Smogon Premier League II - Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
yea lost 1-0... weird as fuck match. the dick i choked on was significantly larger

GG

p.s fuck po for not showing how much damage i take from sr+spikes

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
I have been waiting 3 days and he hasnt appeared in #dreamworld at all (in his PM, he said that he would be waiting for me in #dreamworld). Its 3:00 AM right now and i cannot wait more.
Im not sure if I will be able to battle tomorrow

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
you must've not looked very hard... Pttp has literally been on irc all day looking for you
Where is he looking? I stay online 24/7 and am in #dreamworld / #premier and PttP hasn't been in either of those channels in the last couple of days according to my logs...

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Now that the season draws to a close, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who contributed to the Classiest this season. We had a really good draft but we were the unluckiest team this season between some of our best players going AWOL and some of our better players demanding to be traded for one reason or another. Big thanks though to you guys who toughed it out and gave it your all each week. In particular I'd like to specifically single out three players who deserve high praise. Firstly Eo, our captain and our star player. I know you really wanted to play playoffs man and I was prepared to package you off to do exactly that as late as this week because you deserve it. You put in a lot of time and effort into this team and for that I can't thank you enough, I'm sorry it didnt get rewarded with results. Next, I'd like to thank both B-lulz and stone cold. They both came in the panamaxis trade from a guaranteed playoff contender to us, which is enough to piss off even the best of us. Despite being eliminated from contention though, you guys have given it your absolute all this season for us (hell, look at our two winners so far this week). You're both great character guys and absolutely go about playing the game the right way, and if I ever decide to manage or play in a team tournament again I'd definitely want you both around. Thanks for everything. Anyway, good luck to all you playoff teams, this year just wasn't our year but the next few weeks should be enthralling to follow anyway. If there's only two things you can take away from our team this season, it's to always Stay Classy and remember that Snunch fucking sucks.

Megan Fox didn't reply my PMs after he replied once. I gave him a time but he didn't reply. When he was online, I asked whether he wanted to battle that time, but he went offline instead of replying me.

I'm pretty sure I've been in #dreamworld at least twice the last couple of days and in my pm I also said I would be in #awoo and #cal. Also I've literally been on from 4-10 PM my time the earlier part of the week trying to find MDragon on any irc channel. Thirdly I'm not sure how to reply to a PM that says "we can battle today" when I log on at 10 PM my time. I've been trying hard to find MDragon and I had to initiate the pms in the first place.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's gonna be close for us Tigers...whatever happens though, good shit on the win this week. Pretty big. Pretty big.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Reverb missed our scheduled time and has been nowhere to be seen since.

MS, thank you for saying that; it means a lot to me. Can you trade me to the Ruiners now?

Won against Carl, had a lot of luck from mid to late game. Wish it hadn't happened since it was shaping up to be a nice match. Still, gg!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to take this time to announce that I am officially retiring from SPL. I've accomplished everything I wanted to do in this league, like becoming the team cancer and killing any sort of chemistry we had. The league has been good to me and I'd like to thank all of my fans for your continual support.

Ever since I was little, I'd admired the fact that my father played Yu-Gi-Oh! While I am not anywhere near as skilled there as I am here, I have decided to take my talents to the amateur Yu-Gi-Oh! circuit and play for the Congregation team there. Thank you.

Also fuck Snunch, MS, and LN. Good Night and God Bless.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
M Dragon 5-2 Pttp
He DCed when i had lots of chances of winning the battle, so I win.
gg

firstly the score was 4-2 when i dced

secondly you had no possible chance at winning

thirdly:

14:17 MDragonchansey has aroma

your chansey used wish during the battle

Chansey analysis said:
Heal Bell is identical to Aromatherapy, except it fails to heal Pokemon on your team who have the Soundproof ability. It does have one advantage, though: it is legal with Wish, unlike Aromatherapy.
at least try harder when you lie.....

its under review and should be my win

Spring break this week for me (since last thursday, really). Didn't really get a chance to go online until friday. Saw GP's message that he would prefer matches at 3am est. Arranged for one friday (saturday morning). It didn't happen. He said he'd be unavailable after 11am saturday, so I woke up at 7am saturday pst (10est) and it didn't happen either. That's all.

I had a pretty short window to make it work. Bummer.

Good thing we're dead last and it doesn't really matter.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I deleted the useless drama. Everyone should probably mind their own business!

I am not really even sure what the decision is/was, LN clearly posted a decision and then took it back (I am not even gonna comment on that, I think general opinion of LN as a person with the mental capacity to host something like this is well documented). I would like some accountability from the host at the very least.

We have a system instated in the tournament forum and in Official Tournaments for situations like this, and I am not sure why he didn't just follow it. Just another infraction in his long list of miscues as host.

Not even sure what to do or say at this point, but I hope for the sake of whatever dignity is left of this tournament he decides to undelete his post in which he clearly made a ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)