA: Shimmering Flats

Basically, a salty desert with no sources of water available. It's just some minutes after dawn, so the heat is tolerable. The soil is very tricky, though. Anyone attempting to dig through it will take 10 damage per action, either because of corrosion or withering.

3v3 singles
2 days DQ

ARENA: Shimmering Flats

Basically, a salty desert with no sources of water available. It's just some minutes after dawn, so the heat is tolerable. The soil is very tricky, though. Anyone attempting to dig through it will take 10 damage per action, either because of corrosion or withering.

I accept
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities

Let's do this

3v3 singles
DQ: 4 days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills

Arena: The battle subway. All seven cars (and the roof of the cars!) can be accessed. The doors are open, the windows need to be broken. The train is parked in an enclosed Underground-style station.

EDIT: Forgot to mention: players start at opposite ends of the middle (4th) car.
Got pushed to the last page, still need a ref for this if anyone is available.

Open Challenge
2v2 Doubles
3 Day DQ
No Recover/Rest, 5 chills

Arena: Warehouse 51- A very large government storehouse full of crates. It's a mystery as to what are inside the crates, some say tax documents, some say the Ark of the Covenant, and some say alien bodies. A few of the guards have snuck in and pushed the crates around to make a rectangular space for Pokemon battles. They say it's okay if any of the crates get broken open as long as the trainers help clean up (in other words, the crates can be opened to reveal an object/item/nothing, up to the ref).
Summary: Indoor arena full of breakable crates.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Challenging Aquamarius!

2 V 2 SINGLES
3 Day DQ, 7 day for Ref
No Recovery, Unlimited Chills.

Arena:

Mario Kart - Rainbow Road.

Situated amongst the stars, Rainbow Road is an amazing place. Walking across solid refracted light. Should you run down the track, you can find the following, which are added to your inventory to be used whenever (These appear randomely, and some are more likely than others):

(25%) Green Shell - Sacrifice an action to wear, grants a 10 HP shield to physical attacks (Useless against special attacks and status).

(25%) Red Shell - Sacrifice an action to wear, grants a 10 HP shield to special attacks (Useless against psysical attacks and status).

(20%) Bomb-Omb - Throw at your opponent for a Base 8 damage Special Attack (NORMAL) of **** Sp.ATK (Takes up an action).

(20%) Bullet Bill - A Base 8 damage Physical Attack (NORMAL) of **** ATK (Takes up an action).

(10%) Star - Boosts all stats by 1, can be used without using up an action.

Challenging Aquamarius!

2 V 2 SINGLES
3 Day DQ, 7 day for Ref
No Recovery, Unlimited Chills.

Arena:

Mario Kart - Rainbow Road.

Situated amongst the stars, Rainbow Road is an amazing place. Walking across solid refracted light. Should you run down the track, you can find the following, which are added to your inventory to be used whenever (These appear randomely, and some are more likely than others):

(25%) Green Shell - Sacrifice an action to wear, grants a 10 HP shield to physical attacks (Useless against special attacks and status).

(25%) Red Shell - Sacrifice an action to wear, grants a 10 HP shield to special attacks (Useless against psysical attacks and status).

(20%) Bomb-Omb - Throw at your opponent for a Base 8 damage Special Attack (NORMAL) of **** Sp.ATK (Takes up an action).

(20%) Bullet Bill - A Base 8 damage Physical Attack (NORMAL) of **** ATK (Takes up an action).

(10%) Star - Boosts all stats by 1, can be used without using up an action.
Accepted.
Switch = KO
All Abilities
Items Disabled

CHALLENGE AXAJ 2 V 2 SINGLES 2 Day DQ 2 Recovery, 5 Chills ARENA NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION basically just final destination.

Open Battle to anyone out there:

1v1 Singles
DQ time = 7 Days
No Recovery 5 Chills

Arena:
Pokemon Battle Arena (Just like in the anime)

Features:
A stadium just like the ones you see ash battle in. But with a twist.
Like Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the arena is constantly changing. The stadium starts neutral, but every two rounds the stadium alters the battling environment according to the different weather conditions: Sandstorm, Sunny Day, Rain and Hail. All having a 1/4 chance of appearing (standard weather effects apply).

I hope we have fun!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open Battle to anyone out there:

1v1 Singles
DQ time = 7 Days
No Recovery 5 Chills

Arena:
Pokemon Battle Arena (Just like in the anime)

Features:
A stadium just like the ones you see ash battle in. But with a twist.
Like Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the arena is constantly changing. The stadium starts neutral, but every two rounds the stadium alters the battling environment according to the different weather conditions: Sandstorm, Sunny Day, Rain and Hail. All having a 1/4 chance of appearing (standard weather effects apply).

I hope we have fun!
I'll battle!

Switch = KO
No Items
1 Ability

3v3 singles
2 days DQ

ARENA: Shimmering Flat
I accept
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities

Let's do this
I'll ref this match and I'll subref the battle between Zarator and Temperantia.

Will Zarator and Rediamond please PM me their teams for the match. Thanks.

open battle
1v1
2 day QC
5 chills 0 recovers
arena: Maze with a ton of walls and very, very little room to move around

Challenging Rolf!
1v1 Single Challenge
3 Days DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills

ARENA: It's a Trap!
The arena is an indoor arena, with both trainers on pillars located outside the scope of battle. the actual arena itself is a iron stage suspended in the middle of them, attached to the floor and ceiling with an iron chain. Underneath the stage is a large body of water. Pokemon can climb the chain, but it takes an action. Pokemon near the edge can fall off the stage and into the water if pushed, or if the stage is shaking. The chains can be broken with sufficient force. There are four of them.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Challenging iiMKUltra

1v1 Singles
2 Days DQ
2 Recovers/5 Chills

Arena: Flat rolling plains so just your bog standard arena I suspose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)