Challenge Nuzlocke Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah if you go the right of that room you can go up a pillar that's fallen down.
Wtf Dion, you posted in the Nuzlocke thread? That's new.
If I remember correctly, you don't need any of the HMs to progress through the storyline of the game. Red that on Serebii I think.

And with a new thread, comes new nuzlockers.

It was Ruby, actually; He lost to Champion Steven, ruling out Emerald, and his character's name is Ruby.
Poor chap was 1 turn away from winning too.

Metagross's Perish Count fell to 1!
Metagross used Hyper Beam!
Sceptile fainted!
RUBY WHITED OUT!

Ironically if any of his Pokes had Protect, which IIRC can be bought, he would've won. :/

Poor chap was 1 turn away from winning too.

Metagross's Perish Count fell to 1!
Metagross used Hyper Beam!
Sceptile fainted!
RUBY WHITED OUT!

Ironically if any of his Pokes had Protect, which IIRC can be bought, he would've won. :/
and actually recently he uploaded a new part of the fire red challenge...
i like the ruby one better...

I gots another comic. It's mainly a filler-sode flashing back to my platinum run (that I never officially concluded with comics) but I didn't wanna skip it as to avoid confusion when the next one comes.
Part 9 coming alive! y'all know the drill...

stupid computer teacher wiped my computer clean of all my school work, games, files and more importantly my Nuzlocke story so chapter 11 might be a bit since it was near completing and now is gone

BLACK NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE​
SECOND RUN

PART 3

PREVIOUS PARTS

-Started from Nacrene City.
-Completed Pinwheel Forest Quest.
-Did some Audino grinding in Pinwheel Forest.
-Reached Castelia City.
-Went straight up to the north route wishing for a darumakka.
-Instead caught Jay the Scraggy.
-Started grinding with Jay and I had my first casualty due to a crit trainer's basculin's aqua jet and sandstorm damage.
-Back to Castelia got Eviolite and Exp.Share as well as Bianca's Munna.
-Started my battle with Burgh:
I lead with Burnt the Sawk and he with Venipede.I use work up while he screeches me.Then I 3hko with retaliate while he brings me down to 17 hp.I switch in Azor the Herdier while he sends in leavanny. Intimidate and Eviolite make the razor leafs rather weak so I work up 3 times and then 2hko Leavanny and ohko Dwebble.
Three badges and only one casualty up to now.

MY TEAM

Smugleaf@Miracle Seed
Male
Level 25
Overgrow
Naughty
Growth
Tackle
Leech Seed
Leaf Tornado

Azor@Eviolite
Male
Level 25
Intimidate
Quirky
Work Up
Take Down
Tackle
Crunch

Burnt@Amulet Coin
Male
Level 24
Inner Focus
Bold
Work Up
Low Sweep
Retaliate
Counter

Shower
Male
Level 12
Gluttony
Timid
Scratch
Work Up
Lick
Water Gun

BOXED
Zooooobat the Woobat(lvl 12)
Pranky the Purloinn(lvl 9)

DEAD
Jay the Scraggy(lvl 19)

-Instead caught Jay the Scraggy.
-Started grinding with Jay and I had my first casualty due to a crit trainer's basculin's aqua jet and sandstorm damage.
Don't you just love how it seems like 80% of losses come from carelessness while playing catch-up?
I just something something very similar with a Pawniard in my own game, and I was all excited about having it too.

Damn, Jarardo, that is HAX TO THE MAX. Who gets Horn Drilled successfully five times in a row?! Are you sure you weren't in the Battle Tower?

* Catch the first new Pokemon (not marked caught in the Pokedex) in an area.
* Any item usage, but no buying anything but balls.
* "No going back" in the field. Every route, dungeon, gym etc I will attempt to push through in one run or die trying. (Corollary: No grinding, and no overuse of Pokemon Centres.) Revisiting areas to gain items and fight Trainers not previously accessible is allowed however.
* No game guides. I've gotta play from memory.
* No circumventing the above two by going somewhere with worthless Pokemon expecting to lose them but to gather intel.
* No going somewhere solely for berries and/or Trainer rebattles.
* No Flying.
* Legendaries may not be caught until post E4.
* I'll play Shift. (It's how they do it in the anime after all.)
* "Dead" Pokemon can be traded to NPCs. They're suckers ;-)
Without further ado, I present the first two of The Stone Plates, that will tell the story of my Nuzlocke Challenge, and also my Leaf Green Scramble Challenge.
In the beginning Nintendo created the Red and the Blue. Now the world had form, but not colour, and grey was over the surface of the nameless land, and the Spirit of Nintendo was hovering over the waters.

And Nintendo said, “Let there be colour”, and there was colour. And Nintendo called the colour Yellow, and He saw that it was good.

Yet the colour was merged. So Nintendo separated the light from the darkness, calling them Gold and Silver. And Nintendo saw that Gold and Silver were good. Yet the light and the dark remained still, so Nintendo said "Let there be movement", and there was movement, and the Pokemon moved as they were sent into battle. And Nintendo called the movement Crystal, and it was good.

And Nintendo said, "Let there be Advance", and there was Advance. Yet all was not good. For the Advance was removed from the Crystal and those that had come before, and thus the Advance was complete. So Nintendo said "Let there be remakes", and there were remakes, and Nintendo saw that it was good, though others did not.

And Nintendo said, "Let there be Emerald", and there was Emerald, and it united Advance, that had been split asunder as Ruby and Sapphire. And it was good.

It was said that the worlds were too easy, and the people were not all happy. And they created the mono-type, and the solo, and things were better. Yet it soon came to pass that the mono-type and the solo were not enough. Thus it came to pass, that the people created what would come to be known as Nuzlocke, and also that that should become called Scramble.
So Opal moved to Littleroot Town, in Hoenn. Scarcely an hour had passed when she came to deliver Birch from a wild Pokemon attack, and like Emerald and Topaz before her, Opal recieved a Torchic, Mag-Lite, from Birch.

Proceeding on her journey, Opal visted the grave of her elder sister, Topaz, that lay on the plains of Route 103. There, but days before, Brendan had brutally defeated Topaz, leaving her and her Pokemon to die. Opal avenged her sister, as Mag-Lite crushed Brendan and his Mudkip. Somehow, the man survived.

In the days that followed, Opal would catch many more Pokemon. Window Poochyena, Zerg Zigzagoon, Purple Wurmple, Maria Marill, and Brendan Shroomish, CritiGull Wingull, and Purr Whismur all joined Opal on her journey.

It came to pass that that Opal reached the town of Rustboro. There the Gym Leader Roxanne ruled, she who held an iron fist over the sailor Briney, forbidding him from carrying on his ship any who had not defeated Roxanne. Opal's oldest sister, Emerald, had fallen to Roxanne, her Pokemon being smashed by Rock Smash. Emerald lived out her days in Rustboro, having only one Pokemon remaining.

Yet Opal had not made the mistakes of her older sister. Roxanne's specialty was the Rock type, and Emerald had trained Pokemon weak to it. Opal had trained her Maria, giving the Water Pokemon strength and bulk to handle any rocks. Thus when it came to pass that Opal challenged Roxanne, Maria destroyed the Gym Leader's Pokemon, its Water Gun rending the Geodude and Nosepass into sand.
A note: Technically, the starter in Emerald is obtained on Route 101. Not realising this, I got another Pokemon on that route. So I'm counting the starter as being from Littleroot. After all, until Birch says in his lab I can keep it, it's just borrowed really.

Deathless Black/White Nuzlocke (Possibly a guide)

I completed this run a bit over a week ago, and I hadn't been trying for a deathless run; it just happened. After thinking things over I realized that this run should be replicable in theory, barring really unfortunate critical hits. I have since deleted that save file, so I don't remember all of the natures of the team members. The only one I forget of the core members is Snivy's nature. Some of the team members could have had better natures than mine did anyways, but I will just list the natures mine had.

A guide to a deathless Nuzlocke does feel a bit like it betrays what a Nuzlocke run is, especially since there is some manipulation involved in getting the team earlygame. I will list the core members of the team, and then the other members who I had but didn't feel necessary. The leveling I used had the party members I was using at level 20 for Gym 2, and adding 5 levels for each gym. Elite 4 was hit at level 55.

Core Members
Snivy (? Nature): This is one of the starters, and is therefore a gimme. He has a decent amount of bulk for taking hits. The set I ran on him was Leech Seed/Coil/Return/Leaf Blade by the time the game ended.

Lillipup
(Lax): Lillipup comes early enough in the game that he could also be considered a gimme, if you don't have any qualms about resetting. Lillipup was able to take hits that I didn't want anybody else on the team to take, and was also my goto mon for most of the game for things like Mushnarna. Mine also didn't get Intimidate; I would imagine he would have been more helpful with it. It ran Crunch/Return/Dig/Aerial Ace by the time the game ended.

Drillbur (Hasty): Drillbur can be made to appear in Wellspring Cave by using repels and running into dirt clouds until you see one, which makes him a gimme. After he gets Dig he begins to sweep easily. I held off on evolving him for 2 levels so that he could learn Earthquake earlier. It ran X-Scissor/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Swords Dance by the time the game ended. It never needed to use Swords Dance, and X-Scissor was interchangeable with another TM if the situation arose (it never did).

Archen (Quirky):
Archen is a fossil pokemon, and is therefore also a gimme. His high attack and great speed will allow him to have few problems with opponents. He can probably run special attacks moderately well if you want him to, but I preferred to use his much larger attack stat. By the end of the game he was running Acrobatics/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig.

Underwhelming Team Members
These are the other members I had on my team. I found them underwhelming for different reasons, and believe that they could be replaced to allow for a more efficient run.

Sandile:
This guy's problem is that the core members have enough overlap to make him redundant. There was never really any situation where I wanted to use him over one of the core members.

Vanillite: I honestly don't know how this pokemon made it onto my team. It has a horrible movepool, and is lackluster until it reaches Vanilluxe, at which point it is only average. It could definitely be replaced with something useful.

Other Team Members

These were team members that I used for a short period of time, and feel deserve to be commented on.

Patrat:
This one I actually found useful in the earlygame. Its main purpose was to be evolved into Watchog and use Rock Smash against Lenora, and Detect to guard against a boosted Retaliate. He was dropped after that, so I don't know how he would have performed past that point. His Detect was really nice against the earlygame Patrats that use Bide.

Reshiram: This member was quite helpful in the Ghetsis fight. What I did was pump Reshiram full of X-Specials and X-Speeds and had him sweep Ghetsis. I would imagine that Zekrom would be able to do something similar.

well i am stuck in the middle of training this team:
Rosey the Roseilia-43
Tort The Torterra-52
Chopper the Machamp-50
Ryan the Rydon-48
Elec the Electabuzz-52
Evil the Weavile-53
so where should i train it?

I tried one of these on Sapphire, I couldn't resist buying like 40 Potions (My Zigzagoon had Pickup, it got a Rare Candy and two Nuggets which I sold, so I had like 11,000 Poke) which made the "challenge" too easy at the start :L

I also had my Zigzagoon (Named Ronald) faint due to a random crit, but he pick-upped a Revive so I used it and vowed to never use another Revive :P

However, these are fun, but I made my run too easy for myself so far which I think cut down on the fun a bit..

Also, Jarardo, I enjoy the comics quite a bit :P

Galladiatior's White Nuzlocke--Prologue and Chapter 1

So yeah, finally getting around to writing this. Just some pre-game exposition in this update (based off the opening cinematic); the real game begins in the next update.

Prologue: Arceus Save the King

Hawkeye slept fitfully. He tossed and turned, unable to shake the dream. It was the same dream he had had ever since his family had moved from Sinnoh to Unova.

He was in a throne room of some sort. It looked like the stuff of a medieval legend, but somehow Hawkeye could tell that this scene took place in modern times. A blue carpet stretched across the entire length of the room. On either side stood six elders, all with heads bowed. Walking up the aisle now was a seventh man, taller and visibly older than the rest. In his hands was a gold crown.

The old man reached the end of the aisle and turned around. Hawkeye looked back to the other end of the room. A young man with long, white hair, his robe attended by what looked to be two teen-aged girls, walked regally toward the chief elder. Hawkeye knew there was something different about this boy...there was a glimmer in his eye. It was a glimmer, one might say, of determination; a sort of fire, a manifestation of a burning passion--but a passion for what? Hawkeye couldn't tell. Even after weeks of dreaming about this scene, he couldn't understand what drove this young man.

The boy stopped a few feet in front of the chief elder, and knelt to the ground, bowing his head as the other elders did. The chief then spoke. Hawkeye couldn't entirely make out what he was saying, but he did catch phrases like "cease the injustice" and "equality for our friends." Perhaps this was some sort of minority rights group? Not likely, since almost everybody in the world seemed to be white for some reason. Whatever this group's aims, this man struck him as bombastic and almost...inhuman.

At last the old man stopped speaking. He held up the crown...

"Hawkeye!"

Slowly, he lowered it onto the kneeling boy's head...

"Wake up already, Hawkeye!"

Hawkeye jolted awake to find himself face-to-face with his best friend Cheren.

Ooh, cliffhangers... :P

Hawkeye does not have any Pokemon yet.

None of Hawkeye's Pokemon have died yet.

EDIT: Here's Chapter 1, so I avoid double-posting.

Chapter 1: Friends Forever

"GYAHH!" Hawkeye lost his balance and fell out of bed.

"Oww...don't do that, Cheren! You scared the crap out of me!"

"Sorry," Cheren replied. "I guess I got a bit overexcited. I heard from Professor Juniper that she's going to give each of us Pokemon today. Is that true?"

"Yeah," said Hawkeye, still recovering from the shock. "As soon as Bianca gets here, we can pick them out. They're in that box there." Hawkeye pointed to a small, blue box, very clearly marked DO NOT OPEN UNTIL: with today's date underneath.

"What's keeping her, anyway? I'd have thought she'd be here by now." Cheren had never been the patient type.

"I don't know," Hawkeye replied, starting for the bathroom, "but I'm going to get dressed before--"

Just then Bianca burst into the room panting. "Sorry I'm late!" When she saw Hawkeye, she blushed a bit. "Oh, I'm sorry--I didn't mean--"

"It's all right, Bianca." Hawkeye had been halfway in the doorway when Bianca entered, so she didn't see his Pachirisu pajamas his mom had bought him. Of course, he now realized as he put on his favorite shirt and jacket, she probably had no clue what a Pachirisu was, having lived her entire life in Unova.

He donned a baseball cap and re-entered the room, where Cheren was laying into her:

"...I've known for sixteen years that you have no sense of time, but this is ridiculous!"

"I already apologized, Cheren. Now can you please answer my question...without the lecture this time?"

Cheren sighed. "Fine. The Pokemon are in that box over there. There's one for each of us."

"Well, let's open it then!" Bianca clearly had been waiting for this day for quite some time; she looked about to boil over with excitement.

Hawkeye stepped forward and grabbed the note on top of the box. Bianca and Cheren looked over his shoulder as he read it aloud:

In this box are three Pokemon, one for each of you. Please settle your decisions politely. Enjoy your Pokemon! -Professor Juniper​

"I still can't believe this is happening," Cheren said. "All my life I've wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer, and now...I'm about to pick out my first Pokemon ever!"

Hawkeye opened the gift box. Inside were three Poke Balls, all lined up in a row. The three friends stared transfixedly at the little red-and-white spheres. Then, without warning, Hawkeye and Cheren scrambled to grab the one they wanted. Unfortunately, they apparently wanted the same Pokemon, and the friendly struggle soon turned into an outright scrum. After a short while the two lay on the floor, exhausted.

"Honestly," Bianca sighed as she helped Hawkeye and Cheren disentangle themselves. "And you accuse me of being childish. Okay then, let's do this the fair way. This is Hawkeye's house, so Hawkeye gets first pick."

"Yes!" Hawkeye jumped for joy as Cheren turned away and snorted. His momentary exultation over, Hawkeye moved up to the box, considered the three balls laying there, and decided to let fate choose. He grabbed the middle one, vowing that whatever came out would be his first Pokemon.

Hawkeye tossed the ball into the air. There was a flash of blinding red light that caused him to turn his eyes away, and when he looked back, he saw a small, red-orange pig staring back at him.

The Tepig examined Hawkeye's tall figure for a moment, and finally said, "So you're my new master, huh?"

"Well," Hawkeye said, I wouldn't quite call it that--"

"To be honest, I expected someone taller."

Hawkeye looked down amazedly at the little Tepig. Not only could he talk, he was a wiseguy to boot. "Amazing," he thought to himself. "My first Pokemon, and I wind up with a comedian."

"Tepig?" Cheren asked, as he grabbed the Poke Ball on the right and released an Oshawott. "You're kidding, right?"

"Shut up." Hawkeye squatted so he was closer to Tepig. "I'm Hawkeye," he told the Pokemon.

"And I'm Gary Oak. Smell ya later!" Here the Tepig did a perfect imitation of the real Gary Oak's trademark sudden exits. "HA! I'm just kidding," he snorted. "I'm not gonna walk out on you like that."

"Well, now that everyone's got a Pokemon..." Bianca held in her arms a Snivy, which had been released from the ball on the left. "I know! Hawkeye, let's battle! It'll be a good way to get a start on our journeys!"

"You know, Bianca, you really shouldn't battle inside buildings..." Cheren began, but Bianca had already put down her Snivy. "Okay, Snivy," she said. "I believe in you!"

"Okay, then...go for it, Tepig!"

A few Tackles later it was over. Bianca's Snivy was no match for Tepig; in fact, Tepig only seemed to grow stronger from the battle.

"Well...that was a great battle anyway!" Bianca was clearly disappointed at having lost, but she remained cheerful nevertheless. "You're going to be a great Trainer someday, Hawkeye! I just know it!"

"Uhh...you two may want to look around," Cheren chimed in.

Hawkeye finally drew his eyes away from Tepig and looked around the room. It was a mess; there were footprints all over the place, and the rug and bed were out of order (not that the bed had ever been in any different shape). Mom wasn't going to like this.

"Oh...sorry about your room, Hawkeye..." Bianca was clearly embarrassed at apparently screwing everything up yet again.

"It's fine," Hawkeye began quickly, but not fast enough. "You...are completely hopeless," berated Cheren.

"Yeah?" Bianca suddenly became livid. "Well, I'd like to see you do any better!"

"Fine. Hawkeye...here I come!"

So Tepig was forced to fight two battles in a row. Fortunately, the little Fire-type was more than up to the challenge, KOing Oshawott with two Tackles. "Wow, I'm impressed!" Cheren smiled for the first time in quite awhile. "Bianca was right, you are going to do well! But we need to go see the Professor first. She's probably wondering what's keeping us so long."

Bianca and Cheren went downstairs, but Hawkeye and Tepig remained behind. The Tepig looked up at his master and said, "So...how often are we gonna run into those two? 'Cause my ears are starting to hurt."

Hawkeye sighed. This was going to be a long journey.

Sorry it's rather long... a lot of early-game flavor dialogue to weed through, you know. It'll start to pick up once I reach Striaton, though.

??? the Brave Tepig (male)

Level 6
Tackle
Tail Whip

Having just met Tepig, Hawkeye doesn't know too much about him quite yet, except that he is a bit of a wiseguy. Time will tell how the two get along...

None of Hawkeye's Pokemon have died yet.

i may as well not post if no one listens to me
but anyway i found 1 good place to train but i cant train some of them because of the Golbats and ground types, so where to next?

i may as well not post if no one listens to me
but anyway i found 1 good place to train but i cant train some of them because of the Golbats and ground types, so where to next?
Is it Platinum?
How far have you gotten?
I've only played diamond, but even with the elite 4 reaching the 60's you can beat them with mid 50's.

I'm guessing you're talking about victory road.
If you aren't sure, use the vs seeker on sone of the trainers around Sunnyshore (swimmers to the north, and trainers to the west)

I have a question. I'm thinking of doing a massive Nuzlocke Walkthrough of all the core Pokemon games, in order, that I have. Would anyone be interested in reading something like that? (it'd probably double as a general guide for the games anyway; as things like opponent teams and stuff will be put in).

I have: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Soul Silver and Black.

I'm missing Fire Red, leaf Green, Heart Gold, White and Platinum; I lost my Ruby and Emerald :( Still, there should be enough games for a big read.

I'm planning to have it as a very tongue-in-cheek thing. Lots of meme-references and most likely references to other games and things. It will be very much in detail, even down to the individual battles (pokemon training is the exception; no need for that.)

It would be in the form of a word file; going from one game, to next and so on; as if it was Ash and the anime. As this is my technically my first Nuzlocke...this will be...new.

The other thing I wanna ask is; should I do all the games I have from each gen, or one per Gen? (Like: Yellow/Red/Blue -> Gold/Crystal -> Sapphire -> Diamond/Pearl -> Soul Silver -> Black)

Thanks in advance. I'm not 100% sure if this has been done before; but I thought it would be quite funny.

I have a question. I'm thinking of doing a massive Nuzlocke Walkthrough of all the core Pokemon games, in order, that I have. Would anyone be interested in reading something like that? (it'd probably double as a general guide for the games anyway; as things like opponent teams and stuff will be put in).

I have: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Soul Silver and Black.

I'm missing Fire Red, leaf Green, Heart Gold, White and Platinum; I lost my Ruby and Emerald :( Still, there should be enough games for a big read.

I'm planning to have it as a very tongue-in-cheek thing. Lots of meme-references and most likely references to other games and things. It will be very much in detail, even down to the individual battles (pokemon training is the exception; no need for that.)

It would be in the form of a word file; going from one game, to next and so on; as if it was Ash and the anime. As this is my technically my first Nuzlocke...this will be...new.

The other thing I wanna ask is; should I do all the games I have from each gen, or one per Gen? (Like: Yellow/Red/Blue -> Gold/Crystal -> Sapphire -> Diamond/Pearl -> Soul Silver -> Black)

Thanks in advance. I'm not 100% sure if this has been done before; but I thought it would be quite funny.
Sounds good to me; I'd read it. I'd recommend doing multiple games per generation, but only those that involve different regions (e.g. FireRed and Sapphire, that sort of thing).

Do 1 per gen, I don't think it will be fine if its like Ash has to travel Kanto THREE times in total, would be strange, period. :/

Hmmm ok, thanks for answering!

I'll stick with going to different regions then. I'll go for Blue -> Gold -> Sapphire -> Pearl -> Soul Silver (simply because it has arguably enough to be 'different' from gold) -> Black. I'll stick with the original game I got each gen.

It'll take some time, but I'll make a post/thread up here when its done with the download link.

@Slightly yes i am playing platnium
and woh ho some finally responded to me and my laptop stuffed up (again) and now my stuff is all back wo oh, so time for proberly the smallest chapter yet, except i will post boxed and dead pokes later, and its a shit ending but i dont care so update away.....
Chapter 11 Victory Road

"All right guys lets do this" i yell. "Yeah" says my pokemons (if they could speak English of cause). "Then lets move out" i say. I then sen out Jet to surf there. On the way i run into a few good trainers to train against, then i ran into a Philliper ,at lvl49!!!!!, which i caught and named Phil.

I then went up against some more trainers to train Elec up against. I then run into Victory Road content with enough victories under my belt i would pass this test easily. As long as i dont have to get a pen and papper for this test. Ba Da Da, i know not funny but i dont care, so in i go when i stop nobody knows.

I then run into a lvl 42 Rhydon, which i catch and name Ryan. I then replace Geo for Ryan. I then go back in and get to the other side when i find this hug castle thing in front of me, the Sinnoh Pokemon League, i finally made it and when i get in i of course restock on my First Aid Kit and go to battle the E4 when, Barry bashes into me AGAIN!!!!!!!!

And challenges me to a battle, which i lose Phil in to safely switch in a pokemon which needed to get out, good work Phil i will always remember the sacerfice you made to save Tort, RIP. I then defeat him and he leaves to became stronger, i then turn my attention to the pokemon league.........

STOP!!!!!!!! I almost forgot i must train new pokemon to replace the old dead ones, silly me i nearly finished the Chapter too, sigh, oh well to training..........

This Chapters small, but unless you want to hear me just beating the crap out of random trainers for money and EXP then i am keeping it small.
Well anyway heres my team Update........finally
Team:

1.Tort the Torterra
lvl52
Ability-Overgrowth
Item-Soft Sand
Nature-Mild(HAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Moves-
Earthquake
Synthesis
Wood Hammer
Crunch

2.Ryan the Rydon
lvl48
Ability-Rock Head
Item-Luck Incense
Nature-Relaxed
Moves-
Stone Edge
Take Down
Hammer Arm
Horn Drill

3.Rosey the Roselia
lvl43
Ability-Posion Point
Item-Amulet Coin
Nature-Timid(Yeah finally a good natured poke)
Moves-
Mega Drain
Aromatherapy
Toxic
Petal Dance

4.Chopper the Machamp
lvl50
Ability-No Guard(sweet)
Item-Expert Belt
Nature-Relaxed
Moves-
Ice Punch
Cross Chop
Earthquake
Payback

5.Evil the Weavile
lvl53
Ability-
Item-Expert Belt
Nature-Lax
Moves-
Ice Punch
Night Slash
Dig
Aerial Ace

6.Elec the Electrabuzz
lvl52
Ability-Static
Iteam-Magnet
Nature-Lax
Moves-
Thunderbolt
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Return

Hmmm ok, thanks for answering!

I'll stick with going to different regions then. I'll go for Blue -> Gold -> Sapphire -> Pearl -> Soul Silver (simply because it has arguably enough to be 'different' from gold) -> Black. I'll stick with the original game I got each gen.

It'll take some time, but I'll make a post/thread up here when its done with the download link.
TsengHyena i am really looking forward to your nuzlocke...
I 'd recommend you do one game from each generation and can't wait to read your story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)