Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr.rubiks

you get Tech the meowth...
this meowth wishes it had the technician ability so it can only know moves with 60 or less base power...
must not be 4 or more levels lower than highest leveled...

@ Mr Rubiks: Try a Butterfree. It has to be male, and name it JamesRandi. James Randi is a famous skeptic and debunker of psychic abilities, so it's not allowed any psychic type moves. Since Randi offers "The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge", it needs some money for that, so it must be your Amulet Coin holder once you get said item.

Finally, it gets one chance to solo Sabrina, no Revives. If it fails, Randi retires from battling, so put it in the Daycare and don't use it again except for fighting the Elite 4.

Mr Rubiks gets a Pikachu named Gesundheit. No evolving until after Victory Road, and it may only know non-Electric-type damaging moves (that means Thunder Wave is OK). Solo Lt. Surge.

Also, your friend's Kabuto must solo Blaine to evolve, and it must be named "MssngLnk" (Missing Link).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mr Rubiks, take a Porygon, name it CtrlAltDel. It may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team, must know 4 attacking moves of different types ASAP & it must be obtained before you get your 5th badge (Hint: Nugget Bridge Trick).

Have fun.

@ Mr Rubiks

You get a Goldeen called INeedSurf. It must learn Surf nearly ASAP. As soon as you catch Goldeen without using any items (including giving hold items or using TMs or HMs) or going to a Pokemon Center You must go into the closest Gym and attempt to solo the trainer closest to the door (still without items). If you succeed there are no move restrictions but you must solo Blaine. If you fail then the only other attacking moves INeedSurf may learn are Flying type attacks and you must solo Bruno. No evolution restrictions either way.

Also, fun story:
@Son of Shadoo
You gave me a female Gothitelle for my Black version Scramblocke, which is boss. You also did a Rain Dance/Thunder theme challenge, still boss. One problem I encountered the other day, Gothitelle does not learn Thunder. I'm not particularly worried, I gave it Charge Beam for the time being and while it's no thunder I figure the +SpA almost makes up for thunder's sheer power since I have been alternating between it and psychoshock like you said.

Original post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3397838&postcount=7750

I still need more Pokes. I'm looking for a squad of ten, catching one at the start (as well as my starter) then one after beating each Gym Leader. So far I have:

START
Knight Charmander
Beat BROCK, MISTY, SURGE, ERIKA
Poli Poliwag
Beat SABRINA
ChngeOfHrt Gastly
Beat KOGA, BLAINE, GIOVANNI, E4

Catch at unspecified point:
Twitter Pidgey. Available from start.
Moira Vaporeon. Available from after Misty.
Raphael Omastar. Available from after Koga.

Original post: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3397838&postcount=7750

I still need more Pokes. I'm looking for a squad of ten, catching one at the start (as well as my starter) then one after beating each Gym Leader. So far I have:

START
Knight Charmander
Beat BROCK, MISTY, SURGE, ERIKA
Poli Poliwag
Beat SABRINA
ChngeOfHrt Gastly
Beat KOGA, BLAINE, GIOVANNI, E4

Catch at unspecified point:
Twitter Pidgey. Available from start.
Moira Vaporeon. Available from after Misty.
Raphael Omastar. Available from after Koga.
NeedleKing Nidoran(M). Available after Brock. Must solo Gary battle on Nugget Bridge. Must always know Double Kick(asides from the first few levels), because it just loves kicking people, to show that it's the King. Aside from that, it must always have Poison Sting, because it's the signature move of the King. To demonstrate its power, it must use it in every single battle.

@Cantab.
Order change-up Fight Surge AFTER you fight Erica but before you fight Sabrina/Koga. Once you beat Surge go catch a Cubone. Name it FaShizzle and only evolve it if it solos any 2 of Sabrina's pokemon

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cantab, you need two more correct?

Get a Gyarados whenever it is most convenient (actually a Magikarp). This Gyarados must know Dragon Dance, Substitute and Flail and must be named RAEP. Solo any single E4 pokemon since theres already a bunch of solos.

@Cantab

Catch a Diglett and call it Ace. This Diglett wants to be like the Red Barron, so teach it Aerial Ace. Since it loves the sky, it cannot use Dig but must keep it on its moveset because its a Diglett. You cannot evolve him to Dugtrio.

Thanks for the challenge, my friend still needs one more Poke for his Fire Red challenge. He preferred a Vulpix, but anything will do.

Also, fun story:
@Son of Shadoo
You gave me a female Gothitelle for my Black version Scramblocke, which is boss. You also did a Rain Dance/Thunder theme challenge, still boss. One problem I encountered the other day, Gothitelle does not learn Thunder. I'm not particularly worried, I gave it Charge Beam for the time being and while it's no thunder I figure the +SpA almost makes up for thunder's sheer power since I have been alternating between it and psychoshock like you said.
Wait, seriously?! *check Serebii* Oh, damn. I guess I just assumed it could since it gets Thunderbolt... Oh well. Charge Beam is fine for now, but I'd prefer you to replace it with Thunderbolt later then.

EDIT: @Mr. Rubiks: Vulpix is unavailable in Fire Red, I think, and I dunno if he can trade. So he gets an Ekans, who must open every fight by Biting the shit out of his opponent (use Bite at the start of each fight after learning it)

BossMan93 take a Darumaka. Name it Tarzan. It can only evolve into Darmantian after it has successfully soloed 2 gym leaders after getting a Belly Drum off. Once evolved its moveset must consist of : Belly Drum, Thrash, and Roar. The last move is up to you!

Catch a Joltik and it must have soloed the flying gym leader to evolve, once its done it can only learn physical moves or special moves with bp 40 or less

@BossMan93

Pro Tip: Specify Difficulty of Scramble.
If you don't, there are consequences...

Take a male Tynamo, name it Good Luck. To prove that your looking for it, (it's pretty damn rare) is worthwhile, have it solo a Gym Leader as a Tynamo. If sucessful, it can evolve. You must choose whether you want it to be all-physical or all-special. Both must have one non-damaging move. At level 50 it must evolve again, and can't learn any new moves. If the Gym Leader solo is failed, then you can never evolve, simple as that.

This challenge might not be that bad if you make wise choices.

Good Luck

Take a Sandile. Since the other challenges are so hard, simply solo Nimbasa Gym to evolve once, and Driftveil Gym to evolve again (in both cases, the ENTIRE Gym, not just the Leader). Nickname it Irwin.

@BossMan93, you need something for earlygame, so take a Snivy named Smugleaf. It's cocky and confident, expecially after beating the other starters at level 5 in the beginning of the game, so it must participate in all gym leader and rival battles unless you are required to solo it with another Pokemon. However, if it faints, it will temporarily lose its confidence, and cannot use its strongest move until it grows a level.

Sorry for the hiatus, but Pokemon White. Enough said…
The Challenges…
1) Samurai 796, Start with Silence the Totodile. This Totodile does not like speaking at all, therefore you must SR for a Quiet nature & it may never use any moves that require the use of its mouth. Such moves include Water Gun, Bite, Ice Fang, Crunch, Screech, Hydro Pump, Water Pulse, Roar, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dragon Pulse, Sleep Talk, Swagger, Hydro Cannon, Icy Wind, Snore, & Uproar. –Its_A_Random
2) @Samurai 796, trade over a pikachu named "MB Sucks!". It may never evolve, it may never hold a light ball and the only non-stab move it can use is brick break (teach it brick break before you trade it or trade over the tm if you want it). The last requirement depends on whether or not this is a scramblocke (scramble+nuzlocke, I ask because you put HG nuzlocke in the rules), if it is you have no other restrictions, but if it isn't solo chuck and any kanto gym leader. –Dark Ray
3) @samurai you get ANDROID17 the Koffing. Android 17 was made by Dr. Gero but soon lived a life of destruction after finding that emotions are a waste. So After you catch it it must know 3 attacking moves as soon as possible (Selfdestruct being one of them) and must fight in every gym. Later, his sister 18 falls in love with krillin so at level 30 it starts living a life of peace so delete selfdestruct and one more attacking move and it can't fight in any major battles anymore.but then it gets controlled by the evil Dr.Gero and Dr.Myuu using Hell's 17. By level 40 (must be after 7th gym) Make it learn all attacking moves and evolve to weezing. –blamon123
4) @SAMURAI
I MEANT SAMURAI
Bring Bee the female Sudowudo. She must solo any gym leader that Android17 does not participate for (e.g. Pryce would be easiest) and also solo Lieutenant Surge. She may never use the same move twice in a row and she may not have more than one move of any one type. –Vratix
5) 2. Take a Dratini that cannot learn Superpower, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Roost, Thunderbolt, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Outrage, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Heal Bell, Thunder Wave, Toxic, Waterfall, or Fire Punch and solo two consecutive Gym Leader Pokemon without items that are at least ten levels higher than it.-DetroitLolcat
5) @Samurai
You get BlackOps the Spinarak.
As his name implies, he loves to play Call of Duty, and is convinced that he is a soldier. He stays up all night playing the game, and is an Insomniac. He is obsessed with the guns he kills imaginary people with. As such, he can only use "shooting" moves, as well as "black" moves, since he's rugged and loves the dark.
To evolve he must solo Morty using only Shadow Sneak and/or Sucker Punch.
To be able to use any moves, he must solo all of Karen's Pokemon except her Houndoom.
Here's a list of the moves he can use:
Poison Sting, String Shot, Leech Life, Night Shade, Shadow Sneak, Sucker Punch, Pin Missile, Dig (hey, it's dark down in those holes), Sludge Bomb, Thief. -Skwog

What’s Happened So Far…
Kinmono Girls: The girls were a blessing, and a curse. For me, they proved near impossible to beat. However, through many fails, I did get some of my pokemon to level up a fair bit, and then eventually win against them. Ho-Oh was an extremely eventful battle and I logged its contents:
Gold sent out Bee! (Lvl. 33 Sudowwodo)
A wild Ho-Oh appeared! (Lvl. 45 Ho-Oh)
Ho-Oh used Safeguard. Ho-Oh’s team is protected.
Bee used Rock Slide. (Ho-Oh is in the red.)
Gold threw an Ultra Ball.
Ho-Oh was caught!
I named it Ho-Whoah! due to my surprise…
Pre-E4: Grinding… Lots of grinding. I got all my pokemon up to Lvl. 45. I really hate HG and that there isn’t a VS Seeker. I did grinding old school. Against wild pokemon, in Victory Road. It took quite some time, and was extremely boring. I am so thankful that it’s over, and all my pokemon are ready to fight!

And The Team…
MB Sucks! the Pikachu (F) @ Shell Bell
Lvl. 45/Impish/Static
-Thunderbolt
-Charge Beam
-Brick Break
-Thunder Wave
Comments: You stupid Pikachu! You can’t do anything! I’m really at a loss, because I don’t know what Gym Leader MB Sucks! is going to solo. It’s terrible. Current LVP.

BlackOps the Ariados (M) @ Quick Claw
Lvl. 45/Hasty/Insomnia
-Sludge Bomb
-Pin Missile
-Shadow Sneak
-Sucker Punch
Comments: I like BlackOps, and I like using him. He’s a cool guy, he really is. I also like having a priority user. Sadly, the move limitation is crippling, but that’s about to change. Soon old boy, soon…

Bee the Sudowoodo (F) @ Hard Stone
Lvl. 45/Timid/Rock Head
-Slam
-Low Kick
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
Comments: I know. I’m a little surprised that Bee has crept up the list. It happened though. Alternating between Low Kick and Earthquake leaves most things KO’d. Add Rock Slide to hit Ghost and Flying and we have a winner! Congratulations Bee. You deserve it.

Slayer the Dragonair (F) @ Silk Scarf
Lvl. 45/Careful/Shed Skin
-Headbutt
-Thunder
-Dragon Rush
-Aqua Tail
Comments: Still staying strong. Slayer did get Dragon Rush, a welcome addition. I predict that she will save me in the fight against Lance. Like others, needs a better moveset. Oh well.

ANDROID17 the Weezing (M) @ Charcoal
Lvl. 45/Relaxed/Levitate
-Gyro Ball
-Sludge
-Explosion
-Flamethrower
Comments: My precious, precious tank. Where would I be without you? I can switch in on any hit. If I can’t KO something, switch into ANDY and Explode on their face. Thank you blamon123, thank you…

Silence the Feraligatr (M) @ Mystic Water
Lvl. 45/Quiet/Torrent
-Dig
-Shadow Claw
-Dragon Claw
-Surf
Comments: Silence is a gift to me. It’s Surf seems to 2HKO everything that it faces, which is miraculous to say the least. Silence packs a punch. It’s moveset could use some work, but never the less, it works. Current MVP.

I'm sorry for my laziness about uploading images, I really should do it, and I will for next upload.
I would also like some suggestions for the moves of some of my pokemon, if anyone as good ideas, please tell me. I'm starting Emerald after the E4 because on Sunday I get the 3DS and I'll only want to play DS games. So, I want to get a start on Emerald, so please give feedback if possible. (I also noticed I'll have 4 pokemon in Emerald before Roxanne... Wierd.)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I've updated my Heart Gold Scramble up to Badge #14 in Pewter City. Please do read. Does Atheno the Lapras get his 30 GLP/E4P solos with one Gym Leader to spare? How do I beat Idiot (My Rival)? How do I beat Brock? Do I catch the Snorlax outside Diglett's cave? Read the update to find out.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Sapphire Payback Scramble Redux, Coming Soon!

Sorry for dping, yadda yadda yadda, but once I complete my current Sapphire Payback Scramble, I plan to do another one. It's basically a regular Scramble, except people may only give me challenges I've issued in the past. Moving on, here are the rules...

• Sapphire Version
  • No Trades
  • Difficulty doesn't really matter, because...
  • Only Challenges I've issued for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald in the past will be accepted
  • When giving the challenge, I expect a quote of the challenge & the link to the original post
  • You don't really need to think up of challenges, so reservations are void, i.e. your reservation will be ignored.
  • Make sure the challenge is possible in Sapphire, replace references to the other version with references to Sapphire if you really need to (e.g. There is no Juan in Sapphire, so sub him for Wallace, etc)
  • If it helps, my posts are found as early as roughly page 107, excluding the OP (Which I was given by Haunter)
  • Make them fun
Without further ado, give me challenges! (Oh, almost forgot, do make sure I have a chance against Wattson...)
  • Shedinja: May never be the lowest leveled member on my team (Iggdrasil)
  • Swellow (Swellowned): Evolve before Rival Battle on Route 110, must know & keep Protect Facade & Aerial Ace/Fly, solo Brawly, & Sidney's Shiftry & Cacturne (Pika25)
  • Aron: If it has a Neutral, +Attack or +Defence nature, then it must know all physical moves, otherwise, it must know all Special moves (Samurai 796)
  • Zubat (Flapper): Can never hold a Cheri Berry, can never get paralysed, or it must solo a Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon for every time it gets paralysed, & it must also switch out of the battle it gets paralysed & not be used for the remainder of the battle. It may not evolve past Golbat until it solos Wattson's Voltorb (Dark Ray)
  • Dusclops (1EyedGhost): Must know one of the following before the E4:
    Curse/Confuse Ray/Future Sight/Shadow Punch
    Confuse Ray/Shadow Ball/Ice Beam/Earthquake
    Protect/Curse/Confuse Ray/Shadow Punch
    Ice Beam/Rock Slide/Shadow Ball/Earthquake
    Must solo Phoebe, level cannot exceed Lowest Leveled Member+5 (auramaster)
  • Treecko (Doug): Moves that make Physical Contact only, solo Trainers until you win a total of $3000 Pokedollars to evolve, & an extra $17000 to evolve again (Lightwind)

Galladiator, One day, you catch a Nincada. Liking it so much, you evolve it ASAP, suddenly, one of your Pokeballs gets mysteriously taken over by an empty shell...You chuck the Pokeball & a Shedinja Comes out. You suddenly think, whoa. This is cooler than that Ninjask, & you box Ninjask. Suddenly, you think after Shedinja gets killed several times, man, this thing sucks... but one day, you get saved by this thing & you decide this isn't as pathetic as you thought. So you decide it can't be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team...

Recap:
-Take a Shedinja.
-May never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team.

Have fun.
Yeah, I know it was for Emerald, but it still works... E: Never mind...

GL.

PS. I'm not dead guys.

Hello I am looking to do a scramble challange on Black with trading
His team consists of:

1 Snivy "Smugleaf": Must participate in all gym / rival fights unless another team member is required to solo said Poke, should Smugleaf faint it can't use its strongest move until level up (auramaster)

2 Sandile "Irwin": Must solo entire Nimbasa Gym to evolve to Krokorok, must solo entire Driftveil Gym as a Krokorok to evolve to Krookodile (Galladiator)

3 Darumaka "Tarzan": Evolve to Darmanitan after soloing two Gym Leaders by setting up the Belly Drum then sweeping, final move set shall be Belly Drum / Thrash / Roar / Any since evolution (pokemagnificent)

4 Basculin: Must have Adaptability, no restrictions otherwise (cantab)

5 Tynamo "Good Luck": Solo a Gym Leader as a Tynamo then choose its attacks to be all physical or all special with at least one status move and it must keep this move set upon evolution to Eelektross at Level 50, don't evolve at all if the Gym Leader solo fails (Samurai 796)

6 Joltik: Must solo Skyla to evolve to Galvantula, after this its only attacks must each either be physical OR have BP 40 or less and be special (Universal Berry)

If you did not suggest exactly six team members including starter, (someone had 10 team members!) you get Cottonee with Prankster Ability. Its move set has to consist of status moves, and you must use Smugleaf alone to catch it. Otherwise, this Cottonee (aside from possibly using the starter alone to get it) is going to the next Black Scrambler.

EDIT: Random gets this poke for his Payback Redux:
Samurai, I'm happy at the moment, because I've recently caught a Shiny Swellow in a random encounter on Black, so therefore, you get a Swellow named Swellowned. Catch it as a Taillow & evolve it before the Rival Battle on Route 110. It must know & keep Facade, Protect & Aerial Ace/Fly. Have it solo all Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon that it can hit for SE Damage with Flying Type Attacks. That means Brawly outright, Winona's Tropius, Sidney's Shiftry & Cacturne, & Wallace's Ludicolo.

Have fun.
Except Sapphire has different lineups depending on the Boss in question, in fact the Champion is Steven Stone in Sapphire; those lineups given were in Emerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)