Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELECTIVIRE 1

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
@tjtoot: as I said in message back to you, I need to hear directly back from Miria before I can take that into consideration.

@ELECTIVIRE_1: Which pokemon did you redistribute without permission? Please remind us all. Lame answers will definitely not get you off the blacklist like magic.

its Turtwig Nature Impish ot Mastadi Id No. 54111 shiny

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
is there a desicion of anything about my blacklist case? :\
After you decide you want your thread reopened, take the Blaziken down immediately. Dream World Torchics are only available as male, so there is no way to breed Speed Boost Torchics (you'd need a female for that).

Basically be more careful next time.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
its Turtwig Nature Impish ot Mastadi Id No. 54111 shiny
In order to get off the blacklist, you must RNG breed a shiny impish turtwig with all its competitive egg moves and 31/31/31/x/31/31 and we must see your progress on how you were able to accomplish it, no ifs ands nor buts about it as we have all the resources here for you to make that happen. You can breed in either 4th gen or 5th gen at least.

After you decide you want your thread reopened, take the Blaziken down immediately. Dream World Torchics are only available as male, so there is no way to breed Speed Boost Torchics (you'd need a female for that).

Basically be more careful next time.
okay thank you. :)

i don't plan on opening a trade thread again anytime soon since I don't have time to manage it.

I would like to report Lycans http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=36239 for D/Cing on me in a B/W standard OU. I could of course be completly wrong but he had a standard standstorm team [tyranitar,latios,ferrothorn,excadrill 1 more i can't remember i believe gliscor and then a pokemon i had already KO'd] and i had my whatever team anyway my ferrothorn was walling his team and sweeping him, took out latios tyrnaitar and his ferrothorn was burned so i could stall it out, he tricks a scarf onto my ferrothorn from his latios and brings in excadrill so i switch into rotom-w as he Swords dances.... and it D/Cs why i think he did it is that it d/c'd in a strange place unless its chnged in 5th gen.

thanks.

Same thing as before...SuperKoiVideosEetu....i donno how he did it....No air balloon...No Zorark...No Magnet Rise......HEATRAN innaffected by earthquake...''Enemy HEATRAN is unnaffected by ground-type moves''

Someone explain how people are even DOING this? Levitate doesnt even pop up....

i'll like to report thegoldenburrito for dcing.

i clearly had the game in the bag but he decided to dc instead of fleeting.
the match was laggy but everything was fine up until he had his flygon left and i had 3 pokemon, he decided he couldnt take the loss and dc

i'll like to report thegoldenburrito for dcing.

i clearly had the game in the bag but he decided to dc instead of fleeting.
the match was laggy but everything was fine up until he had his flygon left and i had 3 pokemon, he decided he couldnt take the loss and dc
is there any moderator who speaks spanish? Entiendo perfectamente lo que leo en ingles, pero me seria mas fácil entenderme con alguien que hable mi idioma pues me veo muy limitado de otro modo. Las cosas no ocurrieron exactamente como el dice y agradecería que me dejaran contar mi versión.
gracias de antemano

Google Translate sir, is always there for you. translate.google.com

Seeing as I'm not that half-assed, here's the result:
"I fully understand what I read in English, but it would be easier to understand someone who speaks my language because I am otherwise very limited. Things did not happen exactly as he says, and would appreciate letting me tell my version.
thanks in advance"--thegoldenburrito

Expert Evan

thegoldenburrito is off the hook this time since powertothepeople101 failed to give enough details and obviously failed to try and communicate after disconnect happen, and was therefore warned.

So let this be an infinite reminder to those reporting others that disconnect, please allow the benefit of the doubt before reporting a disconnect. We need concrete proof, and if that's not posted, then hello infraction/warning. :pimp:

thegoldenburrito is off the hook this time since powertothepeople101 failed to give enough details and obviously failed to try and communicate after disconnect happen, and was therefore warned.

So let this be an infinite reminder to those reporting others that disconnect, please allow the benefit of the doubt before reporting a disconnect. We need concrete proof, and if that's not posted, then hello infraction/warning. :pimp:
understood thank you, ;)

MetanLax: "ofc I dc'd
you only had 1 poke left --'

I just played Sergei. 20 minutes in when he was about to lose, he disconnected and claimed it was because I had Dream World stuff. He never disallowed DW stuff, and saw my sig saying I use it. The dw pokemon were Poison Heal Gliscor and Multiscale Dragonite. Here's our PM conversation:
Sergei said:
oOsymphonyxOo said:
Sergei said:
oOsymphonyxOo said:
Dc when you're gonna lose? I'll just o to the blacklist
Yeah you used dreamworld shit, I cant allow that...
It's in my sig and you never said no to it. You were fine with it until you saw you were gonna lose. You're going to the blacklist
I dont care whats in your sig...I simply dont play that...and yes when I found out I DCd...you can go to the blaclist...fine...I'll report you then not playing by fair rules...

I just played Sergei. 20 minutes in when he was about to lose, he disconnected and claimed it was because I had Dream World stuff. He never disallowed DW stuff, and saw my sig saying I use it. The dw pokemon were Poison Heal Gliscor and Multiscale Dragonite. Here's our PM conversation:
Not true. I DCd when I found out he used DW stuff. As mentioned I dont allow that. Once I found out I DCd. And I didnt see his sig before. Hell, I'm not gonna read everyones sig. So, I'd like to report this dude oOsymphonyxOo for not playing by standard fair rules and unfair blacklisting of my name...

Sergei, it's in my sig like everyone else. And you dc'd against my Abomasnow when the game was basically over. I never sent out my Dnite, and my Gliscor had been finished off a while ago. I was poison stalling your Chandelure by repeatedly subbing against it as my toxic spikes killed it, before I could wood jammed your Badly poisoned jellicent and focus punch your less-than-half health Ferrothorn for the win. Chandelure was on it's last turn of life, you would use another HP fighting(?) and I would sub after like I had been doing.

Not true. I DCd when I found out he used DW stuff. As mentioned I dont allow that. Once I found out I DCd. And I didnt see his sig before. Hell, I'm not gonna read everyones sig. So, I'd like to report this dude oOsymphonyxOo for not playing by standard fair rules and unfair blacklisting of my name...
Not to spam this topic and I know I can be blacklisted but I faced sergei with DW stuff all the time and he dosent dc but he dose win though.

Expert Evan

Adding OcR Master ("You're using a fucking gay ass doryuuzu like every other dumb bitch") to the DC blacklist hall of shame.

So far as Sergei is concerned, let this serve as a warning the next time you disconnect for something so lame you will be blacklisted :pimp: as there's no messing with us Connecticut doods :pimp:

i just battled Brandonbs22 and everything was going fine i was in the lead and had a small amount of momentum then he sent out a calm mind latias like the smogon set he said and i let my rotom die so i can send in latios to kill it with draco meter(after a few other turns of calmminding and such) but then a funny thing happened my SCARFED LATIOS got outspeed by his latias and after the battle he told me that his latias speed is 349 and my latios has a speed stat of 350 so even without my scarf i should out speed his latias i also have a video of this crazy event

i just battled Brandonbs22 and everything was going fine i was in the lead and had a small amount of momentum then he sent out a calm mind latias like the smogon set he said and i let my rotom die so i can send in latios to kill it with draco meter(after a few other turns of calmminding and such) but then a funny thing happened my SCARFED LATIOS got outspeed by his latias and after the battle he told me that his latias speed is 349 and my latios has a speed stat of 350 so even without my scarf i should out speed his latias i also have a video of this crazy event
I did not hack my latias I followed the Ev very carefully, I don't know why this happened, you can even check my latias if you want, it is pokegen legal. (And if I did hack why would my stat be 349, it would be max, so obviously the game went wrong for a second, I will even make another Latias to make sure everything is settled.

If I post a quote of someone recently admitting that they disconnect when they're about to lose, would that get them on the blacklist although I'm not related to the offense?

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Adding Mozarch to the blacklist. Among his Pokemon, there is a Seismic Toss Blissey originating from Sinnoh. Only Kanto or Hoenn originated Blisseys can legitimately learn Seismic Toss.

I publically apologize for the way I reacted to the match. I did not intentionally disconnect on purpose and I did not handle the situation maturely. I was just getting frustrated that day because it was like the 10th Excadrill I fought that day and was getting fed up. I usually run when I know I'm going to get swept early in the game so I guarantee the misfortunate disconnecting was not intentional. Please accept this apology. Thanks for any inconvenience.

Also note, my wifi is really weak and I generally run on 1-2 bars. Moreso 1 so I disconnect a lot. Unintentionally of course. I even disconnect when I'm on the verge of winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)