Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well that last battle against iiMKUltra was so fun, I'd like to have another match with him.

1v1 Singles
3-day DQ time
2 Recovery moves/5 Chills/2 Taunts

Arena: Tilt Panic
  • A 100-foot-wide circle made of ice balanced precariously on a 5-foot-wide pillar in the middle of a large ocean.
  • The arena will tilt based on where the pokemon are. Heavier pokemon will influence the tilt more than lighter ones.
  • Pokemon can try to push each other around and knock each other off the arena with their attacks. A pokemon that gets knocked off is considered KO'd. Stronger attacks have more pushing power and are more likely to knock a pokemon off. Heavier pokemon are harder to push and pokemon further from the edge are harder to knock off. The angle of the arena also affects the chance of a pokemon being knocked off.
  • Every round there is a 50% chance of a Walrein jumping up from the water below and landing somewhere on the edge of the arena. It will not attack but its weight will affect the tilt of the arena for the duration of the round and then it will slide back into the water at the end of the round. A Walrein cannot appear on two consecutive rounds.

Summary: Arena tilts based on position and weight of pokemon, pokemon can be KO'd by being knocked off, Walrein may appear from time to time.
Alright, Venser and I will be reffing this one. PM both refs your teams and we'll get started.

Challenging Kannon

1v1 singles
3 day DQ time
2 recovery moves/5 chills

Arena: Desert Oasis
[if you want more specifics ask kannon, his idea]

challenge accepted

desert oasis is a lake in the middle of a hot and dry desert, the sun is bearing down on it constantly for a sunny day effect, and the deep lake and tall palms provide cover from it.

EDIT: no switches obviously, all abilities, no items

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Challenging Kannon

1v1 singles
3 day DQ time
2 recovery moves/5 chills

Arena: Desert Oasis
[if you want more specifics ask kannon, his idea]
challenge accepted

desert oasis is a lake in the middle of a hot and dry desert, the sun is bearing down on it constantly for a sunny day effect, and the deep lake and tall palms provide cover from it.

EDIT: no switches obviously, all abilities, no items
I'll ref. PM teams!

Open Challenge!
Looking for a quick fix

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 recovery/5 chills

Arena
On top of one of the Jail house buildings of
Alcatraz Island

Roof can be broken upon which both pokemon will fall down taking an amount of damage to be determined by the ref
Pokemon fall down into this hallway and rest of fight continues there unless pokemon can get back to the roof some how

Open Challenge!
Looking for a quick fix

2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
1 recovery/5 chills

Arena
On top of one of the Jail house buildings of
Alcatraz Island

Roof can be broken upon which both pokemon will fall down taking an amount of damage to be determined by the ref
Pokemon fall down into this hallway and rest of fight continues there unless pokemon can get back to the roof some how
ill accept Falcon

no Items
all abilities active
Switch=KO
Taking this match. Please PM me your teams! 3 Pokémon each if you have that many.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'll take you, Lord Jesseus. Arena can be a large round arena in the sea. 5 metres wide. No, not feeling to imaginative ;)

Can we have a ref?

Open challenge!
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recovery/5 chills

Arena: Ruins of Alph. The ancient buildings are easily destroyable, but doing so will anger the Unowns, who will start attacking with their Hidden Power the perpetrators. They will target all the invaders indiscriminately, trying to hit them with super-effective Hidden Powers. They also have only 15 HP, but their numbers are effectively endless.

Open challenge!
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recovery/5 chills

Arena: Ruins of Alph. The ancient buildings are easily destroyable, but doing so will anger the Unowns, who will start attacking with their Hidden Power the perpetrators. They will target all the invaders indiscriminately, trying to hit them with super-effective Hidden Powers. They also have only 15 HP, but their numbers are effectively endless.
I think I know a thing or two about the Ruins. I'll take you on with:

No items I guess
One ability
Switch = KO

Someone want to ref this?

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Open challenge!
3v3 singles
3 day DQ
2 recovery/5 chills

I think I know a thing or two about the Ruins. I'll take you on with:

No items I guess
One ability
Switch = KO

Someone want to ref this?
Hazardous arena. =D I'll ref, so PM teams, thanks!

Okay, since my last battle against danmantincan was a bit haxxy, I propose a rematch!

1v1 singles (duh)
3 day DQ
0 recovers/3 chills

Arena: A square platform over a sea of toxic waste

The platform is about 50 feet by 50 feet, and roughly 1 foot thick, discouraging seismic moves such as Earthquake and Magnitude, as well as Dig. Ten feet below is a sea of toxic waste. Pokemon can be knocked into the poison, with damage dealt/healed upon landing as follows (Pokemon are automatically teleported back to the platform after the round):

10 damage to Pokemon that are hit super effectively by Poison
5 damage to Pokemon that take neutral damage from Poison
2 damage to Pokemon that 2x resist Poison
1 damage to Pokemon that 4x resist Poison
0 damage to Flying-type, Steel-type, and Levitating Pokemon
+5 health to part-Poison-type Pokemon
+10 health to pure Poison-type Pokemon

In addition, to all Pokemon that take damage from the poison, there is a 20% chance of being poisoned, plus a 10% chance of inflicting Toxic poison. Pokemon can voluntarily jump into the poison at the beginning of the round to heal/avoid all attacks during that round, but they will still take damage, if applicable, and that Pokemon cannot use any moves at all. This can only be done twice per Trainer.

How's that for hazardous?

Alright, Challenging Smashlloy20!
3vs3 Singles,
3 Day DQ
2Recover, 5 Chill

Arena: Indigo Stadium: You know the place. I'm too lazy to clarify.

I'll ref for you guys (smash and red). If you can just PM me your teams and I'll get to work reffing sometime after I've had some sleep.

Okay, since my last battle against danmantincan was a bit haxxy, I propose a rematch!

1v1 singles (duh)
3 day DQ
0 recovers/3 chills

Arena: A square platform over a sea of toxic waste

The platform is about 50 feet by 50 feet, and roughly 1 foot thick, discouraging seismic moves such as Earthquake and Magnitude, as well as Dig. Ten feet below is a sea of toxic waste. Pokemon can be knocked into the poison, with damage dealt/healed upon landing as follows (Pokemon are automatically teleported back to the platform after the round):

10 damage to Pokemon that are hit super effectively by Poison
5 damage to Pokemon that take neutral damage from Poison
2 damage to Pokemon that 2x resist Poison
1 damage to Pokemon that 4x resist Poison
0 damage to Flying-type, Steel-type, and Levitating Pokemon
+5 health to part-Poison-type Pokemon
+10 health to pure Poison-type Pokemon

In addition, to all Pokemon that take damage from the poison, there is a 20% chance of being poisoned, plus a 10% chance of inflicting Toxic poison. Pokemon can voluntarily jump into the poison at the beginning of the round to heal/avoid all attacks during that round, but they will still take damage, if applicable, and that Pokemon cannot use any moves at all. This can only be done twice per Trainer.

How's that for hazardous?
Very well, challenge accepted!
1 ability
no items

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Galladiator, dan, one of the battles I was reffing just finished, so I might have a vacancy :)

But yeah, I'll take you two again.

PM teams etc.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Challenginganinja

1v1 singles
3 days DQ
2/5/2 Taunts
Arena: The control room of Mothership Zeta. Occasionally aliens will come in and blast the pokemon. (33% chance each round but cannot happen twice consecutively).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)