Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Yo kannon we have unfinished business.

Togetic vs Elekid/Electabuzz, now!

Same rules as last time.
no items all abilities, indigo plateau

battlefield of champions
I don't know if you two have a ref, but a thread hasn't gone up yet and there sin't one mentioned. If you don't, PM me your Pokemon's details and I will.

EDIT: nvm.

I am bored....

1v1 singles
3 day DQ
Switch=KO
1 chill/no recovery moves

Reilc Catacombs
A large maze littered with the bones of the past victims from long ago who dared enter the lair of Karnas the legendary Tyranitar. Although imposing, the tyranitar was defaeted by a just trainer and her meinshao- ridding the place of the beast. Even though the tyranitar is dead and gone, his bones are still being eaten at by a possibly terrifying pokemon. Volcarona. This particular volcraona is currently sleeping until another just trainer rids the catacombs of it. However, it will wake up if roused and will go to no end to destroy you if it wakes up. To battle safely in this arena, the trainers and pokemon have to be as quiet as possible to not wake up the beast. If it is woken up, which is highly unlikely, the match will have to be forfeited and the pokemon with the highest HP is the winner.

ROLF! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! Unless you have no matches free, in which case, it's k, this challenge becomes open. But I will prove to you that Astrid is superior to you! ... In Path of Radiance, at least. In Radiant Dawn? LOLNO!

3V3 Singles
2 Day DQ
2 Recover/2 Chills

Arena: N's Playroom:

This eerie room shows a very different side to N... Especially considering how the toys have been so recently played with... They're all fully interactable (the train set, blocks, skateboard, everything.), but only unevolved Pokémon can be used, to preserve this room's innocence.
I accept this thing. No items, Switch = KO, All abilities. For Rolfy!

ew astrid
rolf ftw

4v4 Singles
2 Day DQ
1 Recover/3 Chills

Amity Square: a peaceful place of grass, benches, and treasure, trainers and cute pokemon wander around happily. There's collapsable ruins to the north and a big fountain in the middle, and only first evolutions that can evolve are allowed.

EDIT: -Charmander- has agreed to ref on irc

Challenging Wyverii!

5v5
Singles
2 Days
2 recovery moves, 5 chills

Arena: Kefka's Tower

A roof very high in the air. It can't be broken through. Falling off will result in an instant KO. About 40 by 40 feet.

looking for a 1v1, preferably against a similar-staged pokemon for a fair fight (I'm using electabuzz fyi).
2 day dq
0 recovers, 5 chills
indigo plateau

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Accepting the above; I don't have any fully-evolved Pokemon, so it should be more fair.

Forgot the rules:

Switch=irrelevant
All Abilities
No Items

I am bored....

1v1 singles
3 day DQ
Switch=KO
1 chill/no recovery moves

Reilc Catacombs
A large maze littered with the bones of the past victims from long ago who dared enter the lair of Karnas the legendary Tyranitar. Although imposing, the tyranitar was defaeted by a just trainer and her meinshao- ridding the place of the beast. Even though the tyranitar is dead and gone, his bones are still being eaten at by a possibly terrifying pokemon. Volcarona. This particular volcraona is currently sleeping until another just trainer rids the catacombs of it. However, it will wake up if roused and will go to no end to destroy you if it wakes up. To battle safely in this arena, the trainers and pokemon have to be as quiet as possible to not wake up the beast. If it is woken up, which is highly unlikely, the match will have to be forfeited and the pokemon with the highest HP is the winner.
I'll take it

All abilities
No items

4v4 singles
3 day dq; 7 day ref dq
Switch=KO
2 recover; 5 chills
Arena:

Stereotypical Florida beach during a rainy day. Large beach, palm trees scattered around everywhere. The beach and sea meet in the middle of the beach, making the water 30x30 feet and the beach area 30x30 feet. The water goes from five feet deep to fifty feet deep. Current conditions are rainy as fuck (ie Heavy Rain), however these conditions may change. All moves are usable (none of that "oh its hard rock you can't dig" bs).

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
4v4 singles
3 day dq; 7 day ref dq
Switch=KO
2 recover; 5 chills
Arena:

Stereotypical Florida beach during a rainy day. Large beach, palm trees scattered around everywhere. The beach and sea meet in the middle of the beach, making the water 30x30 feet and the beach area 30x30 feet. The water goes from five feet deep to fifty feet deep. Current conditions are rainy as fuck (ie Heavy Rain), however these conditions may change. All moves are usable (none of that "oh its hard rock you can't dig" bs).
Yeah, okay, I need some pokes to battle because they're just sitting there doing nothing for awhile.

1 ability
no items
switch=KO

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2v2 Singles
3 Day DQ
Switch = KO
2 Recovers, 5 Chills

Arena:
Mt. Moon Cave said:
In the very centre of Mt. Moon, and at its peak, there is a cave. The diggable floor is well-lit by the full moon, which shines through a circular opening in the roof. The edges of the arena are slightly darker, but still impossible to hide in. The ceiling is high enough for Flying-type Pokémon to move freely, but unfortunately there is no water to be had. Every round, there is a 25% chance of a Clefairy appearing and using Metronome, but there is a slight difference in mechanics. For example, if Clefairy were to choose Ember, then Ember's power would be halved and used against both combatants.
So, is anybody up for it? *Wags finger*

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I'm up for reffing it when you find an opponent. PM teams when someone responds, and I'll get the thread up when I get up tomorrow.

A new challenge approaches!

2v2 Singles
2 Day DQ, 5 Days for Ref
2 recovers, 5 chills
Switch=KO
All Abilities

Arena: Beach

A simple beach, with a rocky cliff to the east and open ocean to the west. On occasion a Magikarp will pop out from the sea at the end of a round (15% chance) and use Bounce on one of the combatants. Sometimes it will be a Gyarados (5% chance) who uses Thrash. Unfortunately, the beach is in the middle of a hurricane, so heavy rain and wind are in effect. (The wind here is so strong that projectile attacks have a 5% greater chance of missing by being blown off course. Sandstorm can be summoned, but Hail is impossible.) As the sand is soft, Digging and seismic moves are allowed.

It seems I have a thing for sandy areas...so...yeah. Any takers?

@the above poster: I'll accept and let you choose the switching method and amount of abilities if you change the amount of recovers to two.
two DQ time if you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)